Kaepernick Is Not A Thug... Far From It

Carmon1274

Reaction score
The only thing I have to say is, if you go on Seahawks.Net, they call KP names and stuff and do photos of him.

If you go in Niner fourms, they call RW B*** , Fk** midget etc or more offensive names. I guess the mods in this forum wants no cussing or w/e and use it in the Shack, while the Niner's forum, as long as it's not against themselves they can keep swearing on their opponents.

So when .Net Nation makes fun of 49ers personal, 49ers feel they should defend their players when they talk shit about us.

Which is really confusing.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Weadoption":3rtv6pxa said:
Kap is the most personable and engaging public speaker I have ever seen with 150 or more rushing yards in a playoff game since 2013.

lol

chris98251

Reaction score
Carmon1274":2rcpj9um said:
The only thing I have to say is, if you go on Seahawks.Net, they call KP names and stuff and do photos of him.

If you go in Niner fourms, they call RW B*** , Fk** midget etc or more offensive names. I guess the mods in this forum wants no cussing or w/e and use it in the Shack, while the Niner's forum, as long as it's not against themselves they can keep swearing on their opponents.

So when .Net Nation makes fun of 49ers personal, 49ers feel they should defend their players when they talk shit about us.

Whats so confusing, you want to talk smack or cuss and swear we have a appropriate place for it, you want to banter with fellow fans, talk football we have our forums that are at the PG level. Remember not everyone is a street thug or meth using wench that talks like a 25 cent chippy.

Brahn

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":20ihh9zl said:
Sarlacc83":20ihh9zl said:
I think the expression of the girl in the upper right says it all.

;)

You mean the fat one that is clearly trying to find a cookie? Or the sad one on top of her?

HAWKAMANIA":20ihh9zl said:
Marvin, I guess I'll have to spell it out for you since comprehension is most certainly a weak point for you.
Colin pretends to be a thug, but he isn't. You won't see Wilson pose with his "swag" or whatever the kids are calling it. When Colin pretends he's a thug it makes him a target for ridicule. He's a professional and the face of his franchise, he should act like one. Constantly posting selfies with his possession's makes him look like a douche. He also makes himself look bad when he runs off the field after a loss, or when he makes fun of an opposing player's stupid TD celebration then turns around and gives his own stupid TD celebration.
It was obvious the article is pro-Kaep, you can't dispute that. That was basically the title of the article.
I don't care what his parent's history is with their children is. I used to like him because I thought he was a great QB in college when he had a good head on his shoulders, and I liked that he is adopted and he and his parents have a good relationship. That all started going away when he became a poor sport, wanna be thug.
BTW 'Hawk fans rarely think of him as Satan (maybe as Satan's butthole, but usually not Beelzebub himself) :3-1:

Your age is showing.

Hint: Dressing in line with Today's Youth Culture ≠ "Pretending to be a thug." It's trying to fit in with Today's Youth Culture.

Lame? Sure. Is it something new? Nope. The only difference is that it's TODAY'S youth culture instead of the 80's youth culture you're more familiar with (I imagine you wore the mullet hair; business in the front... party in the back, with some tie-dye shorts, am I right?)

Basketball players are the "thugiest" of all pro sports players. Guess what? even those young guys who came from the streets to pro ball still dress in suits for press conferences. Guess they must be "sell outs" to the younger population.

Shake hands you pansy be a QB, not a pussy afraid of negativity... then again I guess he just re tweets his running off the field as motivation.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Carmon1274":3llhwi3f said:

Not on the .com they don't. Profanity gets you banned quickly there. Webzone is full of douchebags, so you might see that there (wouldn't know: too many douchebags so I stay away).

But there's a BIG difference. 49er fans hate Wilson as a PLAYER because he's GOOD and he makes plays against the 49ers. Seahawk fans hate Kaepernick as a PERSON. Why? Probably isn't racism since Wilson is also of mixed race. So what's the difference? Why do 49er fans only attack Wilson as a player but Seahawk fans attack Kap as both a player and a person, despite both of them generally being good guys, if different in their stages of life (one lives the bachelor life, one is married and all things that go with those two respective positions in life).

Carmon1274

Reaction score
chris98251":1oazuvm7 said:
Carmon1274":1oazuvm7 said:

Whats so confusing, you want to talk smack or cuss and swear we have a appropriate place for it, you want to banter with fellow fans, talk football we have our forums that are at the PG level. Remember not everyone is a street thug or meth using wench that talks like a 25 cent chippy.

You clearly didn't understand what I wrote.

