Jacquizz Rodgers

Falcan Moore

Reaction score
A few of you were asking about him, and I couldn't find any vids on Youtube, so I made a highlight video myself. Very versatile guy...it's borderline criminal that he isn't starting over Turner by now, he could do something special with more touches imho. Good luck to you guys on Sunday, this week has been dragging on...I'm extremely confident in this new breed of Falcons team, as you are in your Seahawks, and I hope you win it all if we somehow fail to. Stay classy, Seattle. ;)

[youtube]MgH51Ijtzrg[/youtube]

Axx

Reaction score
I know him and Sherman played against each other in college

SharkHawk

Reaction score
I watched probably every game he and his brother played in college. EXCELLENT players. He was not only fast, but he ran hard. That game he had against USC was absolutely epic. He gashed them, and that was no small feat, because that USC defense was loaded.

SeaHawk80

Reaction score
I am not sure that I would start a highlight film with the oponents being the Jet cheifs panthers and eagles that just says look they cant tackle. Being an Or St season ticket holder we are very familiar with Quiz and brother James, they are great and wish them all the luck in the world during the offseason and next year

OP
OP
Falcan Moore

Falcan Moore

Reaction score
SeaHawk80":10th5vpf said:
I am not sure that I would start a highlight film with the oponents being the Jet cheifs panthers and eagles that just says look they cant tackle. Being an Or St season ticket holder we are very familiar with Quiz and brother James, they are great and wish them all the luck in the world during the offseason and next year

Jets aren't one of the opponents, and plenty of those teams had very legitimate run defenses, just look it up. Either way, he was juking people out of their shoes.

Joey13091":10th5vpf said:

...is this supposed to be a point of contention? Does the second best RB in the NFL have something to fear from being labelled as "worse" than the second STRING running back of the Falcons? I only posted it here because some people don't know how he runs, at least on a consistent basis.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
I think it's funny that Falcon fans feel like they have to explain to a bunch of PAC NWers who Quizz Rodgers is. This would be like Eagles fans telling us all about Chris Polk or people from Nashville jumping on here saying they want to educate us on Jake Locker.

Knuckleheads... do you realize that 90% of the guys here are from Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana and watch the Pac 10 weekly? WE KNOW WHO JACQUIZZ RODGERS IS. We've all seen him play. In fact, most of us have watched him MORE than you guys have. Some of us have been following the kid and his brother since high school since they were recruited by schools that we all follow (UW, Wazzu, Oregon, Oregon State). The recruiting pool is pretty commonly the same and followed by a lot of the guys here, and the same schools are fighting over these guys. If you don't follow recruiting, then you see these guys playing against the teams you follow.

Hopefully somebody stops by the board soon from Buffalo and tells us all about Marshawn Lynch.

OP
OP
Falcan Moore

Falcan Moore

Reaction score
SharkHawk":17roxl13 said:
I think it's funny that Falcon fans feel like they have to explain to a bunch of PAC NWers who Quizz Rodgers is. This would be like Eagles fans telling us all about Chris Polk or people from Nashville jumping on here saying they want to educate us on Jake Locker.

Knuckleheads... do you realize that 90% of the guys here are from Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana and watch the Pac 10 weekly? WE KNOW WHO JACQUIZZ RODGERS IS. We've all seen him play. In fact, most of us have watched him MORE than you guys have. Some of us have been following the kid and his brother since high school since they were recruited by schools that we all follow (UW, Wazzu, Oregon, Oregon State). The recruiting pool is pretty commonly the same and followed by a lot of the guys here, and the same schools are fighting over these guys. If you don't follow recruiting, then you see these guys playing against the teams you follow.

Hopefully somebody stops by the board soon from Buffalo and tells us all about Marshawn Lynch.
Someone else asked me to post a highlights vid, and I couldn't find one. I wouldn't just post a vid of our backup RB to a team NEAR Oregon unless someone asked me to.

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
Hey, I thought it was a pretty cool video. I live in the PNW and haven't seen Quizz play a down in the NFL, so it was interesting for me at least. He looks like the kind of guy who makes it hard for opposing defenses to get off the field on 3rd down...

tacomahawk

Reaction score
I hope we much him into the mother lovin turf! This is coming from a Beav Alumni. I appreciate what Quizz did for the Orange and Black, but you wear red and black now so I loathe him entirely now.

sam1313

Reaction score
Thanks for the post. He reminds me of Justin Forcett as well.

I enjoyed this, and I also hope that you guys take the SB if for some reason we don't get it done on Sunday.

Of course, I think we will get it done on Sunday....

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
He's better than Forsett. Can make people miss like crazy, excellent cutbacks, but better burst and terrific balance. He'll victimize Red Bryant for sure.

That said, there were a ton of Brian Russell-style "OLE!" tackle attempts in there. Seattle's back seven isn't nearly that bad. If he's only getting six carries and 3 receptions per game, it makes me wonder if the reason he's not starting is the same reason Forsett didn't - his production would drop as a feature back. He's still having a lot of ordinary 4-yard carries in run looks (3.9 YPC), so his boom/bust production definitely reminds me of Forsett.

The screen game is more worrisome, but he enjoys a ton of room because of zone coverage against your receivers (who are also willing blockers).

Latest posts