Judging on how we played today, do we win on Thursday?

kigenzun

Reaction score
I SAY YES! :th2thumbs:
6-1 here we come!
:thirishdrinkers:

TJH

Reaction score
Probably, but Arizona is a lot better than people think.

kmedic

Reaction score
Below 50%, for sure. Arizona played tough today and barely lost to SF. Seattle is the other team besides SF that Bruce Arians and Arizona have in their sights. This Thursday will be their Super Bowl of the yer.

seacat1

Reaction score
Would you rather have played like Arizona and have lost? I say Hawks win!!

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Thursday night away games are notoriously difficult to win. I want to say "given our last 3 performances" but really vs. Indy was the only horrible showing start to finish for our D. I do worry about facing Palmer though, he is a capable passer and so far we didn't do well against the only one we've really faced.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Arizona's shitting the bed at SF. We can beat em but not if we play that slopball we were playing today.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
These Thursday games suck.

Don't expect to see good football, and with the way we've been playing it could be downright ugly.

sturg78

Reaction score
It was 20-6 basically. 23-6 if that was a good fg. We were not that bad and its Arizona and primetime. We are stomping those pecker heads.

davidonmi

Reaction score
that's not the way things work in the NFL. If we had played the game we played in Carolina would we have beaten SF, no

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Palmer has thrown 7 TDs and 11 picks in 6 games against good defenses. I'm not cavalier after today's win, but I'm not exactly tense either.

hawk45

Reaction score
Based on how we played today at home against a terrible QB I'm tempted to say no. You get the same fluke plays out there on the road and it might be a death sentence.

My hope is that we dial up the intensity for a nationally televised road game against a division opponent and I don't think that hope is terribly nuts.

Latest posts