Looks like Michael Robinson is a Seahawk once again.

HawksSoc

Reaction score
Lol all this means is the team has to cut him again once Coleman is fit again and the Board will go into meltdown mode once more.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
HawksSoc":1x1lsrlo said:
Lol all this means is the team has to cut him again once Coleman is fit again and the Board will go into meltdown mode once more.

Hahaha...that's hilarious

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
HawksSoc":b59wwe0w said:

Boo this man half baked

12thManHawkFan

Reaction score
dontbelikethat":1myz53cg said:
ibd3vaPtDHPnWc.gif

What was this guy soooooo happy about, the score is 0-2... Anyone know?

dan2314

Reaction score
has this been officially confirmed by anything? or is it still just on clems tweet?

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
Dude abides!!! Hope they make him el capitano again as well!

purpleworld

Reaction score
Want to wish Mike Rob congratulations on his return to the Seahawks as well....it wasn't the same without you, man!!! :)

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
dan2314":32ed5gca said:
has this been officially confirmed by anything? or is it still just on clems tweet?

Nothing confirmed beyond Chris Clemons, though I really doubt he puts that out there unless it's just a formality away at this point. According to Condotta the team should make it official upon hitting the practice field today.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
No one cued up the Welcome Back Kotter theme song? :0190l:

Welcome HOME Mrob!

Now to get Leon back. :stirthepot:

drdiags

Reaction score
AceBoogie715":3klj6uil said:
Regardless of whether some of you think his presence wasn't missed on the field, the guy is a leader. You can't replace that in the locker room and in critical situations. I'm pleased to have him back on the Seahawks. Also, I've been deprived of the Real Rob Report and I can't wait to watch the first episode.

You missed Scruggs attempt at replacing MRob this past Saturday. It is on .com. There was some type of hum with his video which made it tough to listen to. He did try mixing it up with 3 different players interviewed. Said he planned to get shots of Pete and others that hadn't made it on before. Who knows if he continues now that MRob is back?

Seahawkx

Reaction score
He should announce his return with an all new RRR.. That would be awesome!!

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I wonder who will be cut? It has to be at least two. Harvin is coming in the fold too.

Latest posts