Dangerwich vs Lions

OP
OP
Cyrus12

Cyrus12

Reaction score
This is the part where Russ racks up some stats in garbage time in a blowout loss so his final stat line looks respectable/good. Too bad everyone that watched the game knows he pretty much sucked for the 3+ quarters.
But people just see the stats and say...he played good enough to win blah blah...I expect his ppl to blame the defense like always or the oline.

CactusJack

Reaction score
Get ready for garbage time Russ to pad his stats for his followers...
Mark Schlereth (Denver guy) said it best. Russ often gets praised for 5 minutes of decent play. When in reality, he plays poorly for the other 55 minutes.

Schlereth says he can't stand the guy. Because he's responsible for so many of his sacks.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
But people just see the stats and say...he played good enough to win blah blah...I expect his ppl to blame the defense like always or the oline.
Well to be fair the Lions are talent loaded on offense, and did burn the Donks D pretty well tonight...

Russ always gets his stats, but he's too inconsistent and starts too slow...

OP
OP
Cyrus12

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Well to be fair the Lions are talent loaded on offense, and did burn the Donks D pretty well tonight...

Russ always gets his stats, but he's too inconsistent and starts too slow...
But you also should expect for what they traded and paid for him that he can can go toe to toe with Detroit, which isn't exactly a great defense. Highest paid player on the team needs to be the star and actually show up to play.

LastRideOut

Reaction score
This is the part where Russ racks up some stats in garbage time in a blowout loss so his final stat line looks respectable/good. Too bad everyone that watched the game knows he pretty much sucked for the 3+ quarters.
Exactly right. 18/32 for 223 yards. Doesn't look as putrid as it did in the first three quarters when the game outcome was still in doubt.

But, but, but, his redzone stats!!!

renofox

Reaction score
Did I see that right? Three redzone TD passes to a TE? I thought that was against the rules. Somebody should let Waldron know they changed the rules and he can actually call pass plays to TEs in the redzone now.

OP
OP
Cyrus12

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Did I see that right? Three redzone TD passes to a TE? I thought that was against the rules. Somebody should let Waldron know they changed the rules and he can actually call pass plays to TEs in the redzone now.
I was thinking it'd be nice to have LaPorta and then realized he wouldn't get used right anyway..

Welshers2

Reaction score
I missed it but I heard ME3 got HUMILIATED on PRIMETIME tonight. Anyone care to give me a summary?

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
I missed it but I heard ME3 got HUMILIATED on PRIMETIME tonight. Anyone care to give me a summary?
Not really...

Despite some wise guys saying so before, the Lions are legit and the Donks D got torched.

Russel had a typical not great Russel night.

The Detroit D is in no way elite, but they're not near as bad as some think. They held up very well tonight. I'd go so far as to say their D is above average. A player or two away from good.