OMG, on a 49er forum about can the Seahawks be dethroned

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":2lg94jsz said:
It's the anger that impresses me the most. The average whiner fan is so utterly angry at the world. It's hilarious and quite delicious.

They also seem to have a homerism that is quite unsurpassed, I've seen creationists that are capable of more rational arguments. If someone says "Hey Guys, I dont think CK is all that" they get torn limb from limb by the pack. What you see over there is insecurity which they try and mask with over confidence. The classic tactic of the perpetually disappointed.

Money description. Clear, accurate and with proper structure.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":1j8rds8o said:
You find rampant homerism on almost any NFL forum... including here.

People who pick their own butts and eat that poo... the difference on webzone is that they eat their own poo with arrogance and rage.

Exactly. I mentioned it earlier. Most Seahawk fans would acknowledge that the Niners are a good team. That playing them would be a challenge.

The DenialZone Niner would not ever consider the Hawks as a threat even though they are the only team that has beat them recently with any consistency.

How about this? Does everyone remember last year when the Niner regulars were laughing at Seahawks fans and predicting dominance because they made it to the Super Bowl? How DARE we show confidence in the Hawks after they made it to the Super Bowl?

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Niners fans hate us because since the formation of the new NFC West we've totally dominated the division. They can't stand that.

BoX916

Reaction score
Haha found it.. Now updated.

BTW
SacHawk2.0":284mg8la said:
Can the Hawks be dethroned?

6ebe5u7a.jpg

That is hilarious.

dopeboy206

Reaction score
I remember last year on 49erswebzone they had a thread called "The Seahawks Hate Thread" and it was the most popular thread in their forums exceeding over 1,000 pages. They are obsessed. Lol

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
SalishHawkFan":28e2mua9 said:
Niners fans hate us because since the formation of the new NFC West we've totally dominated the division. They can't stand that.
You're right. They won't be caught dead admitting it though. I remember the things they said after that first loss they took in 2003. It hasn't changed much since.

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
dopeboy206":9jc5riy4 said:
I remember last year on 49erswebzone they had a thread called "The Seahawks Hate Thread" and it was the most popular thread in their forums exceeding over 1,000 pages. They are obsessed. Lol

If you added up all the pages from all the 49er threads, how pages do n you think you'd have? Both seem to be obsessed with each other, to say one is worse than the other is just ludicrous.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":1aae3pno said:
lvnginhwktwn":1aae3pno said:
If you added up all the pages from all the 49er threads, how pages do n you think you'd have? Both seem to be obsessed with each other, to say one is worse than the other is just ludicrous.

That would be technically incorrect.

On this forum or other forums, Seahawk fans are not allowed to threaten 49er fans with death by baseball bats, make idle threats about "showing up at someones doorstep", wish for injuries of 49ers players, and so on. All of this and a bit more is correctly and honorably considered "crossing the line" It's bad form and more than a little creepy.

Now, are there Seahawk fans that are sick little puppies who would post this stuff if they could and turn these forums into a version of webzone? Yea, I suppose, but fortunately they are show the door, hit with the ban button, or otherwise shamed.

On certain 49er fansites, such behavior is tolerated, often even encouraged.

That's essentially the difference - Seahawk moderators keep a poo bag and a shovel handy... 49er moderators don't seem to care if their dogs fill the front lawn with so much s**t that you can smell it from Miami and Buffalo.
game, set, and match goes to Z man. Well played sir! :th2thumbs:

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":1zhb6yv2 said:
That's essentially the difference - Seahawk moderators keep a poo bag and a shovel handy... 49er moderators don't seem to care if their dogs fill the front lawn with so much s**t that you can smell it from Miami and Buffalo.
Sports Hernia":1zhb6yv2 said:
game, set, and match goes to Z man. Well played sir! :th2thumbs:

Hey, come on, now; that seems a bit unfair, what Zman said. It's not like a 49ers mod would do something like post a Seahawks fan's full real-life name and picture along with their forum username for the world to see, or anything.

Err...Hey, wait a second...

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
You have to be impressed at the goal post moving over there also.

The number 1 seed never wins the SB.... Oh... well the Champs never repeat.... etc etc

RichNhansom

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":2eijb74z said:
dopeboy206":2eijb74z said:

A few things that don't get considered.

Currently there is a thread on the web zone that is 47 pages and almost 700 posts. That thread alone might be more than all 9er threads currently open on here but the kicker is that thread is only June 10th.

