NO vs ATL

jkitsune

Reaction score
OrFan":1cex70jd said:
N.O. is a friggin joke. Atl is terrible and yet they had a chance. The Saints are not impressive at all.

If the Saints come to Seattle and play like this, the Seahawks are going to eat them alive.

Dominant teams can have close calls against, or lose to, terrible teams. We almost got beat by TB at home.

Milehighhawk

Reaction score
jkitsune":3dps5ddj said:
OrFan":3dps5ddj said:
N.O. is a friggin joke. Atl is terrible and yet they had a chance. The Saints are not impressive at all.

If the Saints come to Seattle and play like this, the Seahawks are going to eat them alive.

Dominant teams can have close calls against, or lose to, terrible teams. We almost got beat by TB at home.

You must have missed the "and play like this" part of his post?

Reaneypark

Reaction score
I just have to say, Atlanta is awful and Gonzalez and Jackson are both running on fumes.

Sac

Reaction score
jkitsune":3myodzbf said:
OrFan":3myodzbf said:

We got surprised by Tampa, yes. Then we dominated then for 3 quarters.

C-Dub

Reaction score
jkitsune":ep1jludi said:
OrFan":ep1jludi said:

But the thing about the Saints is that they haven't looked dominant in many games. I watch their defense, and even at home, they aren't that great. I'm not sure what all the talking heads keep raving about.

ivotuk

Reaction score
jkitsune":pp9nre6x said:
OrFan":pp9nre6x said:

I would argue that tb is not a "terrible" team. They are coming together under their rookie qb as the season progresses. But i see your point.

Wartooth

Reaction score
I'll bet Russell has already sent texts to his wide outs about what he sees as weakness' in NO defense!

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I'm surprised the saints dont have like 50 points considering how awful the falcons defense is.

HawkWow

Reaction score
I'm more concerned about the trip to NYG than I am the Saints. Not just based on tonight, or even Sunday, we're just head and shoulders better and their strengths will be neutralized by ours. Horrible match up for them.

Anyone know the dope on Sproles? He was missed in this NO O tonight. No question.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
The Saints show a strong trend of playing poorly on the road. Especially outdoors. Color me totally unimpressed with them tonight. I do not think they will play well two Monday nights from now either.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Hawknballs":2wt7cwp9 said:
I'm surprised the saints dont have like 50 points considering how awful the falcons defense is.

Im surprised the falcons don't have like 50 points considering how awful the saints defense is.

jkitsune

Reaction score
Milehighhawk":3aqqkif2 said:
jkitsune":3aqqkif2 said:
OrFan":3aqqkif2 said:

You must have missed the "and play like this" part of his post?

I'm responding more to the 'NO is a friggin joke' part of it. Good teams have unimpressive weeks. NO still scares me more than the 9ers at this point.

Latest posts