Official Road Trip (Now Official)

seahawks08

Reaction score
pmedic920":15mm5k5c said:
Scottemojo":15mm5k5c said:
I will be in Dallas Saturday afternoon

You have mail :{)

I will be mostly there starting Friday. I paid for the party, so I have to go. Lot's of things to figure out like hotel, tickets and so on, but I know I will be there!

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
pmedic920":11hoo6ey said:
HoustonHawk82":11hoo6ey said:
DUDE, Benji, we gotchu.

One thing: It will not be cold in there, but you gotta bring the scarf along. Being is how it's legendary and all.

:mrgreen:

Scott, you gunna get our buddy killed.
If he wears that thing to an indoor game @ Dallas, even the 12s will want to kick his a$$

WAit a sec.....the scarf has the ticket....he is just the chauffer. Sheesh some people.

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
Looks like I will probably fly down from Toronto Sunday morning into DFW and stay the night at the Hyatt Regency at the airport to fly home on the 7am back to Toronto.

Don't have a ticket yet and will probably wait to buy closer. I will be by myself as its too hard for my wife and daughter with extraneous stuff going on.

seahawks08

Reaction score
airline ticket done, now hotel, game ticket and probably transportation remaining. Everyone going, can you recommend some hotels where you guys are put up, the price is steep high, but I am going to do a last minute to see if that makes a difference now, otherwise will have to stay somewhere near the airport.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
seahawks08":2204tvdp said:
airline ticket done, now hotel, game ticket and probably transportation remaining. Everyone going, can you recommend some hotels where you guys are put up, the price is steep high, but I am going to do a last minute to see if that makes a difference now, otherwise will have to stay somewhere near the airport.

The wife and I are staying at the La Quinta across from six flags, which is about 2 miles from the stadium.

peppersjap

Reaction score
seahawks08":2xsqhtj9 said:
We are staying at the Homewood suites Arlington by Six Flags. There is a Sleep Inn right next door to it that is the hotel the Seahawker group is staying at and I checked tonight and they have rooms for $121 a night. It appears to be about a mile and a half to 2 miles from the stadium. It looks walkable but there are multiple shuttles to the games, one of the bars has one for $15 and the local shuttle is $20. It is also only about a mile from the bar where the party is on Saturday night and also has 2 sports bars adjacent to the hotel. I think you will find plenty of 12's in that area plus that is a decent price, we are paying over $200. I hope this helps.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
seahawks08":2b5zobi6 said:

We are at the Sleep inn.
Not sure what they have left but give them a call. Mention that you are with the Seahawkers and see what happens.
2198941db880e617a89974d077fcc579.jpg

seahawks08

Reaction score
Thank you on the hotel recommendations, I am wondering if taking a hotel near airport and cabbing it for festivities and game would be cheaper than taking a hotel around Arlington. I have a 6 am flight Monday morning and the cost of rooms as I need a hotel for 3 nights. So anything over 100 would make more much more poorer. The other option would be to share a room, at some point if any other single .Netter is looking for one.

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
seahawks08":33mymn8y said:
Thank you on the hotel recommendations, I am wondering if taking a hotel near airport and cabbing it for festivities and game would be cheaper than taking a hotel around Arlington. I have a 6 am flight Monday morning and the cost of rooms as I need a hotel for 3 nights. So anything over 100 would make more much more poorer. The other option would be to share a room, at some point if any other single .Netter is looking for one.

That's what I plan to do. I fly back at 7am on Monday. I've booked a room with two queen beds at the Hyatt regency at DFW.

I'm alone. Wife and 9 year old at home, unfortunately.

PM me if you want. My rate is 129 plus or 147 all in for the night. But I'm only staying the Sunday night but happy to share it for that night.

As an FYI to others, I tried to buy a tailgate ticket with the seahawkers group but apparently they have suspended sales.

So if anyone has one extra, let me know. They apparently may resume sales.

I am waiting to pull the trigger on a ticket.

I may try for a cheap suite/club ticket.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
YYZHawksFan":1ji7rowt said:
seahawks08":1ji7rowt said:

That's what I plan to do. I fly back at 7am on Monday. I've booked a room with two queen beds at the Hyatt regency at DFW.

