Kaepernick Is Not A Thug... Far From It

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":w23fo7vt said:
I think the expression of the girl in the upper right says it all.

;)

You mean the fat one that is clearly trying to find a cookie? Or the sad one on top of her?

HAWKAMANIA":w23fo7vt said:
Marvin, I guess I'll have to spell it out for you since comprehension is most certainly a weak point for you.
Colin pretends to be a thug, but he isn't. You won't see Wilson pose with his "swag" or whatever the kids are calling it. When Colin pretends he's a thug it makes him a target for ridicule. He's a professional and the face of his franchise, he should act like one. Constantly posting selfies with his possession's makes him look like a douche. He also makes himself look bad when he runs off the field after a loss, or when he makes fun of an opposing player's stupid TD celebration then turns around and gives his own stupid TD celebration.
It was obvious the article is pro-Kaep, you can't dispute that. That was basically the title of the article.
I don't care what his parent's history is with their children is. I used to like him because I thought he was a great QB in college when he had a good head on his shoulders, and I liked that he is adopted and he and his parents have a good relationship. That all started going away when he became a poor sport, wanna be thug.
BTW 'Hawk fans rarely think of him as Satan (maybe as Satan's butthole, but usually not Beelzebub himself) :3-1:

Your age is showing.

Hint: Dressing in line with Today's Youth Culture ≠ "Pretending to be a thug." It's trying to fit in with Today's Youth Culture.

Lame? Sure. Is it something new? Nope. The only difference is that it's TODAY'S youth culture instead of the 80's youth culture you're more familiar with (I imagine you wore the mullet hair; business in the front... party in the back, with some tie-dye shorts, am I right?)

CPHawk

Reaction score
If the NFL ever cares, and I doubt they do, at some point Kaep will be exposed for what he is. The ARod of the NFL.

tom sawyer

Reaction score
I'm just a little curious as to how well received my posting a "Why I ♥ Russell Wilson" opinion on a SF 49ers message board? :Dunno:

willyum

Reaction score
hawker84":3ez3q5zs said:
Everyone knows he does a lot for charity and all that, but he presents himself as a classless wannabe thug, and that's the way the rest of the world see's him. He's brought this on himself. Let me ask you a question.

what was the purpose of doing the Superman mock after his TD? Did Cam talk some smack going into that week? I thought it was completely uncalled for and just futher showed how much this dude needs to grow up. Score your td do your douchemove bicep kiss and get off the field, like you've been there before. That dude nees to realize and Cam, they haven't done anything yet in this league. At least Rogers has earned the right to do his douchbag move. Win something worthwhile then be a douche, how'd that be.

The purpose was to get back at Cam who mocked him during their regular season game. Relax.. Seahawks do over the top celebrations as well its part of football

willyum

Reaction score
Throwdown":2zeyf207 said:
Yeah but Cam Newton is cooler than Kaepernick, so he's allowed to IMO.

Let that egotistical flopper wear his ridiculously stupid cleats and do the Lebron dance..he's as good a flopper as he is.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Well, I'm convinced................................... of absolutely nothing.

Next, Whiner fans will be posting articles here that claim that Hairball Harbaugh is not a douche bag.

Lady Talon

Reaction score
Thought you 49ers would be elated at all the hate Kap gets. According to him, he plays motivated and better because of it.

Why discourage it?

hawker84

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":2yi5cudi said:
Sarlacc83":2yi5cudi said:
I think the expression of the girl in the upper right says it all.

;)

You mean the fat one that is clearly trying to find a cookie? Or the sad one on top of her?

HAWKAMANIA":2yi5cudi said:
Marvin, I guess I'll have to spell it out for you since comprehension is most certainly a weak point for you.
Colin pretends to be a thug, but he isn't. You won't see Wilson pose with his "swag" or whatever the kids are calling it. When Colin pretends he's a thug it makes him a target for ridicule. He's a professional and the face of his franchise, he should act like one. Constantly posting selfies with his possession's makes him look like a douche. He also makes himself look bad when he runs off the field after a loss, or when he makes fun of an opposing player's stupid TD celebration then turns around and gives his own stupid TD celebration.
It was obvious the article is pro-Kaep, you can't dispute that. That was basically the title of the article.
I don't care what his parent's history is with their children is. I used to like him because I thought he was a great QB in college when he had a good head on his shoulders, and I liked that he is adopted and he and his parents have a good relationship. That all started going away when he became a poor sport, wanna be thug.
BTW 'Hawk fans rarely think of him as Satan (maybe as Satan's butthole, but usually not Beelzebub himself) :3-1:

Your age is showing.

