Looks like Michael Robinson is a Seahawk once again.

CANHawk

Reaction score
Cool. I hope he's healthy and ready to get to work. Like tech says; offense should start dropping 50 burgers now that Mike's back. ;)

drdiags

Reaction score
hoxrox":1q5csxd9 said:
Also look for a higher conversion rate on 3rd and 4th down.. :)

Not so fast my friend. Lest we forget the NFC Divisional round in Atlanta with MRob's 4th down run that was stuffed. Short yardage seems to just be taboo for the Seahawks. I rather they had 3yds+ than inches.

Back to the topic. Congrats MRob, welcome back. Not sure how the team wants to work him up to speed but as a mid-season pick-up I am betting they will be throwing him out there right away. Ware probably is the one going to IR. Hope MRob is close to hitting shape, teams usually don't baby mid-season pick-ups. Even old pals from seasons past.

kearly

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":3gbutop2 said:
OK! Now I EXPECT our offense to take off as his absence has been blamed for so many issues.

Best game of the year coming right up.

I actually do think the Seahawks are on the precipice of going on a serious tear, and Robinson is a small contributing factor to that.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
kearly":3vxeut8r said:
Tech Worlds":3vxeut8r said:
OK! Now I EXPECT our offense to take off as his absence has been blamed for so many issues.

I actually do think the Seahawks are on the precipice of going on a serious tear, and Robinson is a small contributing factor to that.

Small? Not according to what I've read on this forum. 50 percent online, 50 percent Robinson's absence.

pinksheets

Reaction score
I'm so happy we can get marginally better on the field and exceptionally better on youtube!

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":16hf6mon said:
kearly":16hf6mon said:
Tech Worlds":16hf6mon said:

Small? Not according to what I've read on this forum. 50 percent online, 50 percent Robinson's absence.

Come on Dom, its at least 99.9% Mike Rob's absence :th2thumbs: .

But in all seriousness, love having him back if it is indeed true.

SeaTown81

Reaction score
I know Dom's hyperbole train is at full speed and all. But I do think a HEALTHY MikeRob can help the offense a decent amount. Both in terms of play at FB, but also his presence in the huddle and at the line. As a former qb, he helps a solid amount with pre-snap reads. I know Russell is amazing and all. But any help the o can get in this regard helps. It doesn't hurt having a second set of eyes out there. Especially while Russ is learning.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
ibd3vaPtDHPnWc.gif

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
SeaTown81":vcclrbne said:
I know Dom's hyperbole train is at full speed and all. But I do think a HEALTHY MikeRob can help the offense a decent amount. Both in terms of play at FB, but also his presence in the huddle and at the line. As a former qb, he helps a solid amount with pre-snap reads. I know Russell is amazing and all. But any help the o can get in this regard helps. It doesn't hurt having a second set of eyes out there. Especially while Russ is learning.

Three quarter speed.

seahawks08

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":2iliyqgk said:
The stars are aligning...

1. Percy coming no later than Atlanta
2. MRob back to make the run game click
3. Only New Orleans and San Francisco as legitimate competition
4. Denver being unmasked
5. Indianapolis losing Harrison

Is this really getting down to a date with Kansas City?

Who is Harrison?

AceBoogie715

Reaction score
Regardless of whether some of you think his presence wasn't missed on the field, the guy is a leader. You can't replace that in the locker room and in critical situations. I'm pleased to have him back on the Seahawks. Also, I've been deprived of the Real Rob Report and I can't wait to watch the first episode.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
seahawks08":2ber2vrc said:
KCHawkGirl":2ber2vrc said:
The stars are aligning...

1. Percy coming no later than Atlanta
2. MRob back to make the run game click
3. Only New Orleans and San Francisco as legitimate competition
4. Denver being unmasked
5. Indianapolis losing Harrison

Is this really getting down to a date with Kansas City?

Who is Harrison?

I'm sure she meant Reggie Wayne (who is out for the season with an ACL tear). Probably thought of Marvin Harrison lol.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Huge fan of this move.

I don't really care about the RRR but I absolutely love having a FB that open holes for one of the best RB in the game, can be a significant threat in the red zone and can be a safety blanket for the QB so he can keep the chains moving if he gets into trouble or the WRs are not getting separation.

I know we have a better record this year but it still feels like this offense is missing something. Now the question is whether with all that time off Mike Rob is actually in football shape enough to contribute.

I couldn't be happier unless we beat the 49ers by 73 or we were already in the playoffs. One of my regular season football wishes is granted. Now whoever is making anymore wishes needs to hope and pray we get Bennett signed quickly before he becomes too expensive to keep.