Jaguar Fan I come in peace

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
The Jags are one of those teams that like the Browns, I root for in all their games. Well, except this week. I love the underdog.

One of my favorite Jag wins was the playoff game in Pittsburgh. That was just EPIC.

Bradley knows the Hawks well, he will have a moment or two where he exploits something. As the Hawks learned last year, every game counts. They will be bringing it regardless. I don't like the spread, I don't believe any line in the NFL should ever be more than 15. Hopefully this game is clean and injury free.

We know what it is like to be rebuilding, but our last one has been working out pretty well. I hope Bradley gets it turned around quickly.

hawker84

Reaction score
Welcome aboard Jags fans, i for one am thankful we get a relatively quiet week where we don't have to listen to the obnoxious drivel from whiner fans.

I was not a fan of bradleys, but i do hope he has success with you guys, he's a good coach, just a bit too conservative for my taste.. hang in there rebuilding years are tough. i hope your D comes to play, i'd like to see our offense continue to be tested, they need it heading forward facing Texans, ATL, NO, SF in the upcoming weeks...

good luck and i'm hoping for an injury free game...

CANHawk

Reaction score
Welcome Jags fan. I very much enjoy your owner's lush moustache. As does local moustache afficianado Zowert I'm sure...

Your two tone helmets are an abomination that need to be clensed in hellfire though IMO. Somebody really shat the bed on that one...

sc85sis

Reaction score
olyfan63":jbb216i1 said:
Seeker":jbb216i1 said:
Actually the jaguars probably stand decent chance against us believe it or not.

1. Seattle is coming off a big home win against the rivals, may overlook jags.

2. Gus knows us and usually owns bevel in practice.

3. we don't know what the seahawks will look like minus okung, jags dline isn't weak.

4. Not only do you have our dcordinator but a lot of former seahawks, all who are familiar with our playbooks, our tendencies....

granted you are probably missing mjd this week and have no qb, but any given sunday bro.

im not gonna taunt no jags fans. bad karma.

Anyone remember that one of Sarkisian's first big wins at UW was against USC, his former employer?
Can't recall if it was home or road, but a lot of the factors mentioned were in play.
So we may not have a great offensive game.

I can't see Jacksonville's offense doing much, so maybe a close first half, and then adjustments and overall talent level kick in. But if the Jags are going toe-to-toe and forget to blink, we could be in for a game. The 12's are the X factor that makes it really tough for the Jags.

P.S. I was always a Mark Brunell fan and enjoyed the work he did for the Jags, including some key playoff wins. Loved his mobility, and his toughness, mental toughness in coming back from injuries as well.
That game was in Washington. That was Barkley's freshman year; he got injured and we had to start Aaron Corp at QB. He looked like a deer in headlights for most of the game. Rumor has it the coaches were asking him on the sidelines what plays he would be comfortable playing because he got so freaked out he couldn't execute much of anything. No idea whether that's true though.