Lions @ Cowboys

LastRideOut

Reaction score
Fuc.king refs. What a way to ruin a good ending to give the game to Dallas. Damn.

Mizak

Reaction score
If Lions are #3 seed and Rams or Seahawks are #6 seed, they will win over Lions.

LastRideOut

Reaction score
After seeing this, I don't want Seattle to go down there to play the Dallas zebras.

LTH

Reaction score
First off I NEVER thought I would be rooting for Goff...EVER...

Secondly I hate Dallas... just sayin...

Mizak

Reaction score
After seeing this, I don't want Seattle to go down there to play the Dallas zebras.
We should root for the eagles to win their remaining games so Cows don’t get an ounce of a home playoff game.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Sports entertainment...pretty sure if Dak hit someone in the back with a steel chair it'd be missed by the refs...

James in PA

Reaction score
This new wave of NFL coaches are taking things a little too far with this video game play calling. OK I can see going for two to win it. But once you get a penalty and get backed up, you absolutely must just settle for the PAT and overtime. So moronic. Shame on you Dan. Not big balls. Just DUMB.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
This new wave of NFL coaches are taking things a little too far with this video game play calling. OK I can see going for two to win it. But once you get a penalty and get backed up, you absolutely must just settle for the PAT and overtime. So moronic. Shame on you Dan. Not big balls. Just DUMB.
I suspect Vegas made that call but yes idiotic coaching...always small market teams that do this too. Cowboys are in the nfc championship like it or not.

LastRideOut

Reaction score
Unreal that Seattle had to score 3 TDs for one to count, and the Lions had to try 3 times for a 2 pt conversion after the first one was successful.

Welshers2

Reaction score
Can someone explain the thing about it being illegal because he wasn't covered? Were they saying if he had checked in it still would have been illegal formation?

Cyrus12

Reaction score
I might start taking a break from this crap next year. I'll still support the Seahawks but I continue to question why in the hell I waste my time with the NFL.
I haven't watched a primetime game all year for this reason. Just seahawks and redzone...wait until the playoffs..