There is also:

Is Seattle going to have cap casualties: 104 pages and 1556 posts.

Earl Thomas punt returns for Seattle: 5 pages 73 posts.

Classy Move by Seahawks, who knew they had it in them: 6 pages 90 posts

Beast Mode could retire: 6 pages 81 posts

Richard Sherman: 7 pages 91 posts

170 pages and nearly 2500 posts.

Now consider they don't have a smack shack so this is all just the NFL forum.

Also consider how many thread ops the 49ers have provided just this off season. If Seattle had players running over bicyclists, ramming their cars into trees an hour before practice, our QB had woman waking up in hospitals after smoking weed and getting undressed by him, our coach was rumored to be hated by the FO and players and was trying to make his own trade with another team, on and on and on. That place would explode and I haven't even mentioned much of what your team has done just this off season.

The Seahawks have really given you absolutely nothing to talk about and you still have 10 times as much posting as we do here. Imagine what that website would look like if you guys were champions and we were the ones talking trash or if we had provided the laundry list of shit your team, FO and players have.

90% of the webzone is shit that they make up. You rarely see any kind of stats or informative information and when a Seahawk poster provides them they are quickly dismissed as bogus. Not countered with any kind of statistical data or facts but just simply written of with comments like stats are for losers. Don't get me wrong, if I couldn't make an argument I might say the same thing but to make the statement that Seattle is obsessed with the Niners when all evidence proves the opposite is beyond (to use a webzone phrase) full potato.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
RichNhansom":13au64iu said:
Kind of hilarious we are on page 1 with 30 posts while they are on page 42 with 636 posts and we are the ones obsessed.

TBF:

1) The webzone pools all posts about general topics into massive threads (the main thing I don't like about it), which is why there are 5 threads about the Hawks across the first pages of the three main forums there, and 26 about the 9ers across the first pages of the three main forums here.

2) Probably even more impactful, If you look at their NFL talk forum compared to this one, they're posting more about everything, including stuff unaffiliated with either team (e.g. 29 pages about the Redskins name there versus less than 1 here; 4 pages about Andre Johnson and less than 1 here; 4 pages about Manziel and less than 1 here; 9 pages about the Cardinals versus two here; 6 pages about the Vikings new stadium versus it not even warranting a thread here, etc.).

I'm not a fan of the webzone for the reason stated above and I think like any rivalry too many of each teams' fans focus way too much on the perceived immorality and idiocy of their rivals' fans, but you're kind of loading the deck to come up with the cards you want (e.g. ".Net has way over 20 first page threads about us, THEY'RE OBSESSED!"; "They've even got three active threads about us on their own team page, THEY'RE OBSESSED!"; "They don't even bother talking about other NFL news not related to us, THEY'RE OBSESSED!" <----------- All examples of some imaginary, silly 9ers fan (of which there is of course no shortage) stacking the same deck in the opposite direction).

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":1bhk7tny said:
lvnginhwktwn":1bhk7tny said:

That would be technically incorrect.

On this forum or other forums, Seahawk fans are not allowed to threaten 49er fans with death by baseball bats, make idle threats about "showing up at someones doorstep", wish for injuries of 49ers players, and so on. All of this and a bit more is correctly and honorably considered "crossing the line" It's bad form and more than a little creepy.

Now, are there Seahawk fans that are sick little puppies who would post this stuff if they could and turn these forums into a version of webzone? Yea, I suppose, but fortunately they are shown the door, hit with the ban button, or otherwise shamed.

On certain 49er fansites, such behavior is tolerated, often even encouraged.

As usual you put your own spin on it. I simply made a statement about the number of pages not the content. You want to think that you're some how different or better when in fact you're the same. Whatever gets you through the day.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":x6s4i6yz said:
dopeboy206":x6s4i6yz said:

ludicrous?

we have had this discussion before Sir.

I propose we make a sticky titled "The DenialZone's Greatest Hits".

Just 3-4 posts, every day from the Webzone. The challenge for you Niner fans that think it is the same is to find an equally ridiculous post to counter the DenialZone on this board.

Does the post contain fact? Is it speculation? Does it have any content of real value? Or is it even the desire for harm?

then we can put it out there, not all the Webzone content but a portion of it. Other than the occasional sarcastically filled rant by me I would bet money that the number of equally ridiculous posts favor the DenialZone by 5x. Literally.

Then find the posts that are factual, ones that show a halfway realistic picture and compare.

