Official Road Trip (Now Official)

peppersjap

Reaction score
pmedic920":2vfzjoby said:
I still have not pulled the trigger on game ticket.
If anybody out there is going as a single or possibly a group of 3, Pm me and we will see if we can work something out.

I tend to be willing to spend a touch more for better than nose bleed seats but I'm not sure how this will end up, now that it appears my party of 4 has become party of 1.
Wife, daughter and he BF have backed out.

I will reiterate, for those that are trying to be cost conscious, the group rate that the Texas Seahawkers are offering is hard to beat.
$175 for a game ticket and tailgate party pass. Pm me for that info if you want it.
Thanks for the heads up on those tickets, they came out to about the best price I was finding anywhere else with a 3 hour tailgate included with booze and food plus seats with all Seahawk fans. There was also info on a party close by on Saturday night. I can't wait for this trip.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":20kqgtsu said:
RiverDog":20kqgtsu said:
Siouxhawk":20kqgtsu said:
P.S. I also got 3 points and bet a steak dinner and beers with a Packer friend for Game 2. Was that a wise choice??

I wouldn't want to bet anymore than that. That's a tough game to call.
Yeah, I know (especially if you knew how many beers this guy can drink), but it's all good fun. I'm thinking the Vegas line should be pretty close to that since the home team gives 3 automatically.

Is there an over/under on the amount of beers??? LOL

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
Ok, I've got to get tickets secured.
Turns out that I'll be a single.

Any other singles out there, or a group of three that want to team up on a ticket purchase???

I'm not looking to mortgage my house but I am willing to spend a little extra for seats closer than the upper deck.
I'm looking to get this done ASAP so if you are interested please contact me soon.
I can wait a bit if I know you want to connect for sure.

Edit: I do mean I'm going to the game alone.
Not that I'm single now.
Still very happily married.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
pmedic920":1ldud3pz said:
Ok, I've got to get tickets secured.
Turns out that I'll be a single.

Any other singles out there, or a group of three that want to team up on a ticket purchase???

I'm not looking to mortgage my house but I am willing to spend a little extra for seats closer than the upper deck.
I'm looking to get this done ASAP so if you are interested please contact me soon.
I can wait a bit if I know you want to connect for sure.

Edit: I do mean I'm going to the game alone.
Not that I'm single now.
Still very happily married.

Too much magic potion???? I had too much last night too.....dammit.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":ilrlmeqx said:
Too much magic potion???? I had too much last night too.....dammit.

Actually no. No potion today.
The woman that I'm happily married to, jumped all over me for posting that I was single :{)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
For those attending the Dallas game at a hotel, which hotel? I am trying to figure out which hotel is most strategically placed. Not too far from the airport (Dallas), not too far from the stadium and .NET/12 festivities. Really appreciate the info!

peppersjap

Reaction score
Aros":3csi2edy said:
For those attending the Dallas game at a hotel, which hotel? I am trying to figure out which hotel is most strategically placed. Not too far from the airport (Dallas), not too far from the stadium and .NET/12 festivities. Really appreciate the info!
We are staying at the Homewood suites near the stadium. It is definitely within walking distance of the stadium if you go on google maps but a long walk but I'm used to that since we ride the Bremerton ferry to the home games. There is a cluster of hotels in that area and the Texas Seahawkers are having most of there stuff in that area. I would go to "texasseahawkers.net and look at the info they have. They say they have a block of rooms at the Sleep Inn for $99 a night in the same area we are staying, not sure if they still have availability though. They are also having a party on halloween night at a bar very close to there and a tailgate at the stadium for a pretty reasonable price with all you can eat BBQ and drinks for 3 hours before the game. Hope this helps.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
peppersjap":1whcltbr said:
Aros":1whcltbr said:
We are staying at the Homewood suites near the stadium. It is definitely within walking distance of the stadium if you go on google maps but a long walk but I'm used to that since we ride the Bremerton ferry to the home games. There is a cluster of hotels in that area and the Texas Seahawkers are having most of there stuff in that area. I would go to "texasseahawkers.net and look at the info they have. They say they have a block of rooms at the Sleep Inn for $99 a night in the same area we are staying, not sure if they still have availability though. They are also having a party on halloween night at a bar very close to there and a tailgate at the stadium for a pretty reasonable price with all you can eat BBQ and drinks for 3 hours before the game. Hope this helps.

Yes, very much. Thank you!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Booked my room there for that weekend. Thanks again!

All set! Airfaire, ticket (thanks Houston!!) and Hotel!

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Did a minor listing for the DALLAS GAME.....if you would check to see you are listed. Did not add families to the list....cept one. he he he

Go Hawks.

peachesenregalia Scottemojo Largent80 Pmedic
HoustonHawk OkieHawk Aros The Glove
MelloYello Hasselbeck Barthawk NorthVanHawker
NoChops CodeWarrior CodeWarriors Boss
Jay-Dog Twelthmanfan Original Poster
YYZHawksFan PeppersJap YaktownHawk

Go Hawks.

CHawk

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":s3skfzxw said:
Did a minor listing for the DALLAS GAME.....if you would check to see you are listed. Did not add families to the list....cept one. he he he

Go Hawks.

MelloYello Hasselbeck Barthawk NorthVanHawker
YYZHawksFan PeppersJap YaktownHawk

Go Hawks.

Count me in! :th2thumbs:

NorthVanHawker

Reaction score
I was in but have since changed to the Green Bay game week 2 due to a newborn coming around the time of the Dallas game.... Go Hawks

SeaTown81

Reaction score
NorthVanHawker":296zn6f6 said:
I was in but have since changed to the Green Bay game week 2 due to a newborn coming around the time of the Dallas game.... Go Hawks

Welcome aboard the hipster road trip.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
FWIW, my plans have changed once again.
I talked my wife into coming along after all.

We will be in Dallas Sat. morning and going to the big Hawkoween party with the Dallas Seahawkers on Sat. night.
Hope to see a few of you there.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":250or291 said:
Seahawkfan80":250or291 said:

Go Hawks.

MelloYello Hasselbeck Barthawk CHawk
YYZHawksFan PeppersJap YaktownHawk Pehawk

Go Hawks.

FIFY

Looking forward to this, lads!

Thanks for the updates....CHawk added and North moved to another win.

Go Hawks.

Tbone

Reaction score
SeaTown81":1s990y7d said:
NorthVanHawker":1s990y7d said:

Welcome aboard the hipster road trip.

Count me and my brother in for the Green Bay game.

GO HAWKS

peppersjap

Reaction score
pmedic920":2uyifcv1 said:
I talked my wife into coming along after all.

We will be in Dallas Sat. morning and going to the big Hawkoween party with the Dallas Seahawkers on Sat. night.
My buddy and I plan to be at the party Saturday night too and will definitely be at the tailgate on Sunday! So pumped for this trip!

Subzero717

Reaction score
pmedic920":246fro6b said:
My wife says I ain't goin no damn where's without her .

Cool Lon. Hopefully I make it to see both of you.

Cheers

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
Section 244 row 1.
On the rail. X2
I will attempt to hang Thee Flag #12
Sounds like the bulk of the Dallas Seahawkers group are in section 453.
Man I hope we can dish out some PAYBACK.
We own then one.
GoHawks.

Latest posts