It wasnt Schotty, Bevell or Waldron

morgulon1

Reaction score
It was Russell.. team russell... Denvers o looks lik the same crap weve been running the last 10 yrs
I think Geno outplayed #3 in a lot of ways . Kind of hard to describe but I think a few of Geno's great plays Russell would've did his little circle scramble and throw it out of bounds. Seattle has a long way to go but it should be fun.

keasley45

Reaction score
I think Geno outplayed #3 in a lot of ways . Kind of hard to describe but I think a few of Geno's great plays Russell would've did his little circle scramble and throw it out of bounds. Seattle has a long way to go but it should be fun.
Yup. Geno needs to clean some stuff up. Hopefully he can and he's not pushing his ceiling. But for sure, the offense looked like the one he ran last year against the Jags. Much more diverse. Much more dynamic. And Much more Shane Waldron.

Scout

Reaction score
I am curious to see what dimension Walker can add to the offense.

sutz

Reaction score
Yup. Geno needs to clean some stuff up. Hopefully he can and he's not pushing his ceiling. But for sure, the offense looked like the one he ran last year against the Jags. Much more diverse. Much more dynamic. And Much more Shane Waldron.
Definitely liking the variety of plays called, except for those throws to a WR with no blocking on the outside. Worse than a WR screen.

Overall, though, good mix of plays most of the game.

Lagartixa

Reaction score
Wilson did throw some short passes and even screens, but having taken the "L" in what he wanted to be his "revenge game" (and in prime time on national TV!), I expect him to revert to full-on Russball soon. I really hope he does, because I still dislike the Broncos a lot from the Seahawks' days in the AFC West and I want them to really regret giving him that extension before seeing how well the team would play with him at the controls.

morgulon1

Reaction score
I honestly think Geno will improve as his confidence increases and all the new pieces around him. That young online played a heck of a game . The defense will only get better . The broncos are supposed to be a superb owl ready team... Just add a midget with a swollen ego

TOPHawk

Reaction score
Geno was lights out the first half. Played smart and took advantage of opportunities. He was barely pedestrian the second half. I don't know what adjustments Denver made at the half, but it worked. Geno, and the coaching staff, needs to learn to adjust as well.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Geno was lights out the first half. Played smart and took advantage of opportunities. He was barely pedestrian the second half. I don't know what adjustments Denver made at the half, but it worked. Geno, and the coaching staff, needs to learn to adjust as well.
Or was it just Pete going full conservative again and sitting on a lead?

nwHawk

Reaction score
I think that was part of it, but give credit to the Bronco’s defense. They turned up the pressure and tried to win it. The stuffed the run and did their part. I liked to think the Seahawks defense was just a tad bit better all around.

balakoth

Reaction score
Definitely liking the variety of plays called, except for those throws to a WR with no blocking on the outside. Worse than a WR screen.

Overall, though, good mix of plays most of the game.
I could not stand the random screens to DK.. I was screaming in the stadium :p

balakoth

Reaction score
We started running sweeps and a ton of screens at odd times honestly, Geno did make 2 low throws and thats the only thing I can fault him on

strohmin

Reaction score
Geno did way better than expected. Everyone had written him off and he delivered more than expected. I expect him to continue to be a game manager and find the playmakers at the right time.