Looks like Michael Robinson is a Seahawk once again.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
drdiags":3nir5laz said:
Sounds like Beastmode is a happy camper

Seattle Seahawks ‏@Seahawks 49m
"It was like a big reunion. @MoneyLynch almost cried when he saw @RealMikeRob walk in." - @RicardoLockette
Tears of joy or tears of "oh god, the camera guy's back to hound me!" j/k

Basis4day

Reaction score
SalishHawkFan":1rism4hf said:
drdiags":1rism4hf said:

"It was like a big reunion. @MoneyLynch almost cried when he saw @RealMikeRob walk in." - @RicardoLockette
Tears of joy or tears of "oh god, the camera guy's back to hound me!" j/k

Lynch needs the babysitting money.

Laloosh

Reaction score
It's bitter sweet... Official news that MRob returns but it is announced by quoting Ricardo "papaki fluffer" Lockette, who is also back in the building.

LawlessHawk

Reaction score
drdiags":pqe2a37f said:

I'm thinkin' Beast is gonna put up some Beastly numbers on MNF... and maybe not due purely to MRob lining up in front of him, but just the fact that he's back on the team... if we think we're all "picked-up" by the feel good nature of this situation, I'm betting the players are right there with us...

The Rams are in deep.... deep... trouble. This could be the Hawks first 50 burger on the season.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
I am stoked.

I really feel that this team gave up something without Robinson in the mix, though I know with his illness/reaction it might not have been entirely their fault.

Some of my worry is melting away, though I tend to be a healthy skeptic.

Awesome, too bad they couldn't have gotten Lynch's reaction on camera.

(That said, the hate on Lockette for getting close to Kap is ridiculous. He was a WR cut from one team and trying to stick on another. Most people realize that one way you get visible to a QB on the field is to be visible to the QB off the field. There have been plenty of teams that have seen WRs flourish/get chances because they bonded with the QB off the field. Holding it against the guy for trying to make sure the QB knew who he was is kind of a pr*ck thing to do, he is trying to do what he can to stick on the team. Maybe there are other reasons to hate on him, I don't know - but you cannot really hold it against him for trying to increase his odds of getting a chance on another team.)

TwilightError

Reaction score
Im just so happy. :) the Beast will put crazy numbers against Rams now, he has a point to prove!

253hawk

Reaction score
Looks like that 2500 yard team rushing goal this season is going to get smashed. They're already on track to meet it and did it all with a banged up line and no Mike Rob all season.

Just for old time's sake:

[youtube]CGZp6xP_59o[/youtube]

Blitzer88

Reaction score
drdiags":2zk1nikn said:
Hmm, liver almost failed

Curtis Crabtree ‏@Curtis_Crabtree 5m
Robinson said he lost over 30 pounds, all the way down to 212. Says he's back to 245 now. Said liver, kidneys almost failed.

Wow! So glad he back to being healthy, never knew it was that serious.

652cHAWK

Reaction score

calihawk

Reaction score
Just like that ,Lynch got better , not to mention Wilson and the team .
Takes character to right a mistake

Basis4day

Reaction score
Blitzer88":2qyqsohq said:
drdiags":2qyqsohq said:
Hmm, liver almost failed

Robinson said he lost over 30 pounds, all the way down to 212. Says he's back to 245 now. Said liver, kidneys almost failed.

I feel that both sides did their best to keep the extent a private matter. It's his medical history after all.
That did lead to some conspiracy style sentiments from a few fans.

CANHawk

Reaction score
Blitzer88":313t2vlz said:
drdiags":313t2vlz said:
Hmm, liver almost failed

That sucks... does tell a lot about why we let him go and why nobody else picked him up though. 245 is perfect weight for a fullback. 212... not'smuch. And you know he didn't lose the "ol' spare tire" or anything like that; that 30 pounds was all MLB clobbering lean muscle mass. Not good at all...

For all that I hate this being so much about RRR and less about the football for some, I think a hella funny "welcome home" would be for Marshawn to agree to a candid, no holds barred one on one interview with Mike Rob for the RRR. Only every question MRob asks, Marshawn just says "pfft!" and rolls his eyes looking totally disinterested, then gets up and walks out mid question. I would litterally ROFLMFAO. It'd be so classic!

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Lets give Mike Rob some credit. The Titans and Giants are both teams we play later this year. I'm not saying they wanted inside knowledge, and I don't know if the Titans even made him an offer, but I kind of get the feeling there was a good chance he was coming back to the Hawks and Rob took winning over being on less talented teams.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Scottemojo":2kwo18nv said:
Lets give Mike Rob some credit. The Titans and Giants are both teams we play later this year. I'm not saying they wanted inside knowledge, and I don't know if the Titans even made him an offer, but I kind of get the feeling there was a good chance he was coming back to the Hawks and Rob took winning over being on less talented teams.

Yep. Just speculating, but I bet a lot of our core guys right now will consider Seattle and the Seahawks their true NFL home -- even if/when they go to other teams down the road.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
This was just posted on FB by the Seahawks;
"If the opportunity presents itself, we're going to come get you. You’re part of the family. You're part of us. You helped us start this thing." - John Schneider before releasing Michael Robinson

Today, the opportunity presented itself.

:th2thumbs:

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
HawkAroundTheClock":1r5qrnoh said:
Scottemojo":1r5qrnoh said:

Yep. Just speculating, but I bet a lot of our core guys right now will consider Seattle and the Seahawks their true NFL home -- even if/when they go to other teams down the road.

That includes Lockette. #home