Official Road Trip (Now Official)

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
If I go....I may have to bring a date.....if she wants to go. She lives not too far from the area.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Scottemojo":3sxo8rag said:
I think a road trip to Dallas would be awesome. Wonder if it will be the THanksgiving game?

Would be surprised if the Seahawks hit Thanksgiving 2 straight years.

I can see Seahawks at Cowboys that first Sunday Night of the year though.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Vetamur":yhfap23o said:
I'm going to the games in Santa Clara and Phoenix. The head of security for the media and VIP areas in the Cardinals stadium is from my Rez and can likely get me a suite very cheap so I may be looking people to join me. It's a 12 person suite. More to come.

Is this Santa Clara team an expansion team?? Dont know too much about them. :sarcasm_off: :mrgreen:

blkhwk

Reaction score
I'm in Baltimore right now, have been here for a week, this is a great city. I am planning on coming back for the 'Hawks game.

You can be in DC in about an hour by train & Baltimore has some great sights and party spots

Vetamur

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":2aqd9iuo said:
Vetamur":2aqd9iuo said:
I'm going to the games in Santa Clara and Phoenix. The head of security for the media and VIP areas in the Cardinals stadium is from my Rez and can likely get me a suite very cheap so I may be looking people to join me. It's a 12 person suite. More to come.

Is this Santa Clara team an expansion team?? Dont know too much about them. :sarcasm_off: :mrgreen:

I dont...get..this reply. Are you thinking I made a mistake..? Or are you mocking SF fans for no longer playing in SF?

Im pretty sure you know the away game vs. the 49ers is in Santa Clara...

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Vetamur":tgurqrvz said:
Seahawkfan80":tgurqrvz said:
Vetamur":tgurqrvz said:

I dont...get..this reply. Are you thinking I made a mistake..? Or are you mocking SF fans for no longer playing in SF?

I was joking...hence the sarcasm off sign. My bad. I am sorry. On a different note, did not see ya at the arizona game in dec...We were at McFaddens pre and post game.

Vetamur

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":2v2ceot3 said:
Vetamur":2v2ceot3 said:
Seahawkfan80":2v2ceot3 said:
Vetamur":2v2ceot3 said:

I was joking...hence the sarcasm off sign. My bad. I am sorry. On a different note, did not see ya at the arizona game in dec...We were at McFaddens pre and post game.

I didnt hang with a Seahawk crowd. My wife and I were taking my son to my home area. We stayed on Rezes in Arizona and New Mexico when in the area, then just spent time with the guy I mentioned when we were in Phoenix proper.

A

Anonymous

peachesenregalia":1w5cwdr8 said:
Damnit. Dallis is about the closest game to me. Under normal circumstances, I reckon I'd be there, but I've a new kid on the way and don't think I can swing it this year. Shame, really.

But, but, but...

...we had so much fun with the first-down sign dance we conducted in and amongst a sea of snarling Chiefs fans. We needed to work on our timing and delivery, but we did good in the second half, I thought.

Not this year?

:(

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
Bump.

I'm still in Lobby mode on this.

This will be an epic time for all 12s
I'm waiting on approval to post some very exciting news about extra activities.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
Ok, so the Dallas Texas chapter of the Seahawkers are offering a special tour of AT&T stadium.
The info is in the screen shot.
This is a first come first serve basis for the membership. They will open to all if it does not fill up.

They are also planning a BIG tailgate party. You can see by the 2nd screen shot how they are starting the process.

IMHO if you are planning on making the Dallas game and have the time, these events would be worth the cost of membership.
IIRC it was $50 for my wife and I.
The tour will be cool and there is no doubt in my mind, that the tailgate will be AWESOME. They are a great group of 12s.

This is a link to the Seahawkers.
You will have to click on the Dallas chapter. I noticed prior to this post that the site was having some trouble. I doubt that will last long.
http://www.seahawkers.org
I don't have a Facebook but they can be found there, as well.

778d5db566f890702a3a74aae9a8c8a1.jpg

This will give you an idea of how the tailgate will go.
35eb64758cf357d299e99c3f355c5483.jpg

Again. I'd love to see this game get chosen as the "official" .Net road trip.

GoHawks

Edit: as a disclaimer and for transparency reasons.
The Seahawkers are not related to Seahawks.net. Although they may have some members that are also members here.
Seahawks.net IS NOT part of these offers.
Personally I will say, that these are great people and I've NEVER heard of anything they do, not being legit/top notch.

Jay-Dog

Reaction score
Thanks PMedic for boosting this post. I think you have a great idea here. I met .NET in Texas.

There is a huge following of Hawks fans in Dallas. I met so many people from the Northwest, or fans of the Seahawks living there. There is a presence and you will find an oasis in Texas. The Seahawkers are for real as well and growing. The Houston Game. We all know how that turned out. :thirishdrinkers:

I lived in Big-D for 5 years and Texas for 15 years. I have put this on my schedule and would really like to fly out and watch our Hawks beat the Ladies, in their house! Epic.

SeaHawk80

Reaction score
Dallas it is. My psycHOTic Wife and I. Still eyeing Green Bay as a bonus trip this year.

AgentDib

Reaction score
Dallas should be fun. I was thinking about the potential for both @STL and @GB, given that they are back to back game 1 and 2 and a reasonably close train ride through Chicago from each other. A week off work is a much bigger commitment then a weekend though.