Niners 1-2...

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
RedAlice":2r3h3qqr said:
This week all I want is for Niners to BEAT UP Philly.
denied.gif

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
When this happens, it's not a matter of if but when, you are not going to see another fanbase turn on a guy any faster than the SC fans will. It's going to be a glorious meltdown! 8)

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Sherminator":4x27zn20 said:
Oh Popeye, you and your facts

:lol:

TBF it was a very quick skim. I only noticed the "insider" saying that John wants the job because it was one of the first things to come up and because I thought I read it wrong.

chris98251

Reaction score
The way I see it Popeye is that some of those writers don't know Jim from John anyway.

Laloosh

Reaction score
chris98251":11tdcc50 said:
The way I see it Popeye is that some of those writers don't know Jim from John anyway.

I can see why they'd have trouble telling the difference...

95389_ravens_seahawks_football.jpg

1411399692000 922 jim1

Popeyejones

Reaction score
chris98251":1qnybwjx said:

Well if that's not a good argument for not listening to them then, I don't know if I can come up with a better one. :lol:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Found this gem over on the Denialzone......

0515D4D0 1FB0 4F7E AD08 D0EC6124FD5A zps73p9fqvr

That franchise has been around much longer than Seattle has and they need to be told this? LMAO, SMH! :lol:

Ruminator

Reaction score
ringless":j4is0jpa said:
Sarlacc83":j4is0jpa said:
They have to play the Eagles this week, and if that game starts off bad for them, they could self destruct from frustration before the half, instead of waiting until after...

I think Eagles will beat 49ers. And I think Seahawks will sweep them. But there's one team I think the 49ers can beat this year. Themselves.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I don't think that the Niners will lose to Philly. I should say that I doubt they will. Last year when they were 1-2 the Niners were having a little identity issue that I believe is connected to their coaching staff trying to do things outside of their strength. I see them getting back to running the ball and being on the right side of some bounces or calls that they haven't enjoyed.

At least that is what I THINK is happening. If Philly gets control of the ball and moves on that Niners D it could be a very long week for SC.

Laloosh

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":3li48vvi said:
I don't think that the Niners will lose to Philly. I should say that I doubt they will. Last year when they were 1-2 the Niners were having a little identity issue that I believe is connected to their coaching staff trying to do things outside of their strength. I see them getting back to running the ball and being on the right side of some bounces or calls that they haven't enjoyed.

At least that is what I THINK is happening. If Philly gets control of the ball and moves on that Niners D it could be a very long week for SC.

Couldn't have been easy to run the ball with Martin blocking and missing your two best TEs. Seems like that was lost on the pundits analyzing the game afterward.

chris98251

Reaction score
I'm not going to write the 49ers off, they will get healthy just about mid season, they could be out of the playoffs, but there are a lot of players that will be playing for a job and to prove a point. Spoilers if nothing else.

ringless

Reaction score
I just want them to lose. I want them to lose bad this week. I want to see that team humbled... 1-3, while not impossible to come back from when you have a team with that much talent. It pretty much is a death sentence... A win this week, could bring the team together, it could give them the confidence they could finish the season like they did last year.... But a loss could cause the locker room rifts to surface for real. A superb implosion, televised live... A talented team with an aging rosters window slams shut before the season even gets deep. A loss this week is one giant nail in the coffin.

Laloosh

Reaction score
ringless":2gmsq9ba said:
I just want them to lose. I want them to lose bad this week. I want to see that team humbled... 1-3, while not impossible to come back from when you have a team with that much talent. It pretty much is a death sentence... A win this week, could bring the team together, it could give them the confidence they could finish the season like they did last year.... But a loss could cause the locker room rifts to surface for real. A superb implosion, televised live... A talented team with an aging rosters window slams shut before the season even gets deep. A loss this week is one giant nail in the coffin.

Let's be honest. You see their implosion as the only way for your Cardinals to make the playoffs. ;)

AZ has suffered more injuries (more so than SF). Props on winning with a backup QB and what many considered to be a decimated defense. Hope Palmer makes it back after the bye but I feel like there are 6-7 losses in your future.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
ringless":21dfqqpi said:
:th2thumbs:
Mods, I like this Cards fan, can we keep him? 8)

ringless

Reaction score
Laloosh":246i5hyb said:
ringless":246i5hyb said:

Let's be honest. You see their implosion as the only way for your Cardinals to make the playoffs. ;)

AZ has suffered more injuries (more so than SF). Props on winning with a backup QB and what many considered to be a decimated defense. Hope Palmer makes it back after the bye but I feel like there are 6-7 losses in your future.

Actually, it isn't the 49ers the team that bothers me so much.... It's more their fan base... Sure there are good posters like Marvin...

But then you have 49ersfan4life, young2rice, and several other posters who are just flat out delusional 70% of them are. If the 49ers started off 0-11 this year going into the Seattle game they would still be talking about how they have the best team ever, how Seattle is overrated and that their teams last 11 wins didn't count, and especially there week last loss because even the wind was against them, that because they have 5 rings before the salary cap era that overrides the 0 wins. No team would compare, for obvious reasons... Here is Niner logic/facts that I just can't stand....

The NFL, and all 32 owners are conspiring against them, because the league wants to see and I quote, "the pretty girl be dragged through the mud and hung"... They act like it's the Salem witch trials over there and the town is against them. It's like they have this god complex, facts don't count, logics don't count, because they are the 49ers and it is impossible for another team to be more talented for that reason. Not only is the NFL and it's 32 owners conspiring against them including York, but Goodell has had it out for them since day one.... The refs from every crew also hate them, and conspire against them... All I know is the NFL, it's owners, the commissioner, and the refs all must be great at keeping secrets, because for that many people to be in on it, and something like that not get out seems a little much....

They just irritate me, they can never give credit when its due... The 49ers have never lost a game, they have only gave them away..... A very giving franchise since the salary cap era started.... Anyways sorry for the rant, I have just never been so excited to see them possibly fall apart, and to see the reaction over at the webzone because its a beauty weekly.... A bad play over there often signifies the end of the season... So I'd like to see what a 1-3 start can do...

byau

Reaction score
Lords of Scythia":3p22ikw6 said:
HAWKWOW
"My thoughts exactly. But after today, I think we can start focusing our voodoo on Zona just for fun. The 9ers will (imo) lose 3 of their next 4 and they are too fragile to pull out of that. I remain confident we will sweep the division.. Palmer or no Palmer. They got lucky as hell at the Clink last year."

That game was meaningless to us and eliminaition from the playoffs for them, and they still barely won. We would've killed them if it meant anything.

Meaningless? Beg to differ: In a season with so few games there aren't many games that are meaningless. That game would have clinched home field advantage if I'm not mistaken.

Instead we had to clinch on the last game vs St Louis whom we came fairly close to losing to earlier that season.