Kaepernick after the loss

hoxrox

Reaction score
Marvin49":27jjoa5g said:
As for the "he'll never win a SB" comment...lol. He wasn't the reason they lost yesterday. He got sacked 8 times and still posted a QB rating of 97.7 and was in position in the end to win. Kap ain't the problem.

The 5 guys in front of him suffering a total meltdown were the problem.

Questionable leadership and professionalism aside, you gotta admit, he's been pretty anti-clutch though. Numerous opportunities to win games, but always coming up short. Add yesterday to that growing list.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Thats true ring,I hope you remember all this good will stuff if us ,niners and even the Rams(don't laugh)take your team out..Not that it is going to be easy ect but this place will blow up each time it happens ..It's just the nature of us fans as you may say.. In short you'll know what it's like to be in Marvins shoes..No offense but I think your team has been the luckiest team I have seen in some time..Your winning with Carson Palmer /without him ..Rbs in/ out hurt all year..I don't know what you have on defense besides the cbs and I watched most of that game(Dallas)..You got some freak comeback wins that just don't happen ..I know your enjoying it though and you should but yeah at some point it will run out..

nanomoz

Reaction score
Scottemojo":3mbg36jh said:
Kaepernick: We need to practice better.
Reporter: Does that mean you aren't practicing well enough?
Kaepernick: No

hilarious.

I wanted to call attention to this, because it's friggin' amazing. OH, my. It's even better when you consider the fact that the reporter had just called him out on his frequent one-word answer "execution."

I work for an organization with a budget smaller than Kaep's annual salary. If I addressed the press or a patron with his demeanor and attitude I'd quickly be looking for a new job.

Chawks1

Reaction score
ringless":2b5milnv said:
http://www.49ers.com/video/videos/Kaepernick-I-Know-I-Crossed-the-Line/9334adbc-9f75-400a-bfd1-6f55bb49a095

Every time I watch him after a loss I just think about his demeanor compared to Wilson's. Wilson is still confident, takes responsibility. He is ready for preparing for the next week.

Kaepernick has the worst attitude and body language, and I think it would do him good to get some coaching on how he presents himself.... Someone with this mentality is not going to win a super bowl. Ever

I agree completely. This guy doesn't get "it". And until he does he will hold himself back. He comes across as a total punk. It isn't anything that a few months of Toastmasters couldn't correct. But that would require true acceptance of his own shortcomings and I don't think he recognizes he has any. Makes me glad we have RW. Even if he is totally predictable in what he will say post-game.

RedAlice

Reaction score
IndyHawk":130uxa5p said:
Thats true ring,I hope you remember all this good will stuff if us ,niners and even the Rams(don't laugh)take your team out..Not that it is going to be easy ect but this place will blow up each time it happens ..It's just the nature of us fans as you may say.. In short you'll know what it's like to be in Marvins shoes..No offense but I think your team has been the luckiest team I have seen in some time..Your winning with Carson Palmer /without him ..Rbs in/ out hurt all year..I don't know what you have on defense besides the cbs and I watched most of that game(Dallas)..You got some freak comeback wins that just don't happen ..I know your enjoying it though and you should but yeah at some point it will run out..

Dont' worry, Az plays the Rams this week. He'll be in Marvin's shoes soon enough. :D

TriCHawk

Reaction score
RedAlice":2gxreic1 said:
IndyHawk":2gxreic1 said:

Dont' worry, Az plays the Rams this week. He'll be in Marvin's shoes soon enough. :D

That's some big talk! :snack:

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score
His damn headphones arent even plugged into anything. Its like jewelry to him just an accessory.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
RedAlice":1abkn9cv said:
IndyHawk":1abkn9cv said:

Truth. For whatever reason it seems that the Lambs only seem to take divisional games serious the past couple years. Pisses me off that Fisher keeps pulling that trick shit off...effectively.

rideaducati

Reaction score
hawknation2014":3esqd5qr said:
RunTheBall":3esqd5qr said:
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/180077-you-believe-colin-kaepernick-answer/

LOL

They're split 50-50 on whether Kaepernick is their answer at QB? They just gave him a $114 million contract extension.

:snack:

$114 million my ass...dude is guaranteed $13 million of the entire contract and will propably net them a draft pick that Baalke will screw up. They don't even incur any dead money against their cap if they cut him. You can't use Kaep's contract against niner fans and look smart until the end of the contract and Kaep is still a niner.

chris98251

Reaction score
rideaducati":xf9z42ec said:
hawknation2014":xf9z42ec said:
RunTheBall":xf9z42ec said:
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/180077-you-believe-colin-kaepernick-answer/

LOL

They're split 50-50 on whether Kaepernick is their answer at QB? They just gave him a $114 million contract extension.

:snack:

$114 million my ass...dude is guaranteed $13 million of the entire contract and will propably net them a draft pick that Baalke will screw up. They don't even incur any dead money against their cap if they cut him. You can't use Kaep's contract against niner fans and look smart until the end of the contract and Kaep is still a niner.

Well the Jets will probably have a new coach and GM, maybe they will be interested in Kaep, possibly a swap for Harvin :)