Hint: Dressing in line with Today's Youth Culture ≠ "Pretending to be a thug." It's trying to fit in with Today's Youth Culture.

Lame? Sure. Is it something new? Nope. The only difference is that it's TODAY'S youth culture instead of the 80's youth culture you're more familiar with (I imagine you wore the mullet hair; business in the front... party in the back, with some tie-dye shorts, am I right?)

As much as i hate the way kids dress these days with the a** hanging out, i can appreciate that Kap dresses in this fashion, but do it on your own time, not in a professional setting.. Would you go to a board meeting or give a presentation at work with your hat to the back?

hawker84

Reaction score
willyum":2ulpqlqj said:
hawker84":2ulpqlqj said:
Everyone knows he does a lot for charity and all that, but he presents himself as a classless wannabe thug, and that's the way the rest of the world see's him. He's brought this on himself. Let me ask you a question.

what was the purpose of doing the Superman mock after his TD? Did Cam talk some smack going into that week? I thought it was completely uncalled for and just futher showed how much this dude needs to grow up. Score your td do your douchemove bicep kiss and get off the field, like you've been there before. That dude nees to realize and Cam, they haven't done anything yet in this league. At least Rogers has earned the right to do his douchbag move. Win something worthwhile then be a douche, how'd that be.

The purpose was to get back at Cam who mocked him during their regular season game. Relax.. Seahawks do over the top celebrations as well its part of football

Russel wilson doesn't, nor does any other QB in the league, none of them... and why do i need to relax?

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
Shaking hands after the game is a sign of good sportsmanship and is taught from pee wee's through high school. Unless yuou're Kapperpunk and you get smoked on national tv, then its slink to the locker room as fast as possible. Pussy.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I don't give a crap what Rappernick wants to wear. He looks like a tool doing it no matter how old you are. That is "thug life" material, with the wife beaters, the turned cap. It really just looks stupid to go along with the way he talks. When he was in College he was different, I know this just based on the interviews. I know he is a smart kid, that is well spoken. Now he tries to sound like an ass or a new version of Kid Rock. Whatever... what actually makes me dislike that walking vagina is the loser running off the field. If you are going to do that, then do it when you win too you prick.

Fine player, whatever.. The OP needs to sell his Rappernick love somewhere else, because he spends far more time becoming the glamour model for Thug Life than he does hanging out with kids.

willyum

Reaction score
hawker84":2gmdz8ov said:
willyum":2gmdz8ov said:
hawker84":2gmdz8ov said:

Russel wilson doesn't, nor does any other QB in the league, none of them... and why do i need to relax?

Because you get overly emotional and erratic over someone who you do not know or have any contact with, over something that happens all the time in the league, players celebrate, even quarterbacks

and using the word "douche" over and over shows how mature you are

hawker84

Reaction score
Because you get overly emotional and erratic over someone who you do not know or have any contact with, over something that happens all the time in the league, players celebrate, even quarterbacks

and using the word "douche" over and over shows how mature you are

Why do i have to have contact with a guy to know's he acts like a tool? I have a very good very big Hi Def tv.. I don't have contact with Harbaugh either, neither does the rest of the world to clearly see what a jackass he is..

Maybe you should stick to the Web, better suits your skill level..

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
And the next time a Whiner fan comes in trying to sell Rappernick, I suggest that we just let the thread go without a single response. Marvin, 5 Golden Teeth and Company can slobber on it all they want. It is just NinaTrolling. "Oh hey guys, lets see what another Rappernick thread does, that will really get them"

Weadoption

Reaction score
Kap is the most personable and engaging public speaker I have ever seen with 150 or more rushing yards in a playoff game since 2013.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":j04nev20 said:
Marvin, 5 Golden Teeth and Company can slobber on it all they want. It is just NinaTrolling. "Oh hey guys, lets see what another Rappernick thread does, that will really get them"
That's precious.

Thanks for the laff, brother. :th2thumbs:

Carmon1274

Reaction score
hawker84":od2sksz0 said:

Maybe cuz the crowd is booing at him?.

Same could be the same as Khirby Robinson told the crowed to hush after he scored a TD in the 4th quarter?

Bicep kiss
Discount Double Check
Tebowing.

That dude nees to realize and Cam, they haven't done anything yet in this league.

How about in his first start he took his team to the Superbowl?

Stop being a homer/hater seriously.