Jaworski is a genius!

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Speaking specifically about Frisco Ron Jaworski, here's the thing guys especially as it relates to his attitude about Russ: He did a piece on Krapperdink this past offseason and slobbered all over the guy to the point that he said Colon could become one of the best 5 QBs EVER to play in the NFL. He forgot that about 75% of playing the position is about brains, likely cuz he didn't/doesn't have them, and now that Colon showed very little growth in his thought process including throwing THREE key interceptions in the NFCCG he's looking like the douche he is or maybe it just reminds him of his own failure in the Super Bowl. Furthermore, even with a bit of a slump the second half of this season, Russ has shown the traits that will likely lead him into the HOF, smarts to the point that he throws very few "bad" interceptions and a knack for making the big play when his team needs it most instead of making the bad play when his team needs him the most like Colon does.

CANHawk

Reaction score
His Kap comments kill me...

This is the guy who's always going on and on about dumb shit like elbow angles and feet positioning and shoulder height and other dumb shit when it comes to throwing a football. Then he says KAP is going to be the greatest ever!? Hasn't he even SEEN Kap throw a football? His throwing motion looks like he's trying to hurl a turkey over a fence! THAT'S your g.o.a.t.?

Shut the front door Jaws...

ASuperForce

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":2v01w8d9 said:
Scottemojo":2v01w8d9 said:
I have seen so little "expert" analysis of the Wilson/Bronco D that it makes me wonder if our 8th ranked scoring team will even be allowed on the football field.

That's the maddening thing for me. It's not like we were in the bottom half of the league in scoring this season but for some reason the 22nd ranked Denver defense is more capable of shutting down the 8th ranked offense than the #1 defense is of shutting down the #1 offense?
But the Broncos have POT ROAST, whose butt is 53 1/3 yards wide!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Reaneypark":mo6plr9f said:
He has such nuggets of wisdom, like this one from this morning:

"Great safeties like Thomas can be easier to move and manipulate."

Hmmm, OK, I guess bad safeties are better?

How does this doofus keep getting paid?
I'm thinking he took 1 too many shots to his fat noggin during his playing days............ or he is just plain stupid!

seadoc30

Reaction score
You people are just jealous of him and his accurate analysis. Look at his genius prediction of Kaaepernick turning into the BEST QB EVER. Seahawks fans can't handle the truth n facts!
:sarcasm_off:

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Reaneypark":3nbbevsa said:
Here's the context: he and Hoge were giving each other back rubs on NFL Matchup and getting all excited over a couple of cherry-picked clips from the Indy and Houston games. If you saw those clips, you'd think Earl and Sherm were awful. And, of course, these were the ones used as evidence that Manning was going to carve up the LOB.

They even mentioned that Manning would challenge Sherm often because of the Ducks comment. (Manning won't do that because he's not an idiot.)

And, of course they picked Denver. I don't have a problem with the picks, but if they based their analysis on what happened five months ago, then they are idiots.
Back Rubs? :lol: ....um.....okay

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Rickomatic":3p2shqcm said:
You need to remember that Jaws played long before the league instituted it's concussion protocol.......
THIS^

davidonmi

Reaction score
This guy also said flacco was a top 5 qb entering the season and Rodgers was the best qb in the league. He knows nothing.
Also I am a billick fan

plyka

Reaction score
Reaneypark":1aj5zssl said:
Here's the context: he and Hoge were giving each other back rubs on NFL Matchup and getting all excited over a couple of cherry-picked clips from the Indy and Houston games. If you saw those clips, you'd think Earl and Sherm were awful. And, of course, these were the ones used as evidence that Manning was going to carve up the LOB.

They even mentioned that Manning would challenge Sherm often because of the Ducks comment. (Manning won't do that because he's not an idiot.)

And, of course they picked Denver. I don't have a problem with the picks, but if they based their analysis on what happened five months ago, then they are idiots.

Don't worry and get ready for the comedy that's going to come after this game is over. The excuses from ESPN will be FLOWING like the unstoppable Amazon. It will be glorious, and they will consist of:

1) The refs didn't call it right
2) Everyone has a bad game
3) Everyone gets lucky
4) Wilson is random, this was one of his randomly good games
5) Let's just ignore it, and not bring up all our predictions

Laloosh

Reaction score
plyka":2twhc5wm said:
Reaneypark":2twhc5wm said:

Don't worry and get ready for the comedy that's going to come after this game is over. The excuses from ESPN will be FLOWING like the unstoppable Amazon. It will be glorious, and they will consist of:

1) The refs didn't call it right
2) Everyone has a bad game
3) Everyone gets lucky
4) Wilson is random, this was one of his randomly good games
5) Let's just ignore it, and not bring up all our predictions

Or they'll just blame it on Bennett knocking Manning out of the game in the 2nd series with a broken rib... Many a tear will be shed in donkey land tomorrow.

Latest posts