New "S.W.A." shirts

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Those are pretty tight, I'll wait to see if it's a legit site etc. But I'll be swooping up a couple for sure.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Whoever made them, Kudos for the effort. But I'm not really a fan of the design.

dbsn2420

Reaction score
Love the idea but wish they picked a better pix of Kam and Wagner.

Hawks46

Reaction score
I'll probably be on this shirt. I also need a "u mad bro?" shirt.

OP
OP
hawker232

hawker232

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":v1qvh1a6 said:
Those are pretty tight, I'll wait to see if it's a legit site etc. But I'll be swooping up a couple for sure.

I think it's legit.. Kam tweeted he ordered a couple for himself.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Why's Wagner in there? Seems odd they have the LOB.... then Bobby. Is the LOB growing?

Like the NWO? :lol:

blue 22

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":1rngrfqc said:
Why's Wagner in there? Seems odd they have the LOB.... then Bobby. Is the LOB growing?

Like the NWO? :lol:
Tooooooooo Sweeeeet!

[youtube]Juqm94sUV_E[/youtube]

Someone needs to make a N.W.O. shirt with L.O.B. and seahwk colors instead. Man that would be awesome. Someone get on that!

SNDavidson

Reaction score
That's a cool and unique hawks shirt, in all honestly though we could put our entire defense on there, which is beautiful. Can we possibly turn this into a Seahawks t-shirt thread?

Just thinking that the majority (me) is not privy to the little known shirt sites, would be cool if we liked a lot of the same stuff.

Omahawk

Reaction score
I don't like it. I think it's a bad concept, it's poorly executed and I'm assuming the quality is cheap. I'll bet it's an iron-on transfer and not a screenprint. Just my two cents.

Hawken-Dazs

Reaction score
Omahawk":25qwp0bt said:
I don't like it. I think it's a bad concept, it's poorly executed and I'm assuming the quality is cheap. I'll bet it's an iron-on transfer and not a screenprint. Just my two cents.

I agree. Not feelin' it.

KEWASTEES

Reaction score
It looks good. The concept is a little bit racy. but if it came in hawks colors it would be better.

JKent82

Reaction score
I feel like Red and Clem could replace Earl and Bobby. They're angrier haha, though I guess its following the Legion of Boom group more. Plus Earl does get pretty jacked and Bobby started talking more at the end of the season.

Pics do suck for a few of them, Browners is awesome though!

Latest posts