Not worried at all.

Shock2k

Reaction score
As a fan base, me included, do we tend towards the doom more often than not. When Carroll, Schneider and the team took me to the promised land last year, i decided I was putting my gloom broom back in the closet.

Do we have to be so quick to lose faith after a win? Things are going to get cleaned up. That road trip over to D.C. for a night game had about the same effect it did two years ago . Rough game that we "managed" to win. No need to call in the brute squad just yet.

My faith in Russell was shaken a little when he didn't drive down the field and win it against San Diego, but Denver proved Russell can only grab a win from the jaws of defeat 95% of the time. Last year it was the Cots, this year the Chargers.

We are sailing through to the playoffs and a 1st round bye.

But have no doubt, there are a lot more of these close road games (nail biters) coming up. We are just going to have to suffer through them like we had to last year.

Keep the faith. Don't make me quote Aaron Rogers and say "relax".

BlueTalon

Reaction score
Shock2k":2vwpmqw1 said:
But have no doubt, there are a lot more of these close road games (nail biters) coming up. We are just going to have to suffer through them like we had to last year.
This.