It was those damn White Jerseys

Greenhell

Reaction score
I hate the all white unis. Always have.

SeeHawkRun

Reaction score
I like the unis themselves. But if we only win in the wolf grey, then so be it. WOLF GREY from now on. Winning is what's important.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Agreed. All whites mean loss. Burn them.

James in PA

Reaction score
I think the wolf grey jerseys are considered an alternate uniform and there's an NFL rule where you can only wear an alternate uniform so many times during the season. That said, can't stand the all white unis. We always seem to play worse in that combo. We should go with the blue pants on the road.

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
Agreed. White on Blue on road games when wolf gray isn't worn

RiverDog

Reaction score
I hate those white jerseys, too. Road kill whites. I vote that we use wolf gray as our base road uniform next season.

Basis4day

Reaction score
James in PA":acvlyjau said:
I think the wolf grey jerseys are considered an alternate uniform and there's an NFL rule where you can only wear an alternate uniform so many times during the season. That said, can't stand the all white unis. We always seem to play worse in that combo. We should go with the blue pants on the road.

Correct. The Wolf Grey's are the alternates. They are allowed twice during regular season and unlimited in Playoffs so long as there is not a conflict of colors. Alternates are not allowed in the Superbowl.

No changes can be made to the uniforms for five seasons. This is the second season.

Most teams don't play as well on the road. Most teams wear white on the road.

sutz

Reaction score
Makes about as much sense as some of the other :240039: threads around here this week.

:laugh:

seahawksny

Reaction score
I think the coach chooses
I happen to like the white on white

White top/blue bottom- I don't know if anyone picked up on it but they have only worn this combo (during regular season I mean) on road in DOMES

This year in Atlanta
Last year in Det

Latest posts