[Sourced Speculation] Cryptic Josina Tweet.. Russ News?

OP
OP
Maelstrom787

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
jamescasey1124":2er4cyoo said:
Maelstrom787":2er4cyoo said:
jamescasey1124":2er4cyoo said:
Maelstrom787":2er4cyoo said:
About as useful as your reply.

Try your whole post. Where is this trade you speak of?

Didn't claim there was one. Refer to the first two words in the title should you decide you actually want to read them for once.

"GOT TO BE WILSON OR WATSON RIGHT". YOUR WORDS NOT MINE. try again.

You're conveniently leaving out the punctuation at the end of the sentence you incorrectly quoted. Funny, because if you include that punctuation, it makes it pretty clear that the quoted sentence is a question rather than a statement.

This is getting embarrassing, James. Might wanna call it quits.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":2y7p9qkn said:
I'm OK with Pete and John being bold and deciding that they've maxxed out Russell's potential and want to see if they can rebuild another SB roster.

But that doesn't mean just trading Russell for 2-3 1st rounders and eating a 39M dead cap it.

If a trade partner emerges with the necessary value of players and picks needed to make another successful rebuild? Then I say go for it.

But I've yet to see anything close to what it'd take, and IMO what that means is getting a DeShawn Watson and three top 15 1st rounder type of deal.

Haven't seen that, all the teams on Russell's list pick #20 and later and have scrub QB's (or no QB's). So either Russell expands his list, or he gets to wear a Hawks uniform for another year or two.
BINGO!

jamescasey1124

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":3eq5f9ju said:
jamescasey1124":3eq5f9ju said:
Maelstrom787":3eq5f9ju said:
jamescasey1124":3eq5f9ju said:
Try your whole post. Where is this trade you speak of?

Didn't claim there was one. Refer to the first two words in the title should you decide you actually want to read them for once.

You're conveniently leaving out the punctuation at the end of the sentence you incorrectly quoted. Funny, because if you include that punctuation, it makes it pretty clear that the quoted sentence is a question rather than a statement.

Embarrassing for you..
not me. I dont read to far into written word. Specially not yours. Sarcasm or Not. A useless post about nothingness again and if you truely meant to be not taken seriously than make it obvious. Otherwise it's just crap. Now your arguing with me...trying to gain ground while dragging your ass. Over nothing.

OP
OP
Maelstrom787

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
jamescasey1124":2bblb6o5 said:
Maelstrom787":2bblb6o5 said:
jamescasey1124":2bblb6o5 said:
Maelstrom787":2bblb6o5 said:

Embarrassing for you..
not me. I dont read to far into written word. Specially not yours. Sarcasm or Not. A useless post about nothingness again and if you truely meant to be not taken seriously than make it obvious. Otherwise it's just crap. Now your arguing with me...trying to gain ground while dragging your ass. Over nothing.

You're being nonsensical. I've said nothing of sarcasm. I've simply said that you quoting a question as if it's a statement is wrong. It's that simple.

Nothing in this post even came close to definitively saying Russ was being traded. I literally labeled it as speculation in the title. If you're not interested in that, maybe you shouldn't click the topic next time, let alone proceed to write cringeworthy posts that attest to the fact that you've neglected to even read the title of the thread properly.

But, please, continue your whining about how useless the post is by writing similarly useless replies. You must feel so accomplished.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
TheLegendOfBoom":3qwj8w93 said:
pittpnthrs":3qwj8w93 said:
toffee":3qwj8w93 said:
Guess why Jody is siding with old Pete?

Because she has no football knowledge at all and she gave Carroll an extension to make the decisions going forward.

Pete would never have been offered that extension if this was going on beforehand. Once again, Jody only agreed to take on the Seahawks because it was a favor to her brother and the city of Seattle and,,,,,,its profitable,

Going forward, if Wilson leaves the team will start their track to mediocrity, Pete will bail before his extension is up because his legacy will keep being tarnished and Jody will then sell the team because it will no longer be profitable.

Thats the next 5 years of the Seattle Seahawks in my opinion.
Well, then, Jody Allen, should also shoulder a large portion of the blame and we should run her out of town as well.

Cause, ultimately, it was her decision to extend Carroll.

