Madden 2015 (26?) Seahawk defense

tom sawyer

Reaction score
:biggthumpup:

This should be interesting to see how they program this defense! eh?!

dopeboy206

Reaction score
Day 1 purchase for me like every year. Not too worried about how they rate our defense but I'm curious how Maxwell is rated. The last roster update he jumped to an 85 overall. I wonder if he jumps into the 90s like the rest of the Legion of Boom next year. 87-90 sounds realistic. Browner was a 90 and Maxwell is better. I wonder if Sherman keeps his 99 rating.

dopeboy206

Reaction score
Oh and I'm pissed the NFL extended their deal with EA earlier this month. I pray that 2K sports make a return. Anyone remember NFL 2k5? That's the best NFL game ever made.

rpmischris

Reaction score
Yup 2k5 was amazing. I just hope that the defensive play book is closer to what the hawks actually do. Single high safety formations and such

Mr.Hawkbrah

Reaction score
They will find a way to make the overall really good but find skills that don't impact total rating and make them really bad to screw us, example earl thomas: overall 96, speed 95, awareness 98, catching -47. Mebane 93, strength 91, tackling 90, shed blocker -64. Then program all our players to want Max contacts so we can't sign everyone, like Baldwin asking for 13 mill a year. :34853_tinfoil: :stirthepot:

HawkFan72

Reaction score
dopeboy206":2tvbbpij said:
Oh and I'm pissed the NFL extended their deal with EA earlier this month. I pray that 2K sports make a return. Anyone remember NFL 2k5? That's the best NFL game ever made.

Agree. I played that thing until the disc stopped reading. And then I bought it again.

randomation

Reaction score
dopeboy206":2q3wz87r said:

I'm hoping that 2k picks up the NCAA game now that EA is no longer going to make it but that is just wishful thinking.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
rpmischris":34wo5q18 said:
Yup 2k5 was amazing. I just hope that the defensive play book is closer to what the hawks actually do. Single high safety formations and such

I love the Madden series, however the one issue that sucks the most is the lack of being able to do FORMATION SUBS, like you used to (and in NCAA football you could do) The league has been going away from playing strickly base defense to having a lot of SUBS, and the Hawks do a ton of that, I wish they'd bring that back.

I agree on the defensive playbook as well.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Plays the Seahawks run are in thier playbook, its just that you don't really need am entire playbook to do what they do. Also with the speed balance they added its hard for ET to simulate like ET.

for most plays I hot ET and Kam to do what they do. But there's just no real way to completely sim how our defense plays. Just ask the broncos.

dopeboy206

Reaction score
The gameplay in 2K was just better. The gameplay in Madden improved but it's still can't compare to 2k5.

You guys remember the presentation on 2K5? They had weekly shows and highlights in franchise mode and Madden still hasn't done that. Not to mention defense sucks in Madden.

2K= Made for people who likes realistic football by people who actually knows football and dedicated to it.

Madden = Made for the casual gamer who can just pick up and play. You don't even need to know too much about football to play. The developers care more about profits than what the consumers want.

Just look at 2k basketball games those guys are so detailed, creative and dedicated and you can tell they know sports. They need to start making NFL games again. I don't understand why the NFL allows EA to retain the exclusive license when they constantly push out crappy NFL games. I guess money talks and EA has money.

dopeboy206

Reaction score
randomation":143ikykx said:
dopeboy206":143ikykx said:

I'm hoping that 2k picks up the NCAA game now that EA is no longer going to make it but that is just wishful thinking.

Won't happen. Too expensive and EA just got hit with that lawsuit that's the reason why they won't make anymore NCAA games. Blame Ed O'Bannon. The NCAA also said they no longer want their brand in video games. No way we'll ever see another NCAA football or basketball game anytime soon. Sucks cause I grew up on NCAA football.

Mr.Hawkbrah

Reaction score
It sucks for the simple fact that competition is healthy. Madden has no reason to push the limits and improve each year, I buy it like every 3 years so it seems like they do.

dopeboy206

Reaction score
Mr.Hawkbrah":2pp3fgqn said:
It sucks for the simple fact that competition is healthy. Madden has no reason to push the limits and improve each year, I buy it like every 3 years so it seems like they do.

I'm an idiot for buying it every year and every year I'm disappointed. Agreed competition is good but if 2K still made the game they'll probably poop all over Madden like how NBA 2K is doing to NBA Live right now.

Gifted1":2pp3fgqn said:
NFL 2k5 > Madden. Forever.

2K is just better period. They know sports. EA is garbage. It's the truth.

Tical21

Reaction score
I'm getting a little sick of the current generation of Madden games. For a few years, the same plays have beaten the same coverages. Even with Richard Sherman, you can't run a man defense, even against mediocre receivers. The game has gotten so repetitive to the point where if two good players play, the game is going to be 56-49, with a fumble being the difference.

I love the NBA 2k games, but their servers are shiiite. Oh well, they won't have another NFL game for a long, long time. Next year will probably be the first time I don't buy NCAA Football and Madden, unless they re-do the engine, which I don't think will happen.

MOCHawk

Reaction score
They no longer get my money since they stopped development on the PC. I'm too old to have twitchy thumbs.

Seahawker86

Reaction score
complainers complainers complainers.. madden for the 360 was the best yet. The o-line play was amazing and the running was really focused on this year. Yes, certain plays always beat certain plays, and yes that happens in real football too. maybe man coverage could be beefed up a bit but I still see Richard Sherman getting his picks daily for me.

BUT...the Madden for xbox one...ugh. They took out communities, and running the ball was horrific. they definitely just threw the game together. This is expected with a lot of games with the new systems. Battlefield 4 took forever to even to join a game. I'm still excited for next years madden and I play this years all the time. I even do the online football league at Leagueareana.com Its for 3v3 for serious gamers. I wish madden would have that feature built into the system which I bet they will soon enough. We'll see. I love football and I really enjoy playing madden. I'm just assuming you guys are the players I stomp on a daily basis and this is for the complaining. Sorry guys lol

OP
OP
tom sawyer

tom sawyer

Reaction score
No Xbox one. (spit-spit-spit) PS4!! There is only PS4!

The only thing I use old Xbox none for is Forza.... love Forza. But NFS Rivals for PS4 rocks!

theascension

Reaction score
Madden focuses wayyy too much on silly features instead of providing a solid simulation base, yet it's still probably EA sports best current title. But the fundamental gameplay gets so boring so quickly because it's so hard to play defense other than against the AI and offense is all about a few plays that always work. In the end I just buy it and play it because of the fantasy it provides, a poor one but fantasy it is.

razgriz737

Reaction score
dopeboy206":6agordo9 said:
Was that the one with TO on the cover?

Latest posts