Lack of energy,,,,

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
SilNWest":1a759rar said:
Energy level below Seahawks standard
Seattle returned to the field after their first pre-season loss in over two years and largely appeared to be going through the motions. A hallmark of Seahawks practices is the pace and passion on display. Music blares. Pete Carroll jogs and throws the football. Horns signal transitions from one drill to the next. There were many moments the past two years where Richard Sherman would start dancing, or Red Bryant would take exception with a Breno Giacomini block and start a scuffle, or Earl Thomas would woof at receivers and quarterbacks. Those moments have largely been absent during this camp.
http://www.hawkblogger.com/2014/08/2014 ... .html#more

Hopefully it isn't anything but us doomsayers looking for a problem. :180670:

Interesting he pointed out Earl Thomes as lacking the same speed and focus. A little surprised we haven't seen more scraps. I hope we aren't losing our edge..

Rainger

Reaction score
checkdanews":2pt1xoh7 said:
God, I didn't expect stupid threads like this for atleast a couple weeks.....
Well as another old fart who has followed this team and seen or heard every game in their existence I agree with the Radish. Now I don't think the sky is falling, but the whole reason for this site is for members to voice their comments, concerns, issues, facts, and fears. If you think the thread is stupid, than I can give you a solution. Don't read the damn thing and don't comment. Move Along! :thfight7:

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
This thread has become hilarious. Let's all raise arms in Civil War for what we perceive in a glorified practice game.

Pretty much every single person in this thread is right. A potpourri of facts and analytical opinion that altogether make scents, er, I mean ... sense.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I didn't think we showed a lack of energy, especially against the Broncos who were playing like it was another SB .................and with an hour weather delay thrown in to suck all the momentum and mood right out of the stadium.

I think you're mistaking energy for cohesiveness, sloppy play and lack of talent. Just looked ugly, so of course that's not going to come across as efficient energy.