Norton new Raiders DC

Frozenropers

Reaction score
Sometimes, great position coaches, teachers, etc. are great at the day to day skill development of players, but maybe not so good at game day strategy. Just a thought.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I trust Pete to know who makes the better DC and Richard is his choice.Ken Norton looks like he could have been a good choice also but he lost out and moves on..We don't know who takes his place but that guy might be just as good if not better..There is always someone better in anything and it never ends..Congrats to Ken but next man up!

CANHawk

Reaction score
Guys are lined up around the block to join this staff. Really, Pete has his choice of virtually the entire league's position coaching staff if he wants. Seattle coaches get promotions. Why wouldn't anyone come join this staff If offered? We'll be perfectly fine.

I've really enjoyed having Coach Ken here and appreciate all he's done for us. Congrats to him on his new gig and best of luck in the future... except when the Raiders play Seattle. Then I hope he gets the diarrhea all week. ;)

morgulon1

Reaction score
"You stole our coach!!! Screw you Al Davis/Jim Plunkett/Marcus Allen/Cliff Branch/Ray Guy!!!"[/quote]
But the thing is I hate Denver far more then I do the Raiders because it's too much effort to hate a team as inept as the Raiders have been for the last 15 or so years. Also losing assistant coaches is part the deal that good teams deal with every year so I don't understand all the angst.[/quote]
I grew up picking fights with Raiders fans though. Fighting Raiders fans was a rite of passage ceremony.

Fighting Raiders fans was to young Seattle males what bar mitzvah's are to Muslims.[/quote]

Scrap at el Kingdome. True story ese.