Looks like Pete Ball is back on the Menu Boys

Fade

Reaction score
In Shane Waldron's system they call 2 Plays in the huddle, a run, and a pass. Light box you run, stacked box, you throw.

They had been doing this and people were freaking out because the Seahawks were throwing it more than they were running it to start the season, but it's smart. Leading to the #1 DVOA Offense in the league.

In the Cardinals game they went away from that. Repeatedly running into loaded boxes on 1st down, and having Geno hold the ball looking for the big play down the field. Sound familiar?

Pete Ball is back!

renofox

Reaction score
As long as we don't see this type of play calling continue I'll be happy.

Torc

Reaction score
Wasn't exactly an inspiring game from Geno. One TD in five red zone trips isn't going to cut it most weeks.
One TD to put the game out of reach, and no turnovers in those five red zone trips so we at least got field goals out of them. My criticism of Geno has been poor play in the second half - that TD drive was fantastic and right when we needed it.

Maybe not a game to inspire MVP voters, but I'm not complaining about it.

Polk738

Reaction score
I don't think Geno is gonna light it up every week, AZ pass rush was pretty fierce and the line was having a pretty rough day, Geno made the plays that needed to be made to win the game and at the end of the day thats really all that matters, the run game might not have been amazing but for KW3's first start he did pretty damn good and I think that helped out the defense as well.

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
Geno has led the Hawks to a first place showing after 6 weeks. Calm down. Fudge packed today guy just like the 69ers

LeaveLynchAlone

Reaction score
In Shane Waldron's system they call 2 Plays in the huddle, a run, and a pass. Light box you run, stacked box, you throw.

They had been doing this and people were freaking out because the Seahawks were throwing it more than they were running it to start the season, but it's smart. Leading to the #1 DVOA Offense in the league.

In the Cardinals game they went away from that. Repeatedly running into loaded boxes on 1st down, and having Geno hold the ball looking for the big play down the field. Sound familiar?

Pete Ball is back!
I am looking forward to your long-winded irrelevant stat filled post trying to claim Pete is failing after a great win. 💃 💃💃 Dance-Dance-Dance.

This one really must sting. 🐝

Keep trying 🤞 you and your croup crew 😷 will continue being an entertaining sideshow as the season progresses.

toffee

Reaction score
Fade do you ever do anything at all but whine bro? They just had a great win with their best defensive performance of the year and their rookie RB showed out and.... you whine. Nice.
Let's put it like this, I am opening a bottle of red and a steak ... tonight we celebrate. Post game critique and review can wait, it's on Wednesday's agenda. Tonight is Kusuda time :)