Marshawn and Sherman Interview (still Seahawk topics)

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
If they are talking Seahawks, they count.

And how this is not posted yet, no idea. Maybe I missed it.
Marshawn might be one of the most beloved NFL players in the past 10 years.
But he and Sherman are some of my favorite Hawks, top 5 easy.

Listen to Marshawn talk about his conflict with Pete. Great stuff here.
Also brought a tear to my eye hearing how Marshawn talked about Russ. Damn, I hope Russ takes that call from him.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
This is absolute gold. I saw it earlier and was glad to see it posted here. Thursday Night Football had better have the bleeper ready!

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Loved the compassion from Marshawn expressing his concern for Wilson's mindset. It was interesting though that it sounded like he did not have Russ's contact info, when he said he only reach out if he was able to contact Russ directly. Marshawn was not interested in going through Team Russ. That's the interpretation I got anyway.

toffee

Reaction score
Loved the compassion from Marshawn expressing his concern for Wilson's mindset. It was interesting though that it sounded like he did not have Russ's contact info, when he said he only reach out if he was able to contact Russ directly. Marshawn was not interested in going through Team Russ. That's the interpretation I got anyway.
Marshawn needs to contact Russ though Russ' media or 'people'? You know what? Sounded just like how John63 blocked all people that disagreed with him one time or another.

Just sayin'.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Oops I double posted it. Props for lynch for being classy. Sherman wanted him to bag on Wilson and he didn’t. Have Wilson his respect. Most people would cave a little and go along with the host but lynch didn’t. Love that guy