If the Seahawks start to lose profits, they’ll become a replica of the Sonics, ran by a terrible owner.

Jody Allen is headed in that direction, IMO.

Oh, Jody is getting blame alright. Everyday Russell Wilson is on the sports news, she is being looked at.

When Paul died there was a shadow of uncertainty around the team. When Jody took over, that uncertainty was gone, but then you had the feeling that nothing was going to change and the Seahawks were going to be stuck in their current cycle. Many were and are content with the current team and results. I'm not. I want to try something different while the franchise QB has some tread left. Now its all pear shaped.

I thought Jody taking over the team was a mistake. After giving Pete a 5 year extension, I know it was a mistake.

chris98251

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":sai0d3q1 said:
TheLegendOfBoom":sai0d3q1 said:
pittpnthrs":sai0d3q1 said:
toffee":sai0d3q1 said:
Guess why Jody is siding with old Pete?

Because she has no football knowledge at all and she gave Carroll an extension to make the decisions going forward.

Pete would never have been offered that extension if this was going on beforehand. Once again, Jody only agreed to take on the Seahawks because it was a favor to her brother and the city of Seattle and,,,,,,its profitable,

Going forward, if Wilson leaves the team will start their track to mediocrity, Pete will bail before his extension is up because his legacy will keep being tarnished and Jody will then sell the team because it will no longer be profitable.

Thats the next 5 years of the Seattle Seahawks in my opinion.
Well, then, Jody Allen, should also shoulder a large portion of the blame and we should run her out of town as well.

Cause, ultimately, it was her decision to extend Carroll.

If the Seahawks start to lose profits, they’ll become a replica of the Sonics, ran by a terrible owner.

Jody Allen is headed in that direction, IMO.

Oh, Jody is getting blame alright. Everyday Russell Wilson is on the sports news, she is being looked at.

When Paul died there was a shadow of uncertainty around the team. When Jody took over, that uncertainty was gone, but then you had the feeling that nothing was going to change and the Seahawks were going to be stuck in their current cycle. Many were and are content with the current team and results. I'm not. I want to try something different while the franchise QB has some tread left. Not its all pear shaped.

I thought Jody taking over the team was a mistake. After giving Pete a 5 year extension, I know it was a mistake.

So selling the team you have every chance of having a Daniel Snyder, Ken Behring, or the Fords as a owner type, Paul Allen, Robert Kraft are once in a life time. Jody will Grow into her roll, just as Paul did, initially he was very hands off and hired Bob Dumbshit as his eyes and ears till he learned you need football guys not managers to lead a NFL team and then put together a elite Front office.

Whitsitt and Holmgren clashed till Whitsitt was shown the door, after that happened the wins and respect came.

Also remember initially Paul was not considered part of the league really, he was a Basketball guy and took a lot of shit from the league and owners, he didn't attend league meetings but sent a representative instead.

Then we started to win, all of a sudden Holmgren is on all these committees and the shit thrown up our way stopped, winning solved a lot of things.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
" winning solved a lot of things"
That's how it works. But not everyone is ever satisfied. Lots of people just aren't happy without being contrarian by creating division, whether real or manufactured. In fact there are a lot who make their living doing exactly that. But they only make a living at it because there are lots of feeders at that trough.
This thread has gone from blaming Russ, to blaming Pete, to blaming former staff, to blaming ownership.
Who's left to blame? We'll find out in short order. Old habits die hard. Most of the source for all these threads is "it has been reported".

toffee

Reaction score
Appyhawk":4z5ok30l said:
" winning solved a lot of things"
That's how it works. But not everyone is ever satisfied. Lots of people just aren't happy without being contrarian by creating division, whether real or manufactured. In fact there are a lot who make their living doing exactly that. But they only make a living at it because there are lots of feeders at that trough.
This thread has gone from blaming Russ, to blaming Pete, to blaming former staff, to blaming ownership.
Who's left to blame? We'll find out in short order. Old habits die hard. Most of the source for all these threads is "it has been reported".
Now some are blaming the wife lol

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
chris98251":srjr75v9 said:
Jody will Grow into her roll, just as Paul did,

I dont think she will. I think she'll sell before she has to.

Latest posts