Looks like Michael Robinson is a Seahawk once again.

Shadyhawk182

Reaction score
I dont think he expects to be here too long....he said he didnt bring his family this time.

TwilightError

Reaction score
He is ready to retire after this season. The contract is definitely just this season. This guy will in All in -mode!

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":3dc9n487 said:
Sucks that they will probably just cut him again in 4 - 6 weeks once Coleman is good to go. #meltdown 2.0
I was wondering who it would be that said this, it was you.
I kind of got a vibe from Pete's interview that Coleman's hamstring was an injury so terrible it was right up there with Flynn's elbow.

Subzero717

Reaction score
Scottemojo":1w2fbh5x said:
Tech Worlds":1w2fbh5x said:
Sucks that they will probably just cut him again in 4 - 6 weeks once Coleman is good to go. #meltdown 2.0
I kind of got a vibe from Pete's interview that Coleman's hamstring was an injury so terrible it was right up there with Flynn's elbow.

That's a fairly significant injury then.

Teqneek

Reaction score
Shadyhawk182":2mceiyck said:
I dont think he expects to be here too long....he said he didnt bring his family this time.

Finish that quote.. he said he didnt bring his family b ecause he wants to just work.. and have no distractions.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Teqneek":206fwbls said:
Shadyhawk182":206fwbls said:
Finish that quote.. he said he didnt bring his family b ecause he wants to just work.. and have no distractions.
Funny that a guy with "shady" in his name would half-ass a quote like the media tends to do to misrepresent people.

drdiags

Reaction score
Why would he make his wife move mid-season up to Seattle from their Arizona home? I am not sure about his kid(s) ages besides his 3 year old but if he had kids in school, it would be a bit much to have them pulled out of school for something that right now looks like a 4 month assignment. If after the season is over the team indicates to him that they want him to come to camp next year, I would expect he and his family would rent living space in the spring.

So it may be that he wanted to just work with no distractions, but I don't think any man can get away with calling his family a distraction in public and not see the hand of god strike him down. As he mentioned in his interview, he was going to talk to his wife about him staying with Marshawn. It probably was to make sure she is okay with not coming up since once shown the door, I wouldn't be so quick to move family either. It is a business and his contract is not guaranteed. He may have gotten some signing bonus but how much isn't known yet.

kearly

Reaction score
Scottemojo":1l3gc91c said:
Tech Worlds":1l3gc91c said:

LOL.

(do you have a link to said interview?)

McGruff

Reaction score
Two observations . . .

1. Has any franchise ever had the stretch of greatness at one position that the Seahaks have had at FB? John L. from 86 to 93. Mack from 94 tp 2007. RR from 2010 to present. Embarrassment of riches.

2. Has any fan base ever loved fullbacks as much as this fanbase? Multiple threads and thousands of posts bemoaning the release of a fullback, and multiple threads and thousands of posts celebrating his return . . . And the same love was and is shown to both Mack and John L as well.

And a bonus third observation . . . Robinson is cool as Jesus. Love the part about the evaporating scout following him around the building.

m0ng0

Reaction score
Claire Farnsworth told a funny story today, MRob was walking inside the complex and he passed a dry erase board with special teams grades based on assignments, and Mike said "the first thing we are going to do is fix all this SH*T"

:D

A

Anonymous

RolandDeschain":3c081dih said:
Teqneek":3c081dih said:
Shadyhawk182":3c081dih said:
Funny that a guy with "shady" in his name would half-ass a quote like the media tends to do to misrepresent people.

Confucius say: At least half-ass people don't have a crack problem.

themunn

Reaction score
McGruff":2t4hi4tc said:
Two observations . . .

1. Has any franchise ever had the stretch of greatness at one position that the Seahaks have had at FB? John L. from 86 to 93. Mack from 94 tp 2007. RR from 2010 to present. Embarrassment of riches.

2. Has any fan base ever loved fullbacks as much as this fanbase? Multiple threads and thousands of posts bemoaning the release of a fullback, and multiple threads and thousands of posts celebrating his return . . . And the same love was and is shown to both Mack and John L as well.

And a bonus third observation . . . Robinson is cool as Jesus. Love the part about the evaporating scout following him around the building.

For all the memories we have of passers like Zorn, Krieg, Hasselbeck and (in the future) Wilson, this is very much a rushing franchise, from Sherman Smith and Curt Warner to Shaun Alexander and Marshawn Lynch. Fullbacks will always be important to us and I rue the day when that is no longer the case.

halps80

Reaction score
McGruff":49148fvn said:
Two observations . . .

It wasn't quite that seamless. Mack was a late bloomer, underpeforming and/or underutilized until Holmgren came aboard. Under Flores and Erickson, he bounced up and down our depth chart and every year we tried to replace him, with the likes of Reggie Brown, Steve Smith, Tracy Johnson, and Oscar "Hemorrhoids" Gray. I don't think he was active for a full season until 2000 or so.

stack600

Reaction score
I bet Marshawn is happy. Now I am going to watch and see if Beast Mode kicks up a notch with Mike Rob leading the way. Should start hitting 100yds again, and if it works that way, will know what Mike real Rob impact is to Beast Mode...