Official Road Trip (Now Official)

Scottemojo

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":yclkeck2 said:
Scottemojo":yclkeck2 said:
I would dig a NOLA trip.

Remember Scotte, we're soul spirits :thirishdrinkers:

Truth.

Just so everyone knows, pe, who must not be named, but I just did, had a legit ticket, but his phone died as he tried to get into the game, destroying his scan.
So, at an opportune moment, he walked through the gate and snuck his ass in. It worked. Holy shit, it worked.

Peaches then poached seats all around us for 4 QTRs, until he found one nobody was going to show up for. Also, he has literally no Irish accent. But no Oklahoma accent either. I think he might be a pod person.

Every dead ball moment, we talked ball and shot the shit with surrounding football fans. Football heaven.

After we left, we walked Peaches to his car. Little peck on the cheek, and he was on his way. First date rules, ya know.

Then we went back to mine, and a group of Boys fans summarily cussed us out. Then offered us beers. Then we talked ball with those guys over beers and it was a good ending to a good day.

peppersjap

Reaction score
Largent80":218rd8zw said:
I have zero interest in going to new England. For me its NOLA. Even if it's not the official road trip for .net it will be for my wife and I who have never been there.
We are looking at New Orleans too. I have never been and the combination of the French Quarter and the Seahawks is too much to pass up.

A

Anonymous

Despite numerous digital communication attempts, HH, Aros, and L80 were unable to secure any Peaches time this past weekend, as apparently Scotte had monopolized all of it. Although we did have the distinct pleasure of his company at the KC game last season, I'm afraid that memory will have to sustain us for yet another season of Peachesless toiling.

I cried a little bit as we drove away from that stadium, as I was confused and hurt by this missed opportunity, and what can only be described as a complete disregard for what had been tirelessly organized previously. Reflecting on the debacle, Rob and I can only shake our heads and sigh about what could have been. I consider myself a strong person, but this one stings a little.

signed,
Left Wanting

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
If...only the scarf would have made the trip...everything would have worked out. It is ALL about the scarf. If the scarf cant make it, maybe........

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
I think MoJo and Peaches are the same person.

Has anybody ever seen them both at the same time?

Talk about anti social behavior.
One of the best tailgate parties ever and Peaches is a no show.
I for one, don't get it.

A

Anonymous

peachesenregalia":34zfusrv said:
pmedic920":34zfusrv said:

I for one, don't get it.

It was the goddamn traffic

D:

Uh huh...

:roll:

Scottemojo

Reaction score
pmedic920":3recpbgb said:

I for one, don't get it.
It was a great tailgate.

But me and Peaches being the same person is impossible. Zappa puts me to sleep.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
Scottemojo":2wsuozuj said:
pmedic920":2wsuozuj said:

I for one, don't get it.
It was a great tailgate.

And there went their relationship.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Scottemojo":5ez42kkk said:
pmedic920":5ez42kkk said:

I for one, don't get it.
It was a great tailgate.

Frank or Moon Unit???? :stirthepot: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers:

A

Anonymous

Next year, y'all will be graced with the presence of the one and only Mrs. HH, as she has never been to NOLA, and a full day of sightseeing and fine dining has been at the top of her bucket list for a long time. Prob drag the #2 son with also and make it a family trip. All I see are dollar signs at this point.

She also wants to get down to the area where that Zack Efron movie "The Lucky One" was filmed to take some pics among the treebeards. Covington and the Trading Post at Camp Tammany, I believe.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
This seasons games are a hard thing now. I have one more left and then off to next season...as far as games attending. I am gonna look at NOLA as I have been to the area a couple of times. The French Quarter with a bunch of 12s would be awesome. But it has to be up to situations. I may end up going to one game or 2 next season. Depends on the status.

P.S. The dot net pic above has me in a collared shirt. Would that be the Action Green we are talking about for the color of the uniforms?

Latest posts