NFC West Week 15 prediction thread

ringless

Reaction score
drdiags":1ul5o7o4 said:
The Rams are going to be the death of me. Tampa just doesn't look like a team that is vying for the play-offs. Had a sneaky feeling but I gave too much love to the team still in the hunt being on it.

Just keep running the ball Tampa. Need Muscle Hamster to get me some points. And give Gurley the rest of the game off.

Well I'm happy I made the switch. It looks like I'll be a game back after this week is said and done. Although Red Alice led pretty much the whole season.

I still really wanted the Bucs to win. But at least the Rams will be drafting a little later.

Thank you for participating everyone. And Green Blue eyes, you will stay alive until Sunday at least. Also thank you for playing, as well as everyone else. Nearly can still get his picks in to try to stay alive for another week.

drdiags 37-11
RINGLESS 36-16
RedAlice 36-16
Hawksfansinceday1 34-18
POPEYEJONES 30-13
Hasselbeck 30-18
KEARLY 28-16 Magic Number 3 for elimination
greenblue_eye's2 26-14 Magic Number 1 for elimination
Superman28 26-15 xxxxxxxx
Shadowhawk 23-15 xxxxxxxx
REX 24-24 xxxxxxxxx
b8rtm8nn 24-13 xxxxxxxxx
Mizzou 19-9 XXXXXXX
Fade 14-13 XXXXXXX
ClutchDJ 10-9 XXXXXXX
UNCLE SI 8-4 xxx
Largent80 8-5 xxx
Erebus XXXXXX
SF49er XXXXXX
Marvin49 XXXXXX
SALISHHAWKFAN XXXXXX

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
drdiags":zuesdpne said:
The Rams are going to be the death of me. Tampa just doesn't look like a team that is vying for the play-offs. Had a sneaky feeling but I gave too much love to the team still in the hunt being on it.

Just keep running the ball Tampa. Need Muscle Hamster to get me some points. And give Gurley the rest of the game off.
I got that game back from last week Doc. I feel dirty doing so on the back of Team Cheap Shot though.

ringless

Reaction score
Results are after Thursday nights game:
Note: 11 Points remain

drdiags 37-12
RINGLESS 37-16
RedAlice 37-16
Hawksfansinceday1 35-18
Hasselbeck 31-18
POPEYEJONES 30-13
KEARLY 28-16 Magic Number 2 for elimination
greenblue_eye's2 27-14 Magic Number 1 for elimination
Superman28 26-15 xxxxxxxx
Shadowhawk 23-15 xxxxxxxx
REX 24-24 xxxxxxxxx
b8rtm8nn 24-13 xxxxxxxxx
Mizzou 19-9 XXXXXXX
Fade 14-13 XXXXXXX
ClutchDJ 10-9 XXXXXXX
UNCLE SI 8-4 xxx
Largent80 8-5 xxx
Erebus XXXXXX
SF49er XXXXXX
Marvin49 XXXXXX
SALISHHAWKFAN XXXXXX

ringless

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":2bkvc161 said:
MizzouHawkGal":2bkvc161 said:
rideaducati":2bkvc161 said:
I'm easily amused, but does anyone else find Rex's record amusing?
I lost interest weeks ago but it does have that Fisher look about it. ;)
Yes, yesit does.

It is pretty hilarious actually.

Rex

Reaction score
rideaducati":2xa0hi4m said:

I started with game 2. Remember what happened in week 1? I called that win against the fast fading Seahawks. :th2thumbs:

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Rex":2t0nuk7q said:
rideaducati":2t0nuk7q said:

I started with game 2. Remember what happened in week 1? I called that win against the fast fading Seahawks. :th2thumbs:
You don't even get that the joke is that you have a 24-24 record which is .500. Think Fisher.........8-8, 7-9 all the time. .500 type coach. It's called irony.

Rex

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":2ahh767b said:
Rex":2ahh767b said:
rideaducati":2ahh767b said:

You don't even get that the joke is that you have a 24-24 record which is .500. Think Fisher.........8-8, 7-9 all the time. .500 type coach. It's called irony.

Irony? Pay me like Fisher then you'll have irony. Otherwise I'm tricking out a broom for the sunday after next! :stirthepot:

ringless

Reaction score
Rex, can you whittle that broom from some type of wood. Carve a cool design in it and make it your avatar before the game?

It's the only shot you have at a win is putting in hours of whittling/carving time into it. And the year and date of course

Rex

Reaction score
ringless":5esd58z6 said:
Rex, can you whittle that broom from some type of wood. Carve a cool design in it and make it your avatar before the game?

It's the only shot you have at a win is putting in hours of whittling/carving time into it. And the year and date of course

Carve a broom? No. The avatar is a good idea though. Never count the Rams out....especially if they are playing to be a spoiler. Rams may not win but Donald will get to RW time and time again. They should be thankful Quinn is out.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
You can try to divert the conversation til the end if time Rexie, but the fact of the matter is that the irony if you being .500 and a Rams fan was lost on you. :34853_doh:

Rex

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":uwx1hfnp said:
You can try to divert the conversation til the end if time Rexie, but the fact of the matter is that the irony if you being .500 and a Rams fan was lost on you. :34853_doh:

How so? Last time the Rams finished 8-8 was 11 years ago. I'd take 8-8 this season! :0190l: :0190l: :0190l:

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Rex":pcpm9e2z said:
hawksfansinceday1":pcpm9e2z said:

How so? Last time the Rams finished 8-8 was 11 years ago. I'd take 8-8 this season! :0190l: :0190l: :0190l:
Aaaaand you're digging the hole deeper and deeper. I suggest you quit while you're behind. Of course since yoyr team's coach has only had six winning seasons in a twenty one year career I can understand why a .500 season would be so appealing. Too bad it won't happen this year since Rams would have to beat the Hawks and that ain't happenin. But do continue to set that bar low.

RedAlice

Reaction score
ringless":2g2dmaii said:

Ringless, you really think Rams have no chance to beat the Hawks next week?

hmm.

if Rams are going to win any game, it's this one. They will beat the Hawks and lose to the Niners.

RedAlice

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":2darhkxx said:
Rex":2darhkxx said:
hawksfansinceday1":2darhkxx said:

Aaaaand you're digging the hole deeper and deeper. I suggest you quit while you're behind. Of course since yoyr team's coach has only had six winning seasons in a twenty one year career I can understand why a .500 season would be so appealing. Too bad it won't happen this year since Rams would have to beat the Hawks and that ain't happenin. But do continue to set that bar low.

Do not forget the REAL Rams' purpose.

Rex

Reaction score
RedAlice":1a1sdhbf said:
hawksfansinceday1":1a1sdhbf said:
Rex":1a1sdhbf said:
hawksfansinceday1":1a1sdhbf said:

Do not forget the REAL Rams' purpose.

Oh I know this.......to inflict gastro-intestinal distress to every fan base of every team they play......including their own. :th2thumbs:

Rex

Reaction score
RedAlice":107hsn9r said:
ringless":107hsn9r said:

Ringless, you really think Rams have no chance to beat the Hawks next week?

hmm.

if Rams are going to win any game, it's this one. They will beat the Hawks and lose to the Niners.

Yes the team that needs it more is usually screwed. But think positive.....ending the season with 4 straight wins. So Fisher. :0190l: :0190l: :0190l: