Kam tweet

seabowl

Reaction score
Why would he post something like that? He should know that leaving it so vague it could be misconstrued numerous ways. I'm serious when I say if you are part of a team you should know that you have a responsibility to that team especially when the Bruce and Russ thing are hanging out there. Honestly these guys need to take a course in social media conduct.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
seabowl":300ghd8e said:
Why would he post something like that? He should know that leaving it so vague it could be misconstrued numerous ways. I'm serious when I say if you are part of a team you should know that you have a responsibility to that team especially when the Bruce and Russ thing are hanging out there. Honestly these guys need to take a course in social media conduct.

Sure, they have a responsibility to the team.

They don't, however, have a responsibility to hold the hand of every hyperventilating Hawks fan who will read doom into every single utterance, no matter what.

It ain't Twitter that's the problem, and it ain't Kam.

It's us.

Jville

Reaction score
Eavesdropping on conversations and selecting individual tweets to post that omit the context of the conversation produces a lot of useless noise and confusion. Those personal conversations are much different than tweets about the Seahawks from known media sources.

Exercising common sense goes a long way toward deciding what to post.

chris98251

Reaction score

Ummm what is this thing called common sense you speak of ? I have witness full blown insanity in the Game Day forum after 30 seconds of play.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
chris98251":1oe7su4n said:

Ummm what is this thing called common sense you speak of ? I have witness full blown insanity in the Game Day forum after 30 seconds of play.
So glad I wasn't online during the SB

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/Kam_Chancellor/status/600021363169038336[/tweet]

I guess he's asking a serious question, check out the conversation he has with folks but doesn't say about who he's talking about.

cacksman

Reaction score
Is there a reason certain fans have to stress over every. little. potential. issue?

There's no reason to ever get stressed over a player's tweet, especially when it's very debatable what the tweet is even about. Just freaking enjoy the fact that we have probably the best team in the NFL to root and enjoy the ride.

seabowl

Reaction score
volsunghawk":beedmn6n said:
seabowl":beedmn6n said:

They don't, however, have a responsibility to hold the hand of every hyperventilating Hawks fan who will read doom into every single utterance, no matter what.

It's us.

Putting it on Twitter shows that he wants the public (us) to know what he feels and by keeping it vague makes it irresponsible. if it's about something not related to the team then just say it. If it is about the team then Kam should keep it behind closed doors. IMO Pete and John should be pissed if all of what has been going on is true with the players talking through the media and outlets like Twitter.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
At least not all tweets are bad, hey he called Seattle home, let's hope it's for good! I guess in a bout a week or so the offseason program begins.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/DangeRussWilson/status/600040588537438208[/tweet]

TJH

Reaction score
Hopefully it is directed at Bennett. I want the leaders to get after him.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
volsunghawk":31j6gjl9 said:
seabowl":31j6gjl9 said:

It's us.

If multiple tweets seem to point to the same thing at the same time, even if cryptically, it actually becomes much less likely that they're all actually conveniently referring to different things.

I don't find it unlikely or paranoid at all to infer that these tweets are referring to the Seahawks front office for disappointingly low contract offers to certain players.

Nor does it worry me if that is what's happening.

netskier

Reaction score
I have read that he is the number one practical joker among Hawks players. You don't suppose that he would consider playing a joke upon some obsessed fans do you? Nah. Go back to bring worried.

TheHawkster

Reaction score
Speaking of twitter.......
Follow this dude. It will make your life better.
Any time an article is written about a "Florida Man" doing something news worthy, This guy posts it.

https://twitter.com/_FloridaMan

CE05 rxWMAAkiX5

.....Now back to you regular scheduled programming.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Anybody that hates Twitter is being a hypocrite. Virtually all news we get, both negative ***AND POSITIVE*** comes from someone on Twitter first.

I expect those of you hating Twitter in here to hate on it in the thread announcing Russell Wilson's official new contract when the time comes as well, because that'll be found out from someone on Twitter first, too.

two dog

Reaction score
volsunghawk":26hsssxm said:
seabowl":26hsssxm said:

It's us.

Love this quote. Reminds me of the late and great Walt Kelly comic
strip "Pogo" where Pogo possum proclaims on random occasions
"We Have Met the Enemy and He Is Us".

He disguised politics and biting social commentary in a daily comic strip.
Great stuff.

Sgt Largent

Reaction score
Since we are all in the business of assumption in this thread, I'm gonna assume he's talking about a players loyalty to his teammates. We see all the time, especially the D-backfield, talking about being a family and loving your brother and playing for your brother and so on.

Maybe he's questioning Bennett's loyalty to his teammates asking for more money one year after his payday when Wagner is still waiting and Irvine's contract option was not picked up. After all, Kam signed his deal, proceeded to play like one of the best SS if not the best SS in the league, and is still honoring his deal.

Latest posts