Mebane signs deal with Chargers

HawkGA

Reaction score
Blitzer88":d5a6v0bh said:
Doesn't seem like that large of a contract, wish we could of kept him.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/707765256962105345[/tweet]

Wow, I agree. I wonder what the Hawks offered. Mebane might be about to find out that California taxes wipe out whatever extra he got from the Chargers.

McGruff

Reaction score
DJrmb":2ytbeij7 said:
SomersetHawk":2ytbeij7 said:
seabowl":2ytbeij7 said:
Go get Terrance Knighten

Nah, I'd rather keep the $12.5m per year he'll demand today.

Maybe wait til tomorrow, we could nab him for $3-4m

I'd rather grab Cedric Thornton, who we've already been linked to.

Thornton signed with Dallas today :(

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Let me start by saying thank you to all the #12s for your continuous support of my career. The city of Seattle was great to my family. I want to thank the Seahawks organization for giving me an opportunity to prove myself and believing in my talent. I will never forget our dominant run to Super Bowl 48 and 49. I feel blessed to know I was a contributing member on one the greatest defenses football has ever seen, but even more so thankful for my brothers in the locker room.

Our prayers have become one, our families have become close, and I've made lifelong friends. I wish you all much success and I know all those double and triple-teams were worth it. I gave my blood, sweat, & belly rolls to Seattle for 9 seasons and now it's time for my family to embark on a new journey. I'll miss the fans, I'll miss my teammates and mentors. I became a husband and a father during my tenure in the PNW. Thank you for the love and support! I'm looking forward to playing with the #Chargers. #BoltUp #BellyRoll #TeamMebane. God Bless -Brandon

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
hawkfan68":37vq72di said:
No more tummy shake....best of luck to you in Diego Mebane.

That belly roll and that warrior mentality... Feels like part of the team's personality just walked out the door. I refuse to watch him roll his belly for SD.