I would bet that the Hawks fans here blow the DenialZone out of the water. It shouldn't be hard to measure, the teams are fairly equal only the Hawks have the recent advantage of success.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Hey Niner fans. The only thing we are really obsessed with is the fact that the Hawks took your asses out, did so in a manner that established a massive choke for one team, an amazing play for the other and then followed it up by curb stomping the only hope you had of holding on to your cherished Super Bowl comments.

When your team wins, it is called celebration of success. We certainly do not envy you, worry about you or look for your approval.

We aren't making up excuses, defending the failure of the team or ignoring the quality of the Niners football team.

You are trying to make celebration into obsession. Just look at the DenialZone after they LOST the Super Bowl and then the NFCC. Then imagine if they had won either one of those.

Nice billboard.

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":2ja1yt8e said:
lvnginhwktwn":2ja1yt8e said:
dopeboy206":2ja1yt8e said:

ludicrous?

we have had this discussion before Sir.

I propose we make a sticky titled "The DenialZone's Greatest Hits".

Just 3-4 posts, every day from the Webzone. The challenge for you Niner fans that think it is the same is to find an equally ridiculous post to counter the DenialZone on this board.

Does the post contain fact? Is it speculation? Does it have any content of real value? Or is it even the desire for harm?

then we can put it out there, not all the Webzone content but a portion of it. Other than the occasional sarcastically filled rant by me I would bet money that the number of equally ridiculous posts favor the DenialZone by 5x. Literally.

Then find the posts that are factual, ones that show a halfway realistic picture and compare.

I would bet that the Hawks fans here blow the DenialZone out of the water. It shouldn't be hard to measure, the teams are fairly equal only the Hawks have the recent advantage of success.

Not sure why this is so hard for you to grasp, again nothing to do with content of either forum threads. I simply stated that based on number of pages at each site both teams fans seem to focused on each other. There is focused an easier word for you to understand?

You say the 49ers are not relevant, you're not obsessed, etc. yet you have thread after thread about the 49ers and their players, fans and coaches. Talk about denial.

I have actually found things out about my own team here before I saw it on any 49er site. The 49ers can't take dump without someone here creating a thread. Do a search with 49er in the title, I thing you'd be surprised by the sheer number.

chris98251

Reaction score
We here at .Net think that you 49ers should be cleaning up your own poop.

animals-football-footballers-american_footballer-tackle-tackled-smb051108l.jpg

IndyHawk

Reaction score
RichNhansom":2qpdiflj said:
lvnginhwktwn":2qpdiflj said:
dopeboy206":2qpdiflj said:

A few things that don't get considered.

Currently there is a thread on the web zone that is 47 pages and almost 700 posts. That thread alone might be more than all 9er threads currently open on here but the kicker is that thread is only June 10th.

There is also:

Is Seattle going to have cap casualties: 104 pages and 1556 posts.

Earl Thomas punt returns for Seattle: 5 pages 73 posts.

Classy Move by Seahawks, who knew they had it in them: 6 pages 90 posts

Beast Mode could retire: 6 pages 81 posts

Richard Sherman: 7 pages 91 posts

170 pages and nearly 2500 posts.

Now consider they don't have a smack shack so this is all just the NFL forum.

Also consider how many thread ops the 49ers have provided just this off season. If Seattle had players running over bicyclists, ramming their cars into trees an hour before practice, our QB had woman waking up in hospitals after smoking weed and getting undressed by him, our coach was rumored to be hated by the FO and players and was trying to make his own trade with another team, on and on and on. That place would explode and I haven't even mentioned much of what your team has done just this off season.

The Seahawks have really given you absolutely nothing to talk about and you still have 10 times as much posting as we do here. Imagine what that website would look like if you guys were champions and we were the ones talking trash or if we had provided the laundry list of shit your team, FO and players have.

90% of the webzone is shit that they make up. You rarely see any kind of stats or informative information and when a Seahawk poster provides them they are quickly dismissed as bogus. Not countered with any kind of statistical data or facts but just simply written of with comments like stats are for losers. Don't get me wrong, if I couldn't make an argument I might say the same thing but to make the statement that Seattle is obsessed with the Niners when all evidence proves the opposite is beyond (to use a webzone phrase) full potato.
The one big thing that gets overlooked here is ..California has a way bigger population so theres going to be more fans of theirs posting about everything ..They don't like the Big Brother up North thats obvious..