Michael's lack of playing time

DavidSeven

Reaction score
themunn":27cggoif said:
titan3131":27cggoif said:
Whos a great player that would have made sense in the 2013 draft instead of cmike.

after looking through the entire draft the only player I would've wanted was Tyrann Mathieu.

I really think that the 2013 draft is one of the worst draft classes of recent years.

Would have been nice if the Packers hadn't selected Lacy immediately before us
OR if we'd taken Travis Kelce (selected immediately after us).

After that, I agree - there aren't many decent 3rd round players - Mathieu and Keenan Allen are the only two I'd be keen an

Seattle's original pick was #56. They traded back with Baltimore to #62. Lacy was taken #61. If Seattle had retained its original pick, they could have taken Lacy at #56.

They ended up using the extra picks from Baltimore to move up for Jesse Williams.

Crizilla

Reaction score
hawknation2015":bz4mq5mk said:
Anthony!":bz4mq5mk said:
As it occurred the reason is to not piss of f Lynch?

No because Lynch loves to see his teammates get carries; he has said as much. Throwing the ball at the goal line is what pisses him off. :34853_doh:

marshawn-lynch-flips-off-the-OC.gif

God I hate seeing this. At the time we never knew this was actually foreshadowing the Super Bowl. You would have thought Carroll and bevel would have learned. Give the ball to the beast at the 1 yard line.

I'll never understand.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Perhaps Michael is the reason that we have heard Pete say in subsequent drafts (typically post-draft) that they're looking for players who won't be overwhelmed in the locker room... meaning that they're looking for players who feel that they belong on a championship- caliber team and that they're going to work their butt off to get their share of playing time.

Perhaps Michael doesn't have that fire inside.

LTH

Reaction score
I think CM situation is an out standing one... He has the chance to show what he s got this whole pre season... Now young man, is when you pour it on and show what you got baby! My money says CM brings it and brings it hard! Right on man I'm excited to watch this guy as I believe he could be the next big running back in Seattle..

Bring it Dude!

LTH

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Michael is back at OTAs, reportedly getting work at RB and with the 2nd team as a kickoff returner.

Richardson also continues to take reps as a kick returner.

Latest posts