Matt Hasselbeck Vs Trent Dilfer

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
BlueThunder":1zfbqoum said:
I've lost all love for Dilfer... Seems every time the picks come in, he goes against the grain and out of any logic to pick against the 'Hawks... There's something there. He harbors some ill-will against us that we may probably never know. But it's there. He HATES the Seahawks. Wish I knew the inside scoop...

I agree with you! There appears to be some covert hostility there.

TestMo1337

Reaction score
Does anyone remember the Seahawks commercials with Eugene Levy dressed up as the devil? He would offer Seahawk players deals and they would turn him down because they were happy with how the team would fare.

Or am I crazy?

Back on-topic, I wanted Dilfer to start and then Hasselbeck to come in later. Essentially injuries forced our hand and once SF was willing to give him a chance to start, Holmgren traded him away.

I don't think Dilfer ever liked playing in Seattle because I never hear him say great things. It may be that his career was so mediocre after getting drafted so high out of Fresno State that he's just embarrassed.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
sdog1981":3391xie7 said:
Who was it that posted. If Matt Hasslbeck is the answer then what the hell was the question? I remember that being the touch off point and mike drop for someone on this board.
There are still some haters. One in this forum who calls him 'Spazzlebeck' and we still get occasional visits from The Tabs.

Sent from my SC-02H using Tapatalk

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
I still remember the Dilbert birds chanting his name. Very glad Hass siezed the opportunity to put that matter to rest.

NINEster

Reaction score
BadGuy711":g1jbcb85 said:
BlueThunder":g1jbcb85 said:
I've lost all love for Dilfer... Seems every time the picks come in, he goes against the grain and out of any logic to pick against the 'Hawks... There's something there. He harbors some ill-will against us that we may probably never know. But it's there. He HATES the Seahawks. Wish I knew the inside scoop...

Dilfer is connected with the Niners organization now. Im not sure if its York or Baalke he's buddy buddy with, but that might explain his anti-Seahawk bias.

Need someone in the media to offset that traitor Michael Robinson.

He started his career with the Niners and has enjoyed hating on them ever since he left, as a player and media.

Barthawk

Reaction score
NINEster":3gzbnl99 said:
BadGuy711":3gzbnl99 said:
BlueThunder":3gzbnl99 said:

Dilfer is connected with the Niners organization now. Im not sure if its York or Baalke he's buddy buddy with, but that might explain his anti-Seahawk bias.

He started his career with the Niners and has enjoyed hating on them ever since he left, as a player and media.

He started his career there but the classy Jed York led team cut him the week before the opener in 2010.. the rest is history. Interesting how you label a dude that was cut a traitor...

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Barthawk":ia40osuu said:
NINEster":ia40osuu said:
BadGuy711":ia40osuu said:
BlueThunder":ia40osuu said:

He started his career there but the classy Jed York led team cut him the week before the opener in 2010.. the rest is history. Interesting how you label a dude that was cut a traitor...
Yeah lvnginhwktwn, don't let the facts get in the way of your hate.

sdog1981

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":1edlcbkx said:
sdog1981":1edlcbkx said:
Who was it that posted. If Matt Hasslbeck is the answer then what the hell was the question? I remember that being the touch off point and mike drop for someone on this board.
There are still some haters. One in this forum who calls him 'Spazzlebeck' and we still get occasional visits from The Tabs.

Oh man the Tabs. That is who I think it was.