I'm just saying that Seahawk fans don't swear or cus on the main forum about KP, while 49er fans do. and even though we say negative images of negative remarks of the 49ers, they defend them crazy on this forum. I'm just saying it's confusing because of how far they go to defend him.

Carmon1274

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":2etuaanq said:
Carmon1274":2etuaanq said:

Not on the .com they don't. Profanity gets you banned quickly there. Webzone is full of douchebags, so you might see that there (wouldn't know: too many douchebags so I stay away).

But there's a BIG difference. 49er fans hate Wilson as a PLAYER because he's GOOD and he makes plays against the 49ers. Seahawk fans hate Kaepernick as a PERSON. Why? Probably isn't racism since Wilson is also of mixed race. So what's the difference? Why do 49er fans only attack Wilson as a player but Seahawk fans attack Kap as both a player and a person, despite both of them generally being good guys, if different in their stages of life (one lives the bachelor life, one is married and all things that go with those two respective positions in life).

Lol I always read webzone as it's a hassle to register and view the .com. I guess I should try looking at .com.

300ZXNA

Reaction score
I am currently in grad school with a guy who was a teammate with Kaep at Nevada. Curious, I asked him what the guy was like. His response? Said that Kaep was a huge dick to his teammates and a pretty difficult guy to put up with. Super immature. Granted this was 5 years ago and I'm sure he's grown up on some levels, but it doesn't change the fact that he carries himself in a way that is self-aggrandizing and arrogant.

It doesn't make him a thug/criminal/horrible person. I find it funny that Niner fans get sand in their vagina over this issue. Look at professional athletes in general. What percentage of them are arrogant douchebags? Half? Maybe more?

Results on the field are all that matter. If Kaep wants to ball like LT and snort coke out of a strippers asscrack between games, as long as he is performing well, why does it matter how likable he is?

Polaris

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":2asenjxo said:

If the roles were reversed I almost guarantee you 49ner fans would be attacking Kaep as a person and a player (as the Seattle QB), while the Seattle fans would be attacking Wilson as a player (with the undertone of "is that an android or a person?") Why? Kaep opens himself up to attacks on his person with his own actions while Wilson really doesn't.

TaterHawk

Reaction score
He is a gifted athlete. None of us contest that.

If he were a TE ( he would likely be one of the best) we would not be having this conversation, but he is your QB. Having a mature responsible intellectual leader matters to a pro football team. His actions on and off the field matter.
Trust that the 9ers players and staff don’t care for his crap. Bet your ass they are doing everything they can to keep Kap off social media, his clothing on, his hat to the front, and his mouth shut. If I were coach this kid would be in my hip pocket 24/7

Again..very gifted, but high risk now.

hawker84

Reaction score
Carmon1274":399z5ves said:
hawker84":399z5ves said:
Everyone knows he does a lot for charity and all that, but he presents himself as a classless wannabe thug, and that's the way the rest of the world see's him. He's brought this on himself. Let me ask you a question.

what was the purpose of doing the Superman mock after his TD? Did Cam talk some smack going into that week? I thought it was completely uncalled for and just futher showed how much this dude needs to grow up. Score your td do your douchemove bicep kiss and get off the field, like you've been there before. That dude nees to realize and Cam, they haven't done anything yet in this league. At least Rogers has earned the right to do his douchbag move. Win something worthwhile then be a douche, how'd that be.

Maybe cuz the crowd is booing at him?.

Same could be the same as Khirby Robinson told the crowed to hush after he scored a TD in the 4th quarter?

Bicep kiss
Discount Double Check
Tebowing.

That dude nees to realize and Cam, they haven't done anything yet in this league.

How about in his first start he took his team to the Superbowl?

Stop being a homer/hater seriously.

New flash genious, last time i checked the Ravens were the world champs, hence they didn't win which = fail

and again that was a RB, i ask again, how many QB's in the pro's do you seeing shusshing the crowd after a td? I can think of two, and they just faced off last sunday.

we weren't talking about any seahawks so how am i a homer? Kap nor Newton has won anything yet so how am i a hater, please do tell.. Truth hurts man, i get it....

