Marshawn and the picked up fumble

IHateSleeves

Reaction score
Very likely, that and the Zach Miller first down after carrying a couple of Redskins defenders.

ariel9302

Reaction score
yeah, unfortunately the words 'marshawn' and 'fumble' will be used far too often in post game analysis. but what a play indeed.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
No one ever reads my damned posts, but I said on the gameday forum that it possibly could save the game and our season right after it happened. 7th post down on this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=62110

Here's my actual post:

hawksfansinceday1":v22u7b13 said:
We may look back on that play as the one that saved the game and the season.

But hell, no one will likely read this post either so wtf difference does it make?
<crickets chirping>

samwize77

Reaction score
Just thought it was a Bag O Skittles he did!....lol

TheHawkDoc

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":2gnyl0rs said:
No one ever reads my damned posts, but I said on the gameday forum that it possibly could save the game and our season right after it happened. 7th post down on this thread:
http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=62110

Here's my actual post:

hawksfansinceday1":2gnyl0rs said:

But hell, no one will likely read this post either so wtf difference does it make?
<crickets chirping>

I read it. Good call.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
TheHawkDoc":3go5d4vx said:
hawksfansinceday1":3go5d4vx said:
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=62110

Here's my actual post:

hawksfansinceday1":3go5d4vx said:

<crickets chirping>

I read it. Good call.

Wow, thank you!!

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":2viainxf said:

Here's my actual post:

hawksfansinceday1":2viainxf said:

<crickets chirping>

Hmm.. are you new to this board? I dont recall every reading anything from you before... :D

entropyrulesall

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":jdk0iofo said:

Here's my actual post:

hawksfansinceday1":jdk0iofo said:

<crickets chirping>

Uh, because your "first to say it" post was the difference in the game, you mighty sage.

Seriously, I make statements/guesses/prognostications all the but I realize too that my need to knock on wood is my beef and has no bearing on anything and requires no validation.

But if you truly are pre-cog, there's a game next Sunday I would love to make some $ on.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
Your a whore for attention hawksfansinceday1, ease up a bit. Why the need for attention and validation?

Nobody likes people that broadcast being right.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
seahawk2k":22vjl4y0 said:
Your a whore for attention hawksfansinceday1, ease up a bit. Why the need for attention and validation?

Nobody likes people that broadcast being right.
I almost never do, but there was a thread earlier this week that I posted the correct answer to a question whereupon 3 more people then proceeded to ask the same damned question. Perhaps I'm a bit oversensitive? Probably. But when you aren't quite part of the entrenched "main people" on these boards and you feel like you make good points often and sometimes they fall on deaf ears, it can stick in your craw man.

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
That was a really difficult scoop, two Redskins were on the ground diving for it and if Lynch missed it the first time he doesn't get it. Heady play.

Latest posts