PM me if you want. My rate is 129 plus or 147 all in for the night. But I'm only staying the Sunday night but happy to share it for that night.

As an FYI to others, I tried to buy a tailgate ticket with the seahawkers group but apparently they have suspended sales.

That is correct on the tailgate party.
It's being catered and they sold 300 tickets.
I think that was at the limit of the caterer.
They are looking at other options and Ill post any new info as soon as I hear any.

I'm still fairly certain that anybody can mingle with the group on a BYOB basis.

seahawks08

Reaction score
YYZHawksFan":3iockmq5 said:
seahawks08":3iockmq5 said:

Club seats are not cheap yet, but it might get cheaper depending on how the team does. I am not worried about the tickets for now. Thank you on the offer for the hotel, I believe you are booked for one night, I am looking for 3 nights, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I am getting great rates around Dallas Love Field, thats where I land and take off from, so logistically it won't make sense for me to share a room with you for one night, thanks anyways for the offer, appreciate it very much. I am interested in the tailgating tickets, wished Lon did it like when it was in Houston a few years ago, then I did not have to be on wait list:)

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
seahawks08":23ckiis4 said:

Club seats are not cheap yet, but it might get cheaper depending on how the team does. I am not worried about the tickets for now. Thank you on the offer for the hotel, I believe you are booked for one night, I am looking for 3 nights, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I am getting great rates around Dallas Love Field, thats where I land and take off from, so logistically it won't make sense for me to share a room with you for one night, thanks anyways for the offer, appreciate it very much. I am interested in the tailgating tickets, wished Lon did it like when it was in Houston a few years ago, then I did not have to be on wait list:)

Ah. I see. Yes. Makes sense if flying out of Love.

seahawks08

Reaction score
peppersjap":1khkqei0 said:
seahawks08":1khkqei0 said:
We are staying at the Homewood suites Arlington by Six Flags. There is a Sleep Inn right next door to it that is the hotel the Seahawker group is staying at and I checked tonight and they have rooms for $121 a night. It appears to be about a mile and a half to 2 miles from the stadium. It looks walkable but there are multiple shuttles to the games, one of the bars has one for $15 and the local shuttle is $20. It is also only about a mile from the bar where the party is on Saturday night and also has 2 sports bars adjacent to the hotel. I think you will find plenty of 12's in that area plus that is a decent price, we are paying over $200. I hope this helps.

Thank you, I totally missed this post, I will look into it, my cousin stays in Dallas and he want's me to stay with him, now I am in a bind, I want to hang out with the .Netters, which would mean to be in a room near the stadium as you mentioned, or spend time with my cousin where stay is free. The whole premise of my trip was to meet all the .Netters, so now I am in a bind:)

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
seahawks08":1uo5anof said:

Yea, I would have liked to do a .Net party but logistics just would not allow it. We did have a good time @ the Houston game.

I'm guessing that most of us will congregate in one area anyway. Should be a good time with over 300 12s at one party.
I'll have a cooler or two full, and maybe Scott and his group will as well. With that in mind, even without party tix, nobody should be left out in the cold. .Netters that is.
Keep in mind that the party is in LOT 11, anybody that is driving and wants to park close, should try to pre purchase a parking pass in that lot. They are not cheap but there are some available on stubhub.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
pmedic920":1b5wc58o said:
seahawks08":1b5wc58o said:

Yea, I would have liked to do a .Net party but logistics just would not allow it. We did have a good time @ the Houston game.

I'm guessing that most of us will congregate in one area anyway. Should be a good time with over 300 12s at one party.
I'll have a cooler or two full, and maybe Scott and his group will as well. With that in mind, even without party tix, nobody should be left out in the cold. .Netters that is.
Keep in mind that the party is in LOT 11, anybody that is driving and wants to park close, should try to pre purchase a parking pass in that lot. They are not cheap but there are some available on stubhub.

I may convince the lady to bring a cooler or purchase one myself and gift it to her. She has a lot pass somewhere close. A block away. I would assume we could leave it in a vehicle at the tailgater and if it is mine and dont come back...that is life.
Gonna be a warm game...so bring waters and electrolytes. I dont wanna be like in San Diego. Og Skwah.