Popeyejones

Reaction score
So, on the topic of Kaepernick's inherent immorality as evidenced through the clothes he was wearing during his press conference, a funny story. This is what folks have been judging him on:

A 13 year old kid who is a huge fan of his wants to be a fashion designer when he grows up, and has already started designing clothes. So, the kid sent a hat and vest to his favorite player, and Kaepernick wore them in the presser to support the kid. What a raging wannabe thug jerk, huh? ;)

http://m.thepostgame.com/blog/style-poi ... is-apparel

Scottemojo

Reaction score
hawker84":22g0mc5k said:
Carmon1274":22g0mc5k said:
hawker84":22g0mc5k said:
Everyone knows he does a lot for charity and all that, but he presents himself as a classless wannabe thug, and that's the way the rest of the world see's him. He's brought this on himself. Let me ask you a question.

what was the purpose of doing the Superman mock after his TD? Did Cam talk some smack going into that week? I thought it was completely uncalled for and just futher showed how much this dude needs to grow up. Score your td do your douchemove bicep kiss and get off the field, like you've been there before. That dude nees to realize and Cam, they haven't done anything yet in this league. At least Rogers has earned the right to do his douchbag move. Win something worthwhile then be a douche, how'd that be.

Maybe cuz the crowd is booing at him?.

Same could be the same as Khirby Robinson told the crowed to hush after he scored a TD in the 4th quarter?

Bicep kiss
Discount Double Check
Tebowing.

That dude nees to realize and Cam, they haven't done anything yet in this league.

How about in his first start he took his team to the Superbowl?

Stop being a homer/hater seriously.

New flash genious, last time i checked the Ravens were the world champs, hence they didn't win which = fail

and again that was a RB, i ask again, how many QB's in the pro's do you seeing shusshing the crowd after a td? I can think of two, and they just faced off last sunday.

we weren't talking about any seahawks so how am i a homer? Kap nor Newton has won anything yet so how am i a hater, please do tell.. Truth hurts man, i get it....
The first rule of sarcastically calling somebody genius is to spell genius correctly. Just saying.

300ZXNA

Reaction score
Carmon1274":2tbi82qh said:
With 11 posts only. It's hard to really believe you.

Explain to me how 11 posts means I am automatically a liar? Ask Radish, I was one of the heavy posters on here from about 2000 through 2007 . . . which is not coincidentally when I began pursuing my degree in optometry, hence me not having any more time to dork around on a forum, as much as I love doing it. I graduate in 3 months and the classload has lessened greatly, thus I'm back.

chris98251

Reaction score
300ZXNA":j52h58b5 said:
Carmon1274":j52h58b5 said:
With 11 posts only. It's hard to really believe you.

Explain to me how 11 posts means I am automatically a liar? Ask Radish, I was one of the heavy posters on here from about 2000 through 2007 . . . which is not coincidentally when I began pursuing my degree in optometry, hence me not having any more time to dork around on a forum, as much as I love doing it. I graduate in 3 months and the classload has lessened greatly, thus I'm back.

Since you have been gone I will say this, insider knowledge or a source close to the situation has become a touchy subject since someone stated they had inside sources concerning one Carson Palmer deal. They now are not posted or need to have the source verified as valid if one makes that statement.

Secondly assumption is said to make an ass out of you and me.

This forum has moved and had to be reset multiple times assuming that a post count dictates experience here is something we all may fall into.

jkitsune

Reaction score
Popeyejones":2nderqfe said:
So, on the topic of Kaepernick's inherent immorality as evidenced through the clothes he was wearing during his press conference, a funny story. This is what folks have been judging him on:

A 13 year old kid who is a huge fan of his wants to be a fashion designer when he grows up, and has already started designing clothes. So, the kid sent a hat and vest to his favorite player, and Kaepernick wore them in the presser to support the kid. What a raging wannabe thug jerk, huh? ;)

http://m.thepostgame.com/blog/style-poi ... is-apparel

That's actually kind of adorable.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Marvin49":1wti1nd2 said:
hawker84":1wti1nd2 said:
It's not tradition for a RB to meet at mid field and shake hands it is for a HC and QB, come on man....

And i don't care if you throw the game losing pick 6, you meet at midfield congratulate your opponent and shake their damn hand. this aint color, it's black and white and you know this Marv.

It's black and white TO YOU...Seattle fans who look for ANYTHING to justify your hate.

I really don't give 2 sh*ts if he shakes hands after the game.

You guys make so many rules that are "black and white" and hold the 49ers to those standards in order to have more reason to justify your hatred. It's all good. I'm not going to try to change your mind. I'm just fine with the guy who puts the losses on himself, apologizes to his teammates, never throws them under the bus, works his a$$ off, and most of all delivers when it matters on the field.

You can go ahead an demonize him for wearing silly clothes, having tats, celebrating TDs, and commiting the cardinal crime of not shaking Russell "Jesus Christ" Wilsons hand, but I don't give a single sh*t about any of that.

Sorry.

BTW, this is the kind of BS I'm talking about. It's sad.

http://fieldofteams.csnbayarea.com/2014 ... riticized/
Three things in life that are Guarenteed. Death, taxes, and Marvin playing the "victim card"!