Official Road Trip (Now Official)

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Largent80":2m58x7d1 said:
I got the tailgate tickets 2 weeks ago. Glad I pulled the trigger.

my gater tickets are in their possession, but they are reserved.

Largent80

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":1mor1x1u said:
Largent80":1mor1x1u said:
I got the tailgate tickets 2 weeks ago. Glad I pulled the trigger.

my gater tickets are in their possession, but they are reserved.

Yeah,, that's the way they are doing it. We have5 people in our group and we just listed all the names.

CHawk

Reaction score
Wow glad I purchased the tailgate party ticket early, can't wait the see'yall in big D :0190l:

OkieHawk

Reaction score
CHawk":1gxck9bu said:
Wow glad I purchased the tailgate party ticket early, can't wait the see'yall in big D :0190l:

Yea, wish I would have pulled the trigger earlier on that. Ah well, it'll still be great to see a bunch of you at the game. :thirishdrinkers:

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
OkieHawk":10b1chrf said:
Yea, wish I would have pulled the trigger earlier on that. Ah well, it'll still be great to see a bunch of you at the game. :thirishdrinkers:

Okie, as far as I know, there is no reason that you won't be able to party with the the group.
You will just have to do it on a BYOB/BYOF basis.
It's set up as all you can eat/drink and they will issue arm bands for grub/libations.
I'm sure I'll have a Yeti or two full of something or the other as well.
PM me your phone info and I'll make sure you don't get left out in no man's land.
:{)

edit: this goes for anybody else that is the same boat as Okie.
Obviously I won't be providing food and drink for 20 people but I'll do my best to make sure no .netter is left behind.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":tnzzd5s7 said:
peachesenregalia":tnzzd5s7 said:
Seahawkfan80":tnzzd5s7 said:
Did a minor listing for the DALLAS GAME.....if you would check to see you are listed. Did not add families to the list....cept one. he he he

Go Hawks.

peachesenregalia Scottemojo Largent80 Pmedic
HoustonHawk OkieHawk Aros The Glove
MelloYello Hasselbeck Barthawk CHawk
NoChops CodeWarrior CodeWarriors Boss
Jay-Dog Twelthmanfan Original Poster
YYZHawksFan PeppersJap YaktownHawk Pehawk

Go Hawks.

FIFY

Looking forward to this, lads!

Thanks for the updates....CHawk added and North moved to another win.

Go Hawks.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
pmedic920":ti95xvcf said:
How bout a short list of who will be in town for Sat night festivities ?

I'm in:{)

Are you talking about the Halloween party? I am not sure if I want to go there and then be prepared for the Sunday Festivities. Depends on the Lady. I am asking her shortly. :)

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":2llts3qg said:
Are you talking about the Halloween party? I am not sure if I want to go there and then be prepared for the Sunday Festivities. Depends on the Lady. I am asking her shortly. :)

And this, Ladies and gentlemen, is a perfect example of wisdom.
I learned this a long time ago, my problem is that 99% of the time, I forget that I learned it.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
pmedic920":e3gmhvww said:
Seahawkfan80":e3gmhvww said:

And this, Ladies and gentlemen, is a perfect example of wisdom.
I learned this a long time ago, my problem is that 99% of the time, I forget that I learned it.

SHHHHHHHHH I have a reputation.....oh dang. It is messed up now. Too late. I am using my wisdom now too. A friend wanted me to go to the mountains to help him with hunting. I am INJURED. So I am home until tomorrow. We will cut wood and then I will take it home on Sunday where I will be recovering for a few days.

DAngit...I did it again. I need to keep my fingers off the keyboard...of course that is what my cat says too. LOL :twisted:

A

Anonymous

peachesenregalia":ijxd8cx4 said:
Largent80":ijxd8cx4 said:
We're sitting in the same section !!!!!!!!

I'm in section 421. I want you guys to keep your eyes open for any empty seats near you. If they're still empty by the end of the first quarter, have HoustonHawk text me and I'll come over.

DUDE, Benji, we gotchu.

One thing: It will not be cold in there, but you gotta bring the scarf along. Being is how it's legendary and all.

:mrgreen:

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":3lvlw6bv said:
DUDE, Benji, we gotchu.

One thing: It will not be cold in there, but you gotta bring the scarf along. Being is how it's legendary and all.

Scott, you gunna get our buddy killed.
If he wears that thing to an indoor game @ Dallas, even the 12s will want to kick his a$$

Scottemojo

Reaction score
pmedic920":fnfbktrv said:
HoustonHawk82":fnfbktrv said:
DUDE, Benji, we gotchu.

Scott, you gunna get our buddy killed.
If he wears that thing to an indoor game @ Dallas, even the 12s will want to kick his a$$
Me thinks you are underestimating the scarf's ability to defend it's owner.

peppersjap

Reaction score
pmedic920":1s5p5vt0 said:
How bout a short list of who will be in town for Sat night festivities ?

I'm in:{)
My buddy and I plan to be there on Saturday night. We fly in on Friday evening and are going to stay in Frisco so I can see a friend but we will head to the Homewood suites by Six flags Saturday afternoon and we will head to the party around 8 pm. I can't wait! So glad we have to home games in a row to keep me going.