Madden 2015 (26?) Seahawk defense

niveky

Reaction score
i normally enjoy the games every year...but a very big gripe that i have is that the game does not allow you to make defensive, or offensive subs even, in game menus prior to the game. this leads to having to try and frantically make subs in between plays in a limited time. Teams like the hawks who have different players in different positions dependent on formations, etc...there isn't really a way to get that right trying to do subs in that small window of time. you should be able to have that all set up the way you want it prior to entering a game.

Tical21

Reaction score
kthebestwayw":3augkxlm said:
complainers complainers complainers.. madden for the 360 was the best yet. The o-line play was amazing and the running was really focused on this year. Yes, certain plays always beat certain plays, and yes that happens in real football too. maybe man coverage could be beefed up a bit but I still see Richard Sherman getting his picks daily for me.

BUT...the Madden for xbox one...ugh. They took out communities, and running the ball was horrific. they definitely just threw the game together. This is expected with a lot of games with the new systems. Battlefield 4 took forever to even to join a game. I'm still excited for next years madden and I play this years all the time. I even do the online football league at Leagueareana.com Its for 3v3 for serious gamers. I wish madden would have that feature built into the system which I bet they will soon enough. We'll see. I love football and I really enjoy playing madden. I'm just assuming you guys are the players I stomp on a daily basis and this is for the complaining. Sorry guys lol
There was a lot I liked at first about this year's game. The game play "feels" really good and smooth for the most part, at least offensively. There are just too many little things that make it unplayable at a certain level. I also dislike how you can't give assignments against the read-option like you can in the college game. The DE changes his responsibility every play. Sometimes he takes the QB, sometimes he takes the RB. You should be able to dictate which one he keys on. The man coverage thing just drives me crazy. If you run man coverage against me, I won't throw an incomplete pass, period. They have to find a way to where if a player keeps running the same play, the defensive players will key on it and take away routes that they see over and over again. I guess it isn't different than any other year. I like it at first, and the more you play, the more certain things start to get to you.

Galen96

Reaction score
jeez, I CONSISTENTLY have 14-10, 7-3, 21-7, 24-21 games. Defense doesn't just play for you anymore.. you have to play it now. People don't throw on me, because I take it away, ala Seahawks. L2P

randomation

Reaction score
dopeboy206":ugnfad08 said:
randomation":ugnfad08 said:
dopeboy206":ugnfad08 said:
Oh and I'm pissed the NFL extended their deal with EA earlier this month. I pray that 2K sports make a return. Anyone remember NFL 2k5? That's the best NFL game ever made.

I'm hoping that 2k picks up the NCAA game now that EA is no longer going to make it but that is just wishful thinking.

Won't happen. Too expensive and EA just got hit with that lawsuit that's the reason why they won't make anymore NCAA games. Blame Ed O'Bannon. The NCAA also said they no longer want their brand in video games. No way we'll ever see another NCAA football or basketball game anytime soon. Sucks cause I grew up on NCAA football.

Which sucks because I highly prefer recruiting over drafting :(

dopeboy206

Reaction score
randomation":21cq4x6n said:
dopeboy206":21cq4x6n said:
randomation":21cq4x6n said:
dopeboy206":21cq4x6n said:
Oh and I'm pissed the NFL extended their deal with EA earlier this month. I pray that 2K sports make a return. Anyone remember NFL 2k5? That's the best NFL game ever made.

I'm hoping that 2k picks up the NCAA game now that EA is no longer going to make it but that is just wishful thinking.

Won't happen. Too expensive and EA just got hit with that lawsuit that's the reason why they won't make anymore NCAA games. Blame Ed O'Bannon. The NCAA also said they no longer want their brand in video games. No way we'll ever see another NCAA football or basketball game anytime soon. Sucks cause I grew up on NCAA football.

Which sucks because I highly prefer recruiting over drafting :(

Same here but I didn't really enjoy the new recruiting system in NCAA 14.

imnKOgnito

Reaction score
Been disappointed in Madden ever since XBox and PS2 days. I mean, for crying out loud, how is it they still can't get a decent franchise mode in the newer consoles after all this time. Forklifting the code and concepts from the previous generations would be miles ahead of where they are now.

dopeboy206

Reaction score
imnKOgnito":1f36dwgd said:
Been disappointed in Madden ever since XBox and PS2 days. I mean, for crying out loud, how is it they still can't get a decent franchise mode in the newer consoles after all this time. Forklifting the code and concepts from the previous generations would be miles ahead of where they are now.

I couldn't agree more. I'm tired of them taking out and adding useless features. For crying out loud some of the features in the ps2 and Xbox days are better than newer gens.

Steve2222

Reaction score
I'm no Madden fanboy (haven't bought it since 2010) but I just don't understand the love for 2K5. Wasn't that impressed with it.

randomation

Reaction score
Yeah I didn't even pick it up the new NCAA tbh, when they removed having to find out interests and just made it straight points it got incredibly boring for me. Did they fix the hot routing in madden this year could not stand it last year at all.

Abach

Reaction score
2k5 was the best football game hands down. I absolutely LOVED the running game in 2k...

dopeboy206

Reaction score
Steve2222":2yi7a921 said:
I'm no Madden fanboy (haven't bought it since 2010) but I just don't understand the love for 2K5. Wasn't that impressed with it.

Everyone has their opinion I respect yours but to many video gamers who likes simulation football it is considered the best football made. It was ahead of its time in 2005.