Official Road Trip (Now Official)

DTexHawk

Reaction score
pmedic920":30b1x5p1 said:
Section 244 row 1.
On the rail. X2
I will attempt to hang Thee Flag #12
Sounds like the bulk of the Dallas Seahawkers group are in section 453.
Man I hope we can dish out some PAYBACK.
We own then one.
GoHawks.

Nice $eats!!!

Tbone

Reaction score
For those going to Green Bay are your plans on gameday for tailgating?

GO HAWKS

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Tbone":1eukhlj0 said:
For those going to Green Bay are your plans on gameday for tailgating?

GO HAWKS

May want to put that in your original post. I know it is not on the first page, but just a thought. That way there is one focal point for Green Bay Game posters.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=110080

Have fun there.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":v5arav3d said:
DTexHawk":v5arav3d said:
pmedic920":v5arav3d said:
Section 244 row 1.
On the rail. X2
We own then one.
GoHawks.

Nice $eats!!!

No joke. A seat in Section 421 cost me like $165. I just can't see giving more than that to Jerry. Just can't.

Yea, they weren't cheap but I watched ticket master everyday for a better than average deal. This pair was substantially cheaper than others towards the top of the close sections.
Also, I rat hole a couple bucks every payday just for stuff like this, it takes a lot of the sting out.

Largent80

Reaction score
Tickets procured. Sitting with the Illustrious HH82, Aros, my wife and HH's son.......Epic party to ensue.

A

Anonymous

Largent80":2hgevm3r said:
Tickets procured. Sitting with the Illustrious HH82, Aros, my wife and HH's son.......Epic party to ensue.

Yeah, we're in the 400's, but we inside the gate, and that is really all that matters.

According to the Texas Seahawkers Hawk-a-Ween party info, they let in all 12's at 8:00pm on Saturday night. We are going to have to coordinate something to get us all together before as they are sold out of the early entry passes.

Grabbing the tailgating tickets today. . .

This trip is shaping up to rather on the swell side.

:mrgreen:

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I sent money in for the seahawkers tailgate, do they also give them out there? I am clueless to the situation there at this time.

2 tix.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":pecqmtlh said:
I sent money in for the seahawkers tailgate, do they also give them out there? I am clueless to the situation there at this time.

2 tix.

You should have received an eMail that looks like this.
May need to check your spam/junk box.
If you paid but didn't get this email, send Tanya an email and ask her for confirmation. Her address can be seen on the bottom of my picture.
They are working off of a list of paid names, you will need to "check in" as stated.
Tanya will be happy to answer any other questions you have.
b07b3a552e946a9aa2efa648f81300ee.jpg

edit:
I read you post wrong, I thought you were talking about the Sat. night party, my bad.
You can still send Tanya an email with your questions.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
Friendly REMINDER:

To all .netters that want to attend the tailgate party that is being sponsored by the Dallas Chapter of the Seahawkers.
This is a prepaid event. It is set up as prepay because it is ALL YOU CAN EAT/DRINK, and they need to have a head count to ensure enough supplies are purchased ahead of time. At some point in the near future they will stop selling tickets to this party, so don't wait too long.
My guess is that if you just want to hang out with the group, that you can certainly do that on a BYOB basis but if you want to eat/drink on the "all you want" ticket, you will need to prepay. That can be taken care of here...
http://www.texasseahawkers.org

Feel free to PM me if you have further questions OR you can email Tanya from the Chapter. Her address is on the photo I posted above.
This will be a great time for all.

We owe The Cowboys a Texas sized ASS WHOOPIN !!!

Short disclaimer, this event is being sponsored by the Dallas Chapter of the Seahawkers. The Seahawkers are the official Seahawks booster club.
The group IMHO is legit and they put on top notch events.
Seahawks.net IS NOT in any way, affiliated with this event.
Seahawks.net assumes no responsibility for any financial transactions that take place surrounding the purchase of tickets or passes for this event. You do that at your own risk.

GoHawks

EDIT: the Seahawkers web site does not work with FireFox. Please use a different browser if you intend on making any transactions.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I get an email back, cannot be sent to the email address. does not exist. Sheesh. Is this MONDAY or what?

edit..
went to their site and sent an email that way. we shall see.

Go Haawks.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Can not use Firefox when working with them. Got a hold of the lady and have got data from her. Thanks Lon/Stache.

A

Anonymous

peachesenregalia":1ihuqmd2 said:
DTexHawk":1ihuqmd2 said:
pmedic920":1ihuqmd2 said:
Section 244 row 1.
On the rail. X2
We own then one.
GoHawks.

Nice $eats!!!

No joke. A seat in Section 421 cost me like $165. I just can't see giving more than that to Jerry. Just can't.

We are going to be extremely close to you Sir.

I'll update with the section and row as I get the info, but I believe our purchase has us within a range that includes that section.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":1pf1x3w9 said:
Yeah, we're in the 400's, but we inside the gate, and that is really all that matters.

According to the Texas Seahawkers Hawk-a-Ween party info, they let in all 12's at 8:00pm on Saturday night. We are going to have to coordinate something to get us all together before as they are sold out of the early entry passes.

Grabbing the tailgating tickets today. . .

This trip is shaping up to rather on the swell side.

:mrgreen:

Scott, I have changed your plans?
Are you going to be in Dallas Saturday night?

A

Anonymous

Okay, so like...

...the tickets showed up.

Me, HH2.1, Aros (The Godfather), Largent80 +1, all in section 453, with tailgate access for the Seahawkers group party.

We. Are. There. :thirishdrinkers:

20150924 152820 zpsqpomdfta

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Not sure if I want to print mine here or wait til I get to Dallas. Thinking on it.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
Tailgate party update.
Some good news and some bad news.

They have sold 300 tailgate party tickets. Whoop whoop, that a good sized group of 12s at one party. That's the good news.

The bad news is, that at least for now they are not selling any more. If you wanted to buy tickets and have not, you're out of luck.
Having said that, The Dallas chapter is looking into a couple of options that may allow them to accommodate more folks. I'll update again when/if I hear.

This with be one for the ages.
GoHawks.