LOL @ the media

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
If these clowns knew anything, Dan Quinn would be in Seattle right now getting ready to coach up Tyree Wilson. LOL! Wrong again, morons!

Side note: Love how they also had Ben Johnson the Commies as a lock. 😂

Suck it!
Absolutely! It’s all guess work and speculation. Like the Cowgirls are the best team every year and Dak Prescott is like Joe Montana.

projectorfreak

Reaction score
I would kill as a weather man
Easiest job in the world
Your right or wrong and nobody cares , they just say , it's washington ,just wait 5 minutes and the weather will be different
They were all predicting snow last month and all we got was a dusting and it was gone , ohh my there is going to be a big storm comin
Turrible

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Just think, it isn't just sports journalists that are full of shit, either. They are all dirty.

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
I would kill as a weather man
Easiest job in the world
Your right or wrong and nobody cares , they just say , it's washington ,just wait 5 minutes and the weather will be different
They were all predicting snow last month and all we got was a dusting and it was gone , ohh my there is going to be a big storm comin
Turrible
But what does your head shot look like? I won't watch just anybody...
<apologies in advance if you're female. i'm not a stalker, really>

GemCity

Reaction score
Always speculation dawg! You’ve got to admit, WAS was the attractive spot considering a new GM and 2nd pick.

The city itself is a stank hole but…

No envy here!!

nanomoz

Reaction score
If these clowns knew anything, Dan Quinn would be in Seattle right now getting ready to coach up Tyree Wilson. LOL! Wrong again, morons!

Suck it!
Josina did report that Ben Johnson would ask for top dollar. And that looks like it was the hang-up.

Fade

Reaction score

Suck it!
The Media sucks.

Fans across the NFL on YouTube are better than the corporate news media at this point.

Follow Hawksnest and SeahawksDraftblog, they do a better job of showing which way the ship is steering.

OP
OP
James in PA

James in PA

Reaction score
I heard Peter King say more than once in recent weeks that Mike Vrabel and John Schneider seems like a match made in heaven. I didn't get that one at all. It seemed like a very odd pairing. It makes me wonder if someone asked King to put that out there.

Last edited: