Kam tweet

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
chris98251":32zkmf4e said:
Exercising common sense goes a long way toward deciding what to post.

Ummm what is this thing called common sense you speak of ? I have witness full blown insanity in the Game Day forum after 30 seconds of play.

I was trying to understand this.....and I think I got it now. Either you missed the first 15 seconds, or the first fifteen seconds was only pregame jitters. Just a guess. I have seen it in the first 10 in Chat. LOL

JSeahawks

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":21aglqef said:
Anybody that hates Twitter is being a hypocrite. Virtually all news we get, both negative ***AND POSITIVE*** comes from someone on Twitter first.

I expect those of you hating Twitter in here to hate on it in the thread announcing Russell Wilson's official new contract when the time comes as well, because that'll be found out from someone on Twitter first, too.

Yes, and before twitter we would have never ever found out if he was signed or not.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
JSeahawks":84m0qep4 said:
Yes, and before twitter we would have never ever found out if he was signed or not.
Point is, it's not the delivery medium's fault. Have the guts to rightfully blame the PEOPLE in these threads that are running around like chicken little. :)

chris98251

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":1tz6m57m said:
chris98251":1tz6m57m said:
Exercising common sense goes a long way toward deciding what to post.

Ummm what is this thing called common sense you speak of ? I have witness full blown insanity in the Game Day forum after 30 seconds of play.

I was trying to understand this.....and I think I got it now. Either you missed the first 15 seconds, or the first fifteen seconds was only pregame jitters. Just a guess. I have seen it in the first 10 in Chat. LOL

Well reaction time to type, and hit submit creates a delay function :)

DavidSeven

Reaction score
If I'm putting on my speculator's cap, there's really only two ways to read that Tweet (especially in light of an avalanche of related "subtweets" from other players in recent days):

(1) Disappointment in the front office: either he is disappointed in the F.O. for taking a hard-line on Russell Wilson and standing firm on its mid-tier QB offer (even though he's been the NFL's most underpaid player for three years) or he is disappointed in the F.O. for not offering the fifth-year option to Bruce Irvin, who he may feel has earned it. Maybe both.

(2) Disappointment in players demanding higher salaries or expressing a desire to leave the team.

If these are truly the options, I'm inclined to believe the first one is more likely an accurate reflection of his intention, especially in light of subsequent replies relating to the organization's conduct and the over-looking of "special" players.

Rocket

Reaction score
The preceding tweet was about a small group of people, not football related.
Might he have been speaking of a different topic? He has a life outside of football, right?

Latest posts