Official Road Trip (Now Official)

OkieHawk

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":2ubp7esd said:
*sigh*

I REALLY want to go. With it being later on in the season, I *might* be able to swing it. Just gonna have to see how things shake out. Okie, if I wind up going it alone, you interested in carpooling or somesuch? I won't be staying in a hotel or for any festivities, most likely.

Dammit, because the wife and I were planning on staying down there and making a weekend of it. If it was just myself, then I'd be all for a carpool or something like that. We need to get together for a game this season, personal schedules allowing of course.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Okay I booked my airfare to Dallas/FT Worth airport...Now I need to figure out taxi/hotel and a game ticket. Please PM me if you have group info or a spare ticket. Thanks!

OkieHawk

Reaction score
Aros":2i1njhdp said:
Okay I booked my airfare to Dallas/FT Worth airport...Now I need to figure out taxi/hotel and a game ticket. Please PM me if you have group info or a spare ticket. Thanks!

When are you flying into Dallas? The wife and I plan on driving down Saturday, early afternoon, and leaving Sunday after the game.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I just set up a flight too........flying in on my wings...er uh on an airplane. I get in on Flyday. Waiting for the flight list to when I can leave. It is not available yet. :mrgreen:

I hope it is not like the Hotel California...you can get in and never leave....... :shock:

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
Its going to be Awesome to see everybody.

The 12s will be coming out of the woodwork.
I don't know how many folks can fit in the place they have set aside for Sat. Night but I'd be willing to bet, that the fire Marshall won't be far away.

I sure hope we can win this one. We pulled off Houston a couple years ago. Sticking it to the cow patties will be the Sweetness.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
It looks more and more like this one will be my road trip this year.

Largent80

Reaction score
Yes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....I will go into debt to be there with my fellow 12's.

Largent80

Reaction score
I only care about OUR pile, we can create a lot of manure when we put it together....hahahahaha.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
These once a year road games are, for me, a mini vacation.
I usually spend the extra $ for as good of seats as I can afford. The kicker for me on this trip, I may have daughter and BF in tow.
Seat x4 is a whole different animal than seat x2.
If I was with a group of buddies I'd just sit with the group but my wife likes the better seats.
If you are buying from the 2nd market, judging by what I've seen, $300 is about what a ticket is going to run. Bout the same as C-link from the brokers.
If somebody wanted to go on a budget, they do have a "party area" with standing room only. They sell for $60-70. Not a bad option if you are going to be so far from the field that you will be watching a screen anyway.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Ok, Flight to Dallas, check
Room for one night or more, check (staying north of the city at a friends place for one night at least.)
Tickets to game, check. (MAYBE one extra but the tickets are on the top of the world. Very top. Depends on whether a lady wants to go or not.)
Need a flight back to Idaho if possible. LOL
I am In.

Go Hawks.

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
It's my only viable road trip option from yyz. Cost flights etc. my dall ass buddy in yyz might fly down with me.

A

Anonymous

CALIHAWK1":34xjq9n2 said:
pmedic920":34xjq9n2 said:
We still haven't gotten tagged as "thee official road trip".
It's by no means up to me.
Just say it is and it is.

I'm calling it...

The Official Road Trip,

Dallas.

I mean, the Godfather will be there. C'mon.

:les: