Looks like Michael Robinson is a Seahawk once again.

Killa Kam

Reaction score
Throwdown":2tlunfuj said:
What the hell was the illness? sounds like some gnarly ish

Robinson’s main concern after getting cut this year was his health. He went all the way down to 212 pounds, was admitted to the hospital twice, and had liver and kidney concerns.

Robinson was taking a prescribed anti-inflammatory twice a day. He said he became dehydrated and had the flu, which kind of put together a “perfect storm” for him.

He went to the hospital once, then was readmitted a couple days later and said doctors told him he should have never left in the first place.

Read more here: http://blog.thenewstribune.com/seahawks ... rylink=cpy

from this article http://blog.thenewstribune.com/seahawks ... d-be-back/

Riley12

Reaction score
pinksheets":1v5gwqyq said:
I'm so happy we can get marginally better on the field and exceptionally better on youtube!

Sums it up for me.

chris98251

Reaction score
I love how the Doctors always say you should never have left in the first place, they are the ones that discharge you and tell you to call your primary doctor and set up a appointment with someone.

The did the same thing with my wife, then night guy came in looked at CAT scan and called us and said don't move don't get up were sending an ambulance.

Shock2k

Reaction score
SWEET! So glad to see Mike Rob back. The season for me wasn't quite feeling right with him not on the team.

jdemps

Reaction score
SF bay area, shaping young minds with a tinge of H
CortezKennedyfan":of0a9ntm said:
Riley12":of0a9ntm said:
pinksheets":of0a9ntm said:
I'm so happy we can get marginally better on the field and exceptionally better on youtube!

Sums it up for me.

Seems like the boys are excited though.

Raises morale even more.

And the Rams will be on the receiving end of a feel-good a$$ kicking. Hopefully I'll remember the end of it. :th2thumbs:

taz291819

Reaction score
Anyone know the full details of his contract? I read that it was a league-minimum contract, which I'm not surprised, but was it only for this year or multi-year?

dunceface

Reaction score
taz291819":t2kkoqc6 said:
Anyone know the full details of his contract? I read that it was a league-minimum contract, which I'm not surprised, but was it only for this year or multi-year?

Saw in an ESPN article it was league min 840k for an 8 year vet but dont recall if it was multi year on not

edit: it doesnt say how long the contract is

"But the team was able to re-sign Robinson for $840,000, the NFL minimum for a player with his experience."

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/98635 ... api_public

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
pmedic920":2dsgygzp said:
Not 2nd guessing anybody's fan, but how can ya be one and not love M. Rob ?

I am jacked that he is back and healthy. He was part of building this and deserves to contribute if he can play. I totally get the move to cut him, but I am just glad he is back home.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
SeaTown81":1imwupuf said:
Nice! Now give the man his C patch. You can easily go with 2 for ST.

It wold be awesome to see if the team names him honary captain and he gets a C on his jersey.

If not it would be cool to see Wilson or Farwell give thiers to Robinson in a heartfelt inspirational moment in which would be another reason why the Seahawks is one of the best franchises to root for this year.

Shadyhawk182

Reaction score
I've seen many people say he doesnt bring much other than a youtube show. Thats insane to say. I know the fullback position isnt a key part of the offense anymore. But when he is needed, he is as good as any. And thats not even what he brings to the team. He IS a leader. Pretty much everyone in the locker room looks up to him and likes him. Ill explain it this way, in 2011 LSU had the best defense in college football, the key playmaker was Tyrann Mathieu. When he got kicked off the team, LSU returned most of that defense. But they werent the same, people said they didnt have the same "swagger" even though it was most of the same players. And in multiple interviews, Les Miles, AND the players themselves said Tyrann was a leader, he set the attitude and emotion. Even when he wasnt making plays he set the tone and everyone stepped up. It feels like MRob is that person for the Seahawks.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
I think he'll stay the season, they already put Ware on season IR, so he's done. They're just goona let Mike Rob take his spot even when Coleman is back.

dunceface

Reaction score
dontbelikethat":1v95il8b said:
I think he'll stay the season, they already put Ware on season IR, so he's done. They're just goona let Mike Rob take his spot even when Coleman is back.

^^^^this 2.0

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":232y6rot said:
Sucks that they will probably just cut him again in 4 - 6 weeks once Coleman is good to go. #meltdown 2.0

Probably not going to happen with Rob making the veteran min but I can tell your just playing the Skip Bayless card you do so well.

Unless Robinson's body fails, the difference between Robinson and Coleman is the same difference between Miller and Willson. And the Seahawks would be crazy to cut Robinson... you have Percy Harvin ready to rock but getting M-Rob is a much bigger morale booster than Harvin.

Seattle Seahawks, where getting back your min. wage FB is a better feeling than finally getting your 60 million WR/RB play-making extraordinaire investment onto the field.

No way Lynch let's Robinson get released once again... Lynch would probably drop kick Schnieder and punch Carroll in the mouth if it happened again.

Latest posts