NO vs ATL

BASF

Reaction score
The old guy on the Saints broadcast (I listen to NFL audio pass when they play, since they are funny) just called us the Seahacks. He corrected himself as he was saying it, but you could tell that is what he calls us when he is not on air.

hawker84

Reaction score
Wartooth":flxelaut said:
I'll bet Russell has already sent texts to his wide outs about what he sees as weakness' in NO defense!

last thing i'm concerned about after tonight is the NO defensive backfield , because they don't have one, i'm not really concerned with their defense as a whole, if our O line shows up Monday night, our offense will have a field day.

NO the team looked like a mediocre squad tonight, but i'll give them a pass, having said that, i fully expect a victory.

Wartooth

Reaction score
Very realistic to think the Saints have won their last game...

C-Dub

Reaction score
BlueThunder":3qts8a7x said:
I am now officially NOT worried about the Saints... at all. They're gonna crap their pants in Seattle, I almost guarantee it...
Yup. We should be able to keep the Saints under 20.

Their defense won't be able to stop Beast and Percy will be running laps around them.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Anybody think NO is coming into the Clink and leaving w/ their pride?

minormillikin

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":15oejrmh said:
Didn't we just see Tampa Bay come in here and almost win? Lots of people getting a bit unrealistic about how much of a walk the Saints game will be...

Why does it matter?

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":3hcp78mz said:
Didn't we just see Tampa Bay come in here and almost win? Lots of people getting a bit unrealistic about how much of a walk the Saints game will be...

Yeah. The Saints didn't look like world beaters, but if we get down to them early, we're in for a tough night trying to come back on that team.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":3b8x6prx said:

Don't start, Smelly. I've got a good buzz going here... :smiley_karate:

Legion12Boom

Reaction score
listen to all those idiots yelling "who dat" and "we want Seattle", just makes me laugh. There going to have a rude awakening come Monday Night. Go Hawks!!

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
From what I've seen tonight with the Saints at Home against a relatively weak Atlanta team.....I'd say we should "handle business" on December 2nd.

hoxrox

Reaction score
That Monday night game is gonna be HUGE.

Go Hawks!

bestfightstory

Reaction score
The Saints are a dangerous team but they are NOT a good road team.

And the loss of Greer is significant.

mikeak

Reaction score
I am still confused to kicking it on fourth down and 15. Doesn't make any sense at all. Can anyone explain????

Laloosh

Reaction score
mikeak":3pwz93nr said:
I am still confused to kicking it on fourth down and 15. Doesn't make any sense at all. Can anyone explain????

How about that "Matty Ice" slide on 3rd down just before the half. What a puss! Cost him the game.

hawker84

Reaction score
nobody's saying the saints can't come into CLink and win, from what i've been hearing about their so called top 10 defense i just don't see it, their db's are attrocious, they're linebackers are slow and can't cover, and their D Line looked good against one of the most purtrid O lines in the league.. sorry not impressed. With bree's at the helm of course they're dangerous, Graham and sproles could cause a lot of problems, not worried in the least about pierre thomas though, colston will be a good match up for sherm. i agree we can't play catch up, then again with their D i'm less worried about scoring than i was 5 hrs ago.

Go Hawks....

Latest posts