I've never......

Matticus

Reaction score
Felt this terrible after a win, never. I dislike fair weather fans, I dislike people who constantly feel the sky is falling, and I worry that this post will come off that way, but let me reassure you, I am neither.

Usually after a win, no matter what kind, I leave feeling at least above indifferent, this time I can't say that. We didn't get the run going, minus that long TD to tate we didn't get that pass going, our D couldn't stop the run, we had penalties on penalties on penalties....... I'm the biggest homer I know, I predict we're going to be at least 13-3 every year, well...... except the Mora Era.....but I just feel uneasy tonight...... going to hop on some adult sites to try and cheer up.

Oh....... and Go Hawks.

OP
OP
M

Matticus

Reaction score
And I also apologize for the plethora of these "..........."
Definitely overkilled with those a bit.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
The Rams are like our kryptonite. Even when we're playing great (which we havnt been the last couple weeks) they manage to turn it into an ugly, miserable game. Just glad to get the win.

OrFan

Reaction score
Each person reacts in a different way. The ones I can't stand are the ones who say we didn't win this game.

Personally I loved this game. At the end I was laughing my ass off!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Sure, we all feel like dirty hookers on dollar night about this win, but when you can totally crap the bed on offense on the road and still win, I'll take it. It will get better when we get our 2 O-linemen back plus Harvin, and if Bevell pulls his head of his south end we will be fine. Seattle is 7-1, you don't get any points in the win column for style!

King Dog

Reaction score
I feel better about this one than the "Fail Marry." 7-1. Get well soon Okung and Breno.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
This team is so weird. Last week, we held the Cards to 30 yards rushing, this week STL gets 200(I think)? Last week our offense was doing great and scoring, this week it was terrible and the line was exceptionally worse (expected though).

NorthDallas40oz

Reaction score
I know how you feel. This win feels like finding an envelope with $1000 cash in it, blowing it to throw a party, then finding out it was some poor soul's life savings that they accidentally lost.

OrFan

Reaction score
NorthDallas40oz":1zu0khu2 said:
I know how you feel. This win feels like finding an envelope with $1000 cash in it, blowing it to throw a party, then finding out it was some poor soul's life savings that they accidentally lost.

Now I feel bad. I was laughing about some guy losing his life savings? :)

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
I'm not at all surprised that, among the array of weak opponents we've got this year, one jumped up and almost bit us. I didn't think we were going to successfully blow every single team out. Obviously this was an underwhelming performance and a pretty unpleasant game to watch, but now Pete has an irrefutable and impossible-to-deny example to point to when he preaches perfect preparation for each team, and it didn't even require our record to get marked with a loss to pick that up along the way.

Certainly if this is how we're playing in December then that's hugely concerning, but for now I just don't feel that bad. Come week 17, all we'll care about is that our record is one game better than it would have been if we had lost this game.

Rocket

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2hhz96g6 said:
Sure, we all feel like dirty hookers on dollar night about this win, but when you can totally crap the bed on offense on the road and still win, I'll take it. It will get better when we get our 2 O-linemen back plus Harvin, and if Bevell pulls his head of his south end we will be fine. Seattle is 7-1, you don't get any points in the win column for style!
Bro, I ain't ever felt like a dirty hooker on dollar night...
Tell us some stories !!!! :th2thumbs:

Yeah, it was butt-ugly. Still... 7-1, baby. 7-1.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Matticus":2jhubbvc said:
going to hop on some adult sites to try and cheer up.

Oh....... and Go Hawks.

Now you're talking...and post the link so we can see what you're into.

We'll destroy the Bucs and this all goes away. Before you know it, we have Okung and Harvin on the field. Life will be good again.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Rocket":2mlgg4ih said:
Sports Hernia":2mlgg4ih said:
Bro, I ain't ever felt like a dirty hooker on dollar night...
Tell us some stories !!!! :th2thumbs:

Yeah, it was butt-ugly. Still... 7-1, baby. 7-1.
You need to LIVE then. :lol:

Great sig BTW! :th2thumbs:

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Matticus":30r5lr2g said:
Felt this terrible after a win, never. I dislike fair weather fans, I dislike people who constantly feel the sky is falling, and I worry that this post will come off that way, but let me reassure you, I am neither.

Usually after a win, no matter what kind, I leave feeling at least above indifferent, this time I can't say that. We didn't get the run going, minus that long TD to tate we didn't get that pass going, our D couldn't stop the run, we had penalties on penalties on penalties....... I'm the biggest homer I know, I predict we're going to be at least 13-3 every year, well...... except the Mora Era.....but I just feel uneasy tonight...... going to hop on some adult sites to try and cheer up.

Oh....... and Go Hawks.
Considering that we lost the first game to the Rams last Season, and our O-Line in a big funk so far this Year?, it might have been an ugly win, but it was a win nonetheless, AND on the road, and for the first time in Seahawks History, we've advanced from 6 & 1 to SEVEN & ONE BABY :stirthepot:

Ruminator

Reaction score
Bizarrely enough, there have definitely been losses I've enjoyed more than this win. But I'm still very encouraged by some of the level-headed back-to-earth comments I've been reading since the game. Hope Seahawks are able to find a way to field a vastly improved OL to start the 2014 season!

dunceface

Reaction score
last year we lost these games

this year we win these games...with skeleton crew o-line

happy happy

Seeker

Reaction score
HawkWow":a3a88mgp said:
Matticus":a3a88mgp said:

Oh....... and Go Hawks.

We'll destroy the Bucs and this all goes away. Before you know it, we have Okung and Harvin on the field. Life will be good again.
being 7 - 1 is hard.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Seeker":u5ib9wbr said:
HawkWow":u5ib9wbr said:
Matticus":u5ib9wbr said:

Oh....... and Go Hawks.

being 7 - 1 is hard.

:13:

Latest posts