Jumping off the wagon?

ilikedlargent

Reaction score
Being a fan is not a legal obligation. Sports is entertainment,not a gang war.the team doesn't pay me to like them. You can root for who ever you want,when ever you want for what ever reason you want.
People usually boo because others are booing because it's fun lol they don't actually mean it.

mrt144

Reaction score
ilikedlargent":1rljflyd said:
Being a fan is not a legal obligation. Sports is entertainment,not a gang war.the team doesn't pay me to like them. You can root for who ever you want,when ever you want for what ever reason you want.
People usually boo because others are booing because it's fun lol they don't actually mean it.

I wish we could let all the sad sacks in Cleveland know about the non legal binding thing. Seriously, what is the end game to being hopelessly loyal to teams that show little interest trying to win both in process and results?

Chawker

Reaction score
Honestly, Nothing can ever stop me from loving my mighty Seattle Seahawks, I've laughed it them, booed them, thrown things in discuss because of them and the only wagon I'll ever fall from involves alcohol. The dam thing is every time this happens I forget that I tie my shoe laces to the dam wagon.
A loss on thurday night and I'm pull the cork and throwing it away. My last drink was superbowl 48 Cheers
GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

ivotuk

Reaction score
I fell off the wagon, the damn thing ran me over, squashed me in Horse poo and then drug me down the road a few miles. But I climbed right back on, raggedy clothes and all, I'm still here! :shock:

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
ivotuk":3soy0ndt said:
I fell off the wagon, the damn thing ran me over, squashed me in Horse poo and then drug me down the road a few miles. But I climbed right back on, raggedy clothes and all, I'm still here! :shock:

DUDE...the Reindeer ran you over like you were not even there.....They just dont understand the power of the HAWK. LOL :twisted: :stirthepot:

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
HomerJHawk":3ejclwk4 said:
Homer does not approve.
Haha! I have a Seahawks decal on the top box of my blue and silver motorcycle. A guy at work told me I 'should take it off, cuz they're losing.' Not on your life, I said. That's one way that shows I'm not bandwagon rider.

BullHawk33

Reaction score
Frankly, I don't give a crap what the fair weather fans do. Their jumping on or off the bandwagon has nothing to do with the seat I firmly occupy since 1976. Interest in the team will always be higher when they are successful. The Seahawks are no different than any other team in this way. I'm not a season ticket holder. I don't go to a ton of games, but I watch darn near every one and won't root for another NFL team.

All these folks that want to jump ship, go right ahead. Whatever makes you happy because who you root for has 0 impact on my life whatsoever.

Latest posts