Kaepernick has dead arm, likely to take weeks to heal

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris98251

Reaction score
Wilson was Drafted with the thought of replacing Flynn or TJack as the eventual starter, the competition was initially thought to be those two, then Russell did what Russell does, made every else look mediocre by how fast he picked stuff up and how he was connecting with the offense. Then came the KC Pre Season game, he showed he had that IT factor and by his ability opened up a three way competition, shortly after Flynn got A TIRED ARM, the rest is history.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Spin right round...... :irishdrinkers:

Relax guys, it's spin class hosted by 49er fans. It might get interesting if it were Arizona fans...I respect RCats but why are there so many 49er fans here?

chris98251

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1d5mrmtv said:

Relax guys, it's spin class hosted by 49er fans. It might get interesting if it were Arizona fans...I respect RCats but why are there so many 49er fans has ere?

Aversion therapy.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
chris98251":rdwiohro said:
Wilson was Drafted with the thought of replacing Flynn or TJack as the eventual starter, the competition was initially thought to be those two, then Russell did what Russell does, made every else look mediocre by how fast he picked stuff up and how he was connecting with the offense. Then came the KC Pre Season game, he showed he had that IT factor and by his ability opened up a three way competition, shortly after Flynn got A TIRED ARM, the rest is history.
My recollection is slightly different... very slight.

Wilson shined so brightly during the rookie camp to the point that Pete announced that instead of a 2-way competition between TJack and Flynn, there would be a 3-way competition starting in training camp and extending through the preseason.

Marvin49

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":317feamg said:

Relax guys, it's spin class hosted by 49er fans. It might get interesting if it were Arizona fans...I respect RCats but why are there so many 49er fans here?

Typical.

Somebody on the internet says Kaps arm is dead, a guy who has never even met Kap says thats an injury that will sideline him for weeks and that is taken as gospel truth.

A beat writer says his sources tell him its NOT dead and is more day to day...and Niner fans get called out for spin...because as we know on .net, ANYTHING reported thats negative about the 49ers is gospel truth.

Please.

The SPIN argument is nothing more than a mocking jab when you don't have anything real to say. Its tired. You may get tired of the Niner fans in here but there is a really clear answer...don't open Niner related posts or comment on them. Real simple.

My guess though is you won't do that because you enjoy it.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Update:

Matt Barrows @mattbarrows
Chip Kelly said the plan with Colin Kaepernick is to see if he can practice in full next week, play against Packers in third preseason game.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Matt Maiocco @MaioccoCSN
Chip Kelly: Kaepernick will throw more today, but won't do 7-on-7 or team. It's upper-arm muscle issue. Expects he'll be full-go next week.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Marvin49":3m4t1mm2 said:
MizzouHawkGal":3m4t1mm2 said:

Typical.

Somebody on the internet says Kaps arm is dead, a guy who has never even met Kap says thats an injury that will sideline him for weeks and that is taken as gospel truth.

A beat writer says his sources tell him its NOT dead and is more day to day...and Niner fans get called out for spin...because as we know on .net, ANYTHING reported thats negative about the 49ers is gospel truth.

Please.

The SPIN argument is nothing more than a mocking jab when you don't have anything real to say. Its tired. You may get tired of the Niner fans in here but there is a really clear answer...don't open Niner related posts or comment on them. Real simple.

Marvin why do you continually take the bate?

There are multiple posters in this convo mak :141847_bnono: ing legitimate comments. Yet you pretty much ignore those and choose to debate the one you feel slighted you. It's a waste of time and serves to make you look petty.

Do yourself a favor and just assume some are going to troll you to bait you into a response and as long as you fall for it they will continue to do so.

Frankie says "Relax don't do it".

Marvin49

Reaction score
RichNhansom":zpig35en said:
Marvin49":zpig35en said:
MizzouHawkGal":zpig35en said:

Typical.

Please.

There are multiple posters in this convo mak :141847_bnono: ing legitimate comments. Yet you pretty much ignore those and choose to debate the one you feel slighted you. It's a waste of time and serves to make you look petty.

Do yourself a favor and just assume some are going to troll you to bait you into a response and as long as you fall for it they will continue to do so.

Dude that is totally....

....fair. ;)

Laloosh

Reaction score
RichNhansom":ers6oo0q said:

Damn, Roland what do I do? He misspelled it and then spelled it correctly. :?: :?: :?: :!: :!: :!:

NINEster

Reaction score
Honestly after what's transpired this offseason, I don't think even Kap, Kelly, Baalke know WTF is going on.....forget a bunch of Whiner and 2012 fans. :irishdrinkers: :mrgreen:

What precedent is there in the last 10 years for a proposed trade of a high profile player that didn't go through and then the player in question stays with the team to compete for the starter position?? I'll take any, but preferably Quarterback.

Players aren't perfect......but I think RG3 and Kap under different FO/HC leadership would never have had the derailment their careers had. Not after the way they started out.

canfan

Reaction score
Marvin49":2grpdvaj said:
Sigh.

Why is it CONSTANTLY that someone here posts an opinion from someone about anything Niner and then when a Niner fan responds with another persons opinion its taken as spin?

We were all trained by El Guapo?

Marvin49

Reaction score
Just an update:

Cap threw in Warmups on Sat before the Denver game, was a full go in practice yesterday and is set to practice all week and play vs Green Bay on Friday.

Largent80

Reaction score
Marvin49":fadtfsic said:
Just an update:

Cap threw in Warmups on Sat before the Denver game, was a full go in practice yesterday and is set to practice all week and play vs Green Bay on Friday.

But still has a dead arm.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
He refused to stand for the national anthem at the game yesterday and spoke out against law enforcement when questioned afterwards. He would be done in a lot of places after that but in San Fran who knows? Mel Kipper said he sucks now anyway so there is no reason to discuss him on his radio show.

Atradees

Reaction score
Somebody call the Niners..............we have a promising young back up.

Keap has become a trainwreck.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Laloosh":49rsoki7 said:
RichNhansom":49rsoki7 said:

Damn, Roland what do I do? He misspelled it and then spelled it correctly. :?: :?: :?: :!: :!: :!:
I...err...Hrm.

Lecture him anyways for apparently not knowing the difference.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Kaep is an idiot. He's mad at the country, the same place that allowed him to get a free education and make millions of dollars, while playing a kids game? What's he done to give back to the community? Not standing during the national anthem only makes him look like a jackass. Helping the communities he thinks are being held back, would make him look lie he actually cares and is trying to change the culture.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
brimsalabim":3dzkyylw said:
https://www.google.com/amp/www.sbnation.com/platform/amp/2016/8/27/12670584/nfl-colin-kaepernick-national-anthem?client=safari
Wow. What makes this even more ridiculous beyond the obvious is the fact that he's of mixed race raised by white parents. He has no clue and never was or will be in the situation he talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.