NO vs ATL

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":2jz6vk7f said:
Didn't we just see Tampa Bay come in here and almost win? Lots of people getting a bit unrealistic about how much of a walk the Saints game will be...
Agreed. Atlanta/New Orleans is always a war regardless of record or quality of the teams. Much like us and St. Louis.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":1eagjsu1 said:
Didn't we just see Tampa Bay come in here and almost win? Lots of people getting a bit unrealistic about how much of a walk the Saints game will be...

Tampa Bay will beat the pants off of New Orleans. Drew Brees is in for a terrible shock because that defense is finally starting to come together and Mike Glennon is playing lights out for a rookie. And now they have some no-name running back Mike Shanahan style running wild on the field.

Like I said before, don't be surprised if New Orleans loses out for the rest of the season. :3-1:

chris98251

Reaction score
It's not the defense you need to worry about, we plod along with the occasional leap, New Orleans flies and occasionally comes to earth, and we start slow and come around in the second half. Thank god we as fans are not the players. The Saints are on a quest for redemption, were on ours to make Seattle History. The Saints are not the darlings they were after Katrina and the Bounty Gate investigation, thank you for that at least.

We will be coming off a long bye, getting healthier true and on Monday Night in Seattle it should be electric and I hope pump our guys up. I also hope our players were listening to we want Seattle, thats the kind of thing that amps our guys up. I don't think we take them lightly at all as a team, they are the ones that can take away what the team has worked for to date, I expect a very focused attack. Just don't want to see the team wait a half to get into the game.

Laloosh

Reaction score
^^^
Absolutely no way our guys take them lightly.

Dreadbelch

Reaction score
I tried to explain our O-line situation over on the Saints forums. I don't know if anyone really cares about another team's injuries though. It somehow doesn't seem to factor into a lot of peoples' reasoning when evaluating another team's strength. Kind of like how Hawks fans judge the 9ers when the 9ers are missing their best receivers, to be honest.

One thing is for certain. We're going to see a different Hawks team on Dec. 2 than what we've seen this year. There will be some Saints fans in disbelief.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I'd eat my hat if the Saints had the same record after having both starting tackles out for all but a couple of games.