Kaepernick after the loss

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":2nwf4m5n said:
Well their own fans are calling for all their players to die in plane crashes or stamping everyone with the N word, so I can honestly say that I feel bad for all of their good fans that are being overshadowed by some real douchebags.

When I read that plane crash post I laughed so heartily. I was going to cut and paste it in the shack for teh lulz but plebzone is flakier than the whiners OL.

Largent80

Reaction score
You know things are good when on SEAHAWKS.net, multiple 9er fans come here rather than their own boards,
then defend / debate all things 9er....... :lol:

hawknation2014

Reaction score
RunTheBall":36d09tvc said:
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/180077-you-believe-colin-kaepernick-answer/

LOL

They're split 50-50 on whether Kaepernick is their answer at QB? They just gave him a $114 million contract extension.

:snack:

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
rlkats":2zfz2y1e said:
Also you could have used your QB as an example on how to act. After all that guy has been through he is spot on a professional instead of using Wilson as a example. That is where your post bugged me. It seems like a sad attempt to kiss tail. I've always hated Kaps attitude dress and demeanor. It's no secret. I also never stick up for him on that. So your post while I agree with everything. I'm just really sick of hearing the comparison between Kap and Wilson it's been played out. Use your own top notch professional QB.
Do you think maybe he used Wilson as a comparative because they are both young QBs that started right around the same time? A bit defensive about the Kraep/Wilson thing me thinks. Hmmmmm, I wonder why?
Oh wait, no I don't. I already know why.

Brahn

Reaction score
Put Wilson in Kaep's body and you have the greatest QB of all time. Put Kaep in Wilson's body and you have a QB that would never really see the field, and also wouldn't play.

Kaep in my mind is still the scariest QB in the league if he ever figures it out.

OP
OP
R

ringless

Reaction score
I used Wilson as the person to compare too since they both started their career in this division, are are always compared to each other.

Yea you know what, I acted like a dick. But it gets seriously tiring to hear that every other team is just "Lucky" like thats the only way other teams win. But if SF had the same situation or one in the same way it was written by the Gods...

It'd be nice to just once in awhile explain football wins and losses through the actions that took place on the field. Or the coaching.... Instead of everything being explained through luck, or the people who made the schedule heavily favored one team, or the refs which is the one that happens every week....

It's football, and the outcomes are decided but the small details, which is why it is a game of inches. I wasn't acting cocky as you say before this week. I predicted a Cardinals loss! And guess what, I still keep saying we have losses coming. The season is long, we play some good teams and tough games.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
So does this mean the Quest for Six will continue yet again?

Tumblr inline nbkck8pWO81ruc899

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
ringless":2s2axae8 said:
I used Wilson as the person to compare too since they both started their career in this division, are are always compared to each other.

Yea you know what, I acted like a dick. But it gets seriously tiring to hear that every other team is just "Lucky" like thats the only way other teams win. But if SF had the same situation or one in the same way it was written by the Gods...

It'd be nice to just once in awhile explain football wins and losses through the actions that took place on the field. Or the coaching.... Instead of everything being explained through luck, or the people who made the schedule heavily favored one team, or the refs which is the one that happens every week....

It's football, and the outcomes are decided but the small details, which is why it is a game of inches. I wasn't acting cocky as you say before this week. I predicted a Cardinals loss! And guess what, I still keep saying we have losses coming. The season is long, we play some good teams and tough games.

I figure if the whiners are giving you a hard time you are probably doing something right. Sod em.

A

Anonymous

Holy cow!

A lot of popcorn being eaten in this thread.

:thcoffee:

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
ringless":bv0nsuy7 said:

Great post. Too bad it'll be lost on 99% of the Santa Clara fans.

I'll have some popcorn too......... :snack:

rlkats

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":10lhl59r said:
rlkats":10lhl59r said:
Also you could have used your QB as an example on how to act. After all that guy has been through he is spot on a professional instead of using Wilson as a example. That is where your post bugged me. It seems like a sad attempt to kiss tail. I've always hated Kaps attitude dress and demeanor. It's no secret. I also never stick up for him on that. So your post while I agree with everything. I'm just really sick of hearing the comparison between Kap and Wilson it's been played out. Use your own top notch professional QB.
Do you think maybe he used Wilson as a comparative because they are both young QBs that started right around the same time? A bit defensive about the Kraep/Wilson thing me thinks. Hmmmmm, I wonder why?
Oh wait, no I don't. I already know why.

You guys have to admit the kap/wilson comparrison is waaay over cooked.

Marvin49

Reaction score
ringless":3pnfm43k said:
I wasn't ribbing on you guys before this....

All I said originally in the other post was I felt it was unlikely for you guys to make the playoffs, that I had given the benefit of the doubt....

You personally attacked me in the thread.... I think you are just taking it the wrong way because you are a little upset after the loss. I enjoy coming on here, never had a problem until tonight with you on this forum.

Nah...dude we take that comment like that because while YOU may not talk about Kaps demeanor, its well worn territory by 'hawk fans on this site.

Dude isn't good in interviews. Dude doesn't like to lose. He doesn't like to talk to the media during the season. He takes these losses hard and doesn't mask it.

Get over it.

As for the "he'll never win a SB" comment...lol. He wasn't the reason they lost yesterday. He got sacked 8 times and still posted a QB rating of 97.7 and was in position in the end to win. Kap ain't the problem.

The 5 guys in front of him suffering a total meltdown were the problem.

Marvin49

Reaction score
ringless":313hjyft said:

Oh come on....like that doesn't happen on every forum. I've read here that Niners were "lucky" to beat the Eagles when the Eagles didn't score a single offensive point.

Or how the Niners beat Dallas because Romo just happened to suck only THAT week and that's the only reason Niners won despite the fact that the score was 14-3 before Romo threw his first INT and Niners scored 2 TDs on 80 yard drives in the first half.

The "lucky" comment comes from EVERY fanbase when a team they don't want to win wins a game.

Want another example? How about the Cards getting Dallas without Romo. Sigh.

Largent80

Reaction score
This is a GREAT Monday, whiners a whinin, and Cards winning the Superbowl, oh wait. ( :lol: )

rlkats

Reaction score
Largent80":2fqcnkny said:
This is a GREAT Monday, whiners a whinin, and Cards winning the Superbowl, oh wait. ( :lol: )

Haha. I have to admit. I worked graveyards last night and it made my night go by fast lol.

I feel like its a married couple and you hawk fans are the court appointed counselor lol.

OP
OP
R

ringless

Reaction score
The thing is, this forum has some of the best discussions I have seen, and a lot of posters from other teams and we all get along really well and contribute to the threads and discussions. I see people ribbing Marvin all the time with the little spinning machines and accusing him of spinning when he's not and I know it's all in good fun and that he like the rest of us are appreciated on the boards.

The thing is we are really passionate about the sport, and our collective teams, and discussing football after some key wins and losses sometimes things get out of hand. I know I did, and I know others have. At the end of the day we all come back here to discuss the game, and will have more good conversations to follow, and I am sure there will be times when opinions don't match, or people get heated.... Any ways, sorry if I made you feel and ill will towards you