Unofficial Road Trip…..

pmedic920

Reaction score
Been a long time since we’ve had an “official” .net road trip but…..

I’ll bet a 6 pack that y’all will be hard pressed to find a better away game tailgate party. (And HoustonHawk and I did pretty well a few years back)

The Dallas chapter of the Seahawkers know how to throw down.
Dallas ain’t the best destination city in the NFL, but it ain’t the worst.

At any rate, I’ll be there and slightly involved, anyone that wants to kick my ass, or tip a cold one with me should consider this game if you’re planning to travel for one.

Typically I’m a bit hesitant to invest in a big trip when things aren’t exactly “looking up”, but I’m stoked for this season and not afraid to travel for one or two.

See ya there, I double dare ya.

:{)

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
And just to clarify/muddy up the water…

I tell people all the time that the two best destination cities for NFL football are New Orleans and Seattle.

Obviously this is my personal opinion, it’s based on what I/we like to do.

Food, nightlife, music, surrounding activities etc.

I’d place Dallas right about middle of the road, maybe a touch below middle.
But the stadium is very nice, and the fans are respectful (generally speaking).

GemCity

Reaction score
Come kick it with me in Cincinnati! Compared to Dallas we have…..well, there’s the thing…umm…oh yah…could go to the one place after errr….

F@&k it. Go to Dallas.

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
Come kick it with me in Cincinnati! Compared to Dallas we have…..well, there’s the thing…umm…oh yah…could go to the one place after errr….

F@&k it. Go to Dallas.
Skyline chili any good?

RiverDog

Reaction score

I’ll bet a 6 pack that y’all will be hard pressed to find a better away game tailgate party. (And HoustonHawk and I did pretty well a few years back)

At any rate, I’ll be there and slightly involved, anyone that wants to kick my ass, or tip a cold one with me should consider this game if you’re planning to travel for one.

Typically I’m a bit hesitant to invest in a big trip when things aren’t exactly “looking up”, but I’m stoked for this season and not afraid to travel for one or two.

Although it's unlikely as I don't see them bailing on a Cowboys game, the Hawks-Dallas game is subject to being flexed, which makes me reluctant to buy airline tickets and hotel reservations. Additionally, that time of year, air travel gets a little dicey, and after last year's holiday air travel meltdowns, I'm a bit hesitant to travel once the leaves fall off the trees.

A few friends of mine are targeting the Giants game on Monday, Oct. 2nd.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Would love to but I am taking my daughter to the Rams game in November so that's our official away game of the year. Have fun, I know you will and do!

Mad Dog

Reaction score
Would love to but I am taking my daughter to the Rams game in November so that's our official away game of the year. Have fun, I know you will and do!

I’ll be there too Aros! My wife and I will drive in from Palm Springs and add a day or two in Santa Monica. Should be fun. It’s a great stadium.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Nice! I'm looking forward to checking out that state-of-the-art stadium, and hopefully raining on some Rams fan's parades, lol.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
Nice! I'm looking forward to checking out that state-of-the-art stadium, and hopefully raining on some Rams fan's parades, lol.

I did that last year despite Bobby having a hell of a game. The Rams fans were actually pretty cool.

And the tailgate from the SoCal Hawkers was first rate. Had a fun chat with Chris Warren.

Nv_Hawks

Reaction score

I’m planning Nashville in December. My customer gets free tickets and his office has a great view.

Attachments

• IMG_1689.jpeg
    IMG_1689.jpeg
    191.5 KB · Views: 